Blooper Reel

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

kosherbacon

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by kosherbacon »

kosherbacon wrote:
And would you believe I'm one of like five people on earth a surprisingly large number of KS forum members who haven't played F/SN yet?
Hah, there.
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

On the subject of the "Stem Cell Research" (the bandages and such), I really don't think Lilly would freak out. Even if she didn't know that girl is Hanako, she would still give her a hug, because she's caring like that. Also, due to the large amount of LillyxHanako yuri fanfics floating around, I'm surprised she hasn't felt Hanako's face.

And yes, I Know It's A Parody Image. Please Don't Flame Me.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Sgt_Frog wrote:LillyxHanako yuri fanfics floating around,
I may have heard rumour or two of such things...

Yeah, i know what you're getting at. I like this thread because of all the character disfigurement alternative interpretations. And yeah, it is kinda hard to be *that* close and not be aware that 1/3+ of Hanako is covered in scar tissue.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Mine are built in.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

It's been a while since i did any of these.

neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

@Snicket

I like that Rin one. It could see her stating that so easily.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Kidney Attack causes Heart Attacks...?

Post by Kidney Attack causes Heart Attacks...? »

HHGttG Rin....love it

Thought the actual quote was something like

One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious, as in It's a nice day, or You're very tall, or Oh dear you seem to have fallen down a thirty-foot well, are you alright? At first Ford had formed a theory to account for this strange behaviour. If human beings don't keep exercising their lips, he thought, their mouths probably seize up. After a few months' consideration and observation he abandoned this theory in favour of a new one. If they don't keep on exercising their lips, he thought, their brains start working. After a while he abandoned this one as well as being obstructively cynical.

but this fits the situation better
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Kidney Attack causes Heart Attacks...? wrote:HHGttG Rin....love it

Thought the actual quote was something like

One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious, as in It's a nice day, or You're very tall, or Oh dear you seem to have fallen down a thirty-foot well, are you alright? At first Ford had formed a theory to account for this strange behaviour. If human beings don't keep exercising their lips, he thought, their mouths probably seize up. After a few months' consideration and observation he abandoned this theory in favour of a new one. If they don't keep on exercising their lips, he thought, their brains start working. After a while he abandoned this one as well as being obstructively cynical.

but this fits the situation better
Oh yay, HGTTG quotes!
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I tried to paraphrase it a bit, so it wouldn't be a direct quote from HHGTTG. Plus its been a while since i read the book or saw the movie.
Ernest

Post by Ernest »

neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

@ Ernest

Kenji: Damn those feminists are now controling my mind. They are making me think I am drinking tea when there is no tea. Curse you, you feminist bastards.
Curse you and your mind games.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Kenji is so hilarious with that pose. Man, I wish I had Photoshop, I'd post some of my own! But I don't and I don't wanna pirate or pay for it.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Scarlet Fox wrote:Kenji is so hilarious with that pose. Man, I wish I had Photoshop, I'd post some of my own! But I don't and I don't wanna pirate or pay for it.
You may want to give the GIMP a try. It can do almost everything Photoshop can, but it's completely free and legal. I lurve it.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Csihar wrote:
Scarlet Fox wrote:Kenji is so hilarious with that pose. Man, I wish I had Photoshop, I'd post some of my own! But I don't and I don't wanna pirate or pay for it.
You may want to give the GIMP a try. It can do almost everything Photoshop can, but it's completely free and legal. I lurve it.
I'm too stupid to use something like that. For practice I tried to put Emi's head on Lucky the Leprechaun, but I couldn't do it!
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

It's easy once you mess around with the program for a little bit.A lot of the shops I do, use tectonics that are self taught.