Sakura-Con

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Sakura-Con

Post by pandaphil »

Thats true. Unfortunately I don't really look like anyone in the game. *sigh*
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:Thats true. Unfortunately I don't really look like anyone in the game. *sigh*
There's always extensive plastic surgeries. :lol: That's what I call dedication.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

win746 wrote:Not trying to derail the thread, but any suggestions on animes to start off?
You'll have to specify what kind of animes you want first. :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

OtakuNinja wrote:
win746 wrote:Not trying to derail the thread, but any suggestions on animes to start off?
Ah c'mon, lets not derail this thread too. Could someone start a "Good anime for KS fans" type thread?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Ah c'mon, lets not derail this thread too. Could someone start a "Good anime for KS fans" type thread?
Silentcook would torch it. Just tacking "for KS fans" to it doesn't bypass the iron spatula. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
win746

Post by win746 »

Yeah terribly sorry, I shouldn't even try to talk about something else.
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

win746 wrote:Yeah terribly sorry, I shouldn't even try to talk about something else.
I don't think it's that so much as talking about non-KS related anime could easily lead to dozens of pages having nothing to do with the thread. I know quite a few good ones if you're interested though, just PM me.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

SpecimenSix wrote:
win746 wrote:Yeah terribly sorry, I shouldn't even try to talk about something else.
I don't think it's that so much as talking about non-KS related anime could easily lead to dozens of pages having nothing to do with the thread. I know quite a few good ones if you're interested though, just PM me.
Likewise.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:
Likewise.
Likewise. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to harsh everyones buzz.

Just trying to do my part to get the threads back into order.

How about the "Can't stop thinking KS when I watch something else " thread for discussing other anime?
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:Sorry guys, I didn't mean to harsh everyones buzz.

No need to be sorry. I agree that if we get into a conversation about different anime this thread will derail even for my standards. I mean hell I can talk about my favorite anime for hours on end, I have a few times :lol: , so I feel like it would just result in a wall of text irrelevant to the OP.

Back on topic though, even if you know nothing about anime when you go to a con like that you'll learn quite a bit pretty fast.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

SpecimenSix wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Sorry guys, I didn't mean to harsh everyones buzz.

No need to be sorry. I agree that if we get into a conversation about different anime this thread will derail even for my standards. I mean hell I can talk about my favorite anime for hours on end, I have a few times :lol: , so I feel like it would just result in a wall of text irrelevant to the OP.

Back on topic though, even if you know nothing about anime when you go to a con like that you'll learn quite a bit pretty fast.
That's true. There are usually a ton of panels there with fans or even studios promoting new, or favorite shows. Not to mention several video rooms that show stuff all day.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote: That's true. There are usually a ton of panels there with fans or even studios promoting new, or favorite shows. Not to mention several video rooms that show stuff all day.
Yea. And even if the panels and stuff aren't your thing you can just enjoy the cosplay and buy some cool shit in the dealer rooms. At the con I went to last summer I did almost nothing but check out cosplay and get pictures on the second day, it kicked ass. That and bought some cool stuff, hopefully I'll have the money to buy more this summer. :lol:
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

pandaphil wrote:How about the "Can't stop thinking KS when I watch something else " thread for discussing other anime?
No, Silentcook would lock it like he did last time we tried talking about anime. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Umber

Post by Umber »

OtakuNinja wrote:
pandaphil wrote:How about the "Can't stop thinking KS when I watch something else " thread for discussing other anime?
No, Silentcook would lock it like he did last time we tried talking about anime. :lol:
Eight or nine posts too late, Otaku. But don't worry, I still loooove you.

OT: Does anyone know when the next biggest [something]-con is going to hit Japan? I'm going over this year to visit some cousins, and I'd like to bring them to a large social event, people dressed up as characters and all. I think they'd love it.

And I'm not paying for the airfare, so I could afford it much more easily over Sakura-con :mrgreen:
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.