Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

neumanproductions

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by neumanproductions »

G3n0c1de wrote:
apelhitam wrote:"beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
Not so much when she is arguably the most popular character in the game. But on a personal level, I suppose it works.
I thought that was reserved for someone else.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

neumanproductions wrote:I thought that was reserved for someone else.
Emi isn't the most popular character. She is the most poplar character.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Rigardo

Post by Rigardo »

Lol it's really amazing the difference in opinions but I never thought Rin would have so many supporters xD
Hanako's my favorite though =3
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Rigardo wrote:Lol it's really amazing the difference in opinions but I never thought Rin would have so many supporters xD
Hanako's my favorite though =3
The poll's been hacked ages ago.
Rigardo

Post by Rigardo »

Doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion, not to mention the posts are still recent
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

What he meant was: The reason why Rin is so far in front in the vote is because someone hacked it to give her a few thousand votes ;-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Rigardo

Post by Rigardo »

Ah I see, well that sucks =/
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Well, based on the posts i've read it seems that Hanako and Rin are the top two. I'm a little sketchy on what the rest of the order would look like. Would have been nice to know how messed up the poll got. It would be easier than tallying comments.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Keita

Post by Keita »

neumanproductions wrote:Well, based on the posts i've read it seems that Hanako and Rin are the top two. I'm a little sketchy on what the rest of the order would look like. Would have been nice to know how messed up the poll got. It would be easier than tallying comments.
Why not start a new poll if this one isn´t accurate? Or do you think the same thing will happen again?
Hanako=Lilly>Rin>(Misha)>Shizune>Emi 1089
Rigardo

Post by Rigardo »

Lol someone went through the trouble of doing it to this pool I can imagine they would do the same to a second pool, though I might be wrong =S
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

I don't know if a new poll is needed; before the original poll was crashed, Rin was pretty consistently second after Hanako, and it looks like only her ballot box was stuffed (if you know what I mean), so the order of Hanako/Rin/Lilly/Shizune/Emi is probably correct.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:I don't know if a new poll is needed; before the original poll was crashed, Rin was pretty consistently second after Hanako, and it looks like only her ballot box was stuffed (if you know what I mean), so the order of Hanako/Rin/Lilly/Shizune/Emi is probably correct.
Though I wonder if Emi's place has changed as a result of her redesign and poplarity campaign. As much as it pains me to say it, she may have eclipsed Shizune. Or at the very least, Emi's fans are more vocal on the forums than us Shizune fans.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:I don't know if a new poll is needed; before the original poll was crashed, Rin was pretty consistently second after Hanako, and it looks like only her ballot box was stuffed (if you know what I mean), so the order of Hanako/Rin/Lilly/Shizune/Emi is probably correct.
Though I wonder if Emi's place has changed as a result of her redesign and poplarity campaign. As much as it pains me to say it, she may have eclipsed Shizune. Or at the very least, Emi's fans are more vocal on the forums than us Shizune fans.
I'm a big Emi fan, since she's actually the type of girl that would be perfect for me IRL. I don't take care of myself very well, and need a little push every now and then, so she's the perfect choice for me.
"The only law you need is a gun and a good aim."
DemonOfRandgris

Post by DemonOfRandgris »

G3n0c1de wrote: Though I wonder if Emi's place has changed as a result of her redesign and poplarity campaign. As much as it pains me to say it, she may have eclipsed Shizune. Or at the very least, Emi's fans are more vocal on the forums than us Shizune fans.

Possibly. I personally find Shizune's aggressive nature is somewhat off putting for me. That, along with the fact there's no huge meme going around that helped popularity for her like Emi, Hanako, and Rin kinda put her behind the pack, though I think it's more of her initial impression than anything else.

As for me? I initially thought I'd be a Hanako person but as I went through Act 1, I began to be more partial to Lilly than anyone else. Hanako is just too...reclusive. When I first read her character description, I grossly underestimated how bad her reclusive nature was. Lilly's personality in contrast was just warm, and as I progressed through Act 1, I just kinda became a Lilly guy to my surprise.

I'm surprised though. I honestly didn't think Emi was that poplar compared to the others. -shrug-

I dunno. I should probably stop rambling. <_>
G3n0c1de wrote:Harvey Dent is not moe.
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

DemonOfRandgris wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote: Though I wonder if Emi's place has changed as a result of her redesign and poplarity campaign. As much as it pains me to say it, she may have eclipsed Shizune. Or at the very least, Emi's fans are more vocal on the forums than us Shizune fans.

Possibly. I personally find Shizune's aggressive nature is somewhat off putting for me. That, along with the fact there's no huge meme going around that helped popularity for her like Emi, Hanako, and Rin kinda put her behind the pack, though I think it's more of her initial impression than anything else.

As for me? I initially thought I'd be a Hanako person but as I went through Act 1, I began to be more partial to Lilly than anyone else. Hanako is just too...reclusive. When I first read her character description, I grossly underestimated how bad her reclusive nature was. Lilly's personality in contrast was just warm, and as I progressed through Act 1, I just kinda became a Lilly guy to my surprise.

I'm surprised though. I honestly didn't think Emi was that poplar compared to the others. -shrug-

I dunno. I should probably stop rambling. <_>
The fact that Shizune was an ass to Lilly is what ruined her for me.
"The only law you need is a gun and a good aim."