The Shizune vs. Lilly scene

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Duo2Cuo

Re: The Shizune vs. Lilly scene

Post by Duo2Cuo »

Suriko wrote:A22 was just trolling. Don't read too much into it.
To be suspected
Bara

Post by Bara »

Aww, shucks! And here I was hoping for an analysis of Shizune's panties like conspiracy theorists tearing into DaVinci's "Last Supper"!

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Sorry to interrupt. I know this game will ultimately feature erotic content but Shizune's choice of underwear is probably not what has been in the focus of the writer at that time.
We are not living in the 19th century anymore where we would get riled up about girls showing us their naked ankles. The scene has so much more going for it than the view of Shizune's panties or the stuff that is written upon them. And I assume we all had a good laugh/small chuckle/smirk when we got to the scene and read the comment about stem cell research and we should leave it with that.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Bara wrote:
Aww, shucks! And here I was hoping for an analysis of Shizune's panties like conspiracy theorists tearing into DaVinci's "Last Supper"!
I'd do some tearing in those panties instead, if you know what I mean! HURRDURR!

Bad jokes aside, is it just me or shouldn't Shizune's stockings be visible in that pic?
Siiiiigh....
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

abscess wrote:Bad jokes aside, is it just me or shouldn't Shizune's stockings be visible in that pic?
... You just made me realize that Shizune wears stockings.

And yes I do suppose they should be visible, unless of course she took them off to fight with Lilly.
Attachments
There they are!
There they are!
shizu_adjust_angry.png (130.8 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

Maybe she has several pairs of differently lengthed stockings and wore a short pair that day.

Also, if you go to that stroll in the park at night scene, isn't Lilly's skirt much longer than depicted?
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

It's for your own safety.

If you were to see Shizune's thigh-highs and her panties at this early stage you would most certainly suffer a fatal error.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

My attempt at a fix.
ShizuneWithStockingsSmall.jpg
ShizuneWithStockingsSmall.jpg (639.76 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
ZystraL wrote:Also, if you go to that stroll in the park at night scene, isn't Lilly's skirt much longer than depicted?
Yes, based on her sprite, one would think that her skirt would be much longer than how it is in the fight scene.

1) I think because she is taller, her skirt starts higher. It goes as low as Shizune's skirt, so that makes her skirt a bit longer.
2) It's a little scrunched in the middle, so some length could have gone there.
3) There is 'dramatic effect' wind blowing her skirt up, so that is where some length is going. You can see this because her skirt appears wider than when it is in its normal position.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
abscess

Post by abscess »

Oh, the KS devs are always thinking about how to preserve the good health of us, forum goers. But really! How much of a problem can it be?
*sees G3n's pic*
See? Nothin' haHHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGH!!
Siiiiigh....
Exdi

Post by Exdi »

G3n0c1de wrote:... You just made me realize that Shizune wears stockings.

And yes I do suppose they should be visible, unless of course she took them off to fight with Lilly.
Nothing says femenine intensity more than when a lady removes her leggings
Not really a fan of plays on words. I perfer ones on stages.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

cpl_crud wrote:It's for your own safety.

If you were to see Shizune's thigh-highs and her panties at this early stage you would most certainly suffer a fatal error.
Zetttaaaaaiiiiii!
静音是买外夫
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Exdi wrote:Nothing says femenine intensity more than when a lady removes her leggings
It's plausible, for guys the idiom is the gloves coming off.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

G3n0c1de wrote:My attempt at a fix.

[ShizuneWithStockings]
Hey not bad, i had to do a double take to make sure they weren't there originally.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Snicket wrote:Hey not bad, i had to do a double take to make sure they weren't there originally.
Thanks, I couldn't for the life of me get it to match the way Lilly's looked, but I must say that Shizune's look a tad sexy on her matching or not.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Actually i didn't notice till you mention them. Also Shizunes stocking are blue not black.