Hugging pillows

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

dragomman

Re: Hugging pillows

Post by dragomman »

very large lol full sized body pillows are around 5 feet at least and since im 6' 4" it may need to be even bigger =/
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Well, go figure that part out then find a picture. :lol: First steps first.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
dragomman

Post by dragomman »

picture is the hardest part, i found on i liked but the site i went to to make the pillow on said it wasnt good enough quality due to small file size =/
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
No place on Earth is renowned for these things. Dakimakura have a weird stigma attached to them. Still, if you got the image you want, they've got the pillow to print it on. Can't go too wrong, right? Better than the more literal custom ones that are just wonky off-model versions of the characters. :lol:

The only ones I have a problem with are the ones where the girls have half of their clothes ripped off. Just a wee bit creepy. Actually I have one of these pillows myself (with a boring fabric texture) and they really are oh so cozy.

Sounds like the first step in a project like this would be to commission an good quality piece of art.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
No place on Earth is renowned for these things. Dakimakura have a weird stigma attached to them. Still, if you got the image you want, they've got the pillow to print it on. Can't go too wrong, right? Better than the more literal custom ones that are just wonky off-model versions of the characters. :lol:

The only ones I have a problem with are the ones where the girls have half of their clothes ripped off. Just a wee bit creepy. Actually I have one of these pillows myself (with a boring fabric texture) and they really are oh so cozy.

Sounds like the first step in a project like this would be to commission an good quality piece of art.
Eh, I have no real issue with those. Creepy is stalking little girls or groping old ladies on the subway. xD I try not to concern myself with the odd perversities of people. Enjoy whatever the hell you want behind closed doors, even if it's animated nudity on a pillow. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:Eh, I have no real issue with those. Creepy is stalking little girls or groping old ladies on the subway. xD I try not to concern myself with the odd perversities of people. Enjoy whatever the hell you want behind closed doors, even if it's animated nudity on a pillow. :lol:
You clearly never been to Gelbooru.

Also, regarding the picture, like has been said i think your best option is to commision a picture, i'm sure you'll soon find a capable artist who would be more than happy to make one for you, i would make one for you but unfortunately my skill isn't up to snuff, sorry about that. No idea how you can go about the pillow though.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Eh, I have no real issue with those. Creepy is stalking little girls or groping old ladies on the subway. xD I try not to concern myself with the odd perversities of people. Enjoy whatever the hell you want behind closed doors, even if it's animated nudity on a pillow. :lol:

Also, regarding the picture, like has been said i think your best option is to commision a picture, i'm sure you'll soon find a capable artist who would be more than happy to make one for you, i would make one for you but unfortunately my skill isn't up to snuff, sorry about that. No idea how you can go about the pillow though.
Been to it? I've deliberately navigated to it. :P
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Dream wrote:

Been to it? I've deliberately navigated to it. :P
Same here. Just be sure not to wander too far from your specific interest though, cuz. Damn.

Honestly, whats up with anime fans and giant boobs lately?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

pandaphil wrote: The only ones I have a problem with are the ones where the girls have half of their clothes ripped off. Just a wee bit creepy.
Clothes aren't instantly removable IRL, and sometimes you don't take everything off before jumping into bed and hugging.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I guess I'm doing a piss-poor job explaining myself. I guess I'm a bit of a prude at heart. I'm just not that happy with the more sexually explicit pillow art.

http://www.menpillow.com/image/data/pro ... 34_173.jpg

But hey, it takes all kinds, so I probably shouldn't judge.
Last edited by pandaphil on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

pandaphil wrote:I guess I'm doing a piss-poor job explaining myself. I guess I'm a bit of a prude at hart. I'm just not that happy with the more sexually explicit pillow art.

http://www.menpillow.com/image/data/pro ... 34_173.jpg

so you're not big on naked or attempted rape pillows
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

pandaphil wrote:
Gold star!
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Hugging pillows...probably an example of not-so-healthy adolescent sex drive :P
$50 says I live more South than all of you
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

inquisitivenegro wrote:Hugging pillows...probably an example of not-so-healthy adolescent sex drive :P
Or an example of pillows. You know, since they're just pillows.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Its terribly comforting to have something to hug when you sleep alone. :(