Hanoko Ending - A choice where there is not a choice -Lolwut

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

uwa

Re: Hanoko Ending - A choice where there is not a choice -Lo

Post by uwa »

Guest Poster wrote:This kind of depends on the choice you made at the beginning, but in Act 2 Hisao gets approached by the student council and he has the choice to ditch them or help them out. If you choose to help them out, Hisao asks Hanako if she's coming along too, but she declines and walks off. (maybe intimidated by Shizune) That scene there indicates to the player that Hanako's not some extreme doormat who passively goes along with everything, even if she really doesn't want to, but is capable of determining and setting her own boundaries. With that in mind, inviting her onto a city hop isn't that much of a risk...if she doesn't think she can handle it, she'd have said no.
Yes, this. I assumed that Hisao was just going to throw it out there, as suggestion. Like he did with helping the student council. Even if she declined, it would show her Hisao is interested. If I had thought that he was going to be a dick about it and insist on it, I would have picked call it a day. But there had been nothing to suggest he would act like that.
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
Gnarle

Post by Gnarle »

Good stuff guys.

Im just annoyed by the fact you can get blind choices. I think its overthinking when you have a similar reaction from hanako in both choices, but the phone is very different. I can however accept the theory about you not letting hanako being free, and that you are being protective of her, thus strangling her with the prince role.

Maybe its just rage because i finished with good ending, but only after i regret not going to the city after 4-5 conversation lines, so i swapped to going out (i didnt know endings based on that decision at that point though)
, so i completed on good ending, but i would have lost if it were "touch-you-move".
I cant get it out of my head :/

- flails uselessly around -
Chronopolize

Post by Chronopolize »

Gnarle wrote:Good stuff guys.

Im just annoyed by the fact you can get blind choices. I think its overthinking when you have a similar reaction from hanako in both choices, but the phone is very different. I can however accept the theory about you not letting hanako being free, and that you are being protective of her, thus strangling her with the prince role.

Maybe its just rage because i finished with good ending, but only after i regret not going to the city after 4-5 conversation lines, so i swapped to going out (i didnt know endings based on that decision at that point though)
, so i completed on good ending, but i would have lost if it were "touch-you-move".
I cant get it out of my head :/

- flails uselessly around -
To make you feel better, that could have actually what played out.
*some regretful thoughts*
Hisao: Wait!! Hanako!
Hanako turns around.
Hisao: Err, actually...do you think we could go to the city?