Name of the school

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Yoh_Komori

Name of the school

Post by Yoh_Komori »

I feel dumb for asking this but what is the schools name? I know it's Yamaku, but I've seen people say "Yamaku institute","Yamaku academy", ect.. So I don't know which is the "right name" or to be more specific which name is canon. I figure if I am going to write a fic I should use as much fact as possible, but after several play-throughs I've only came across "Yamaku Academy" , but it was only mentioned a handful of times, so I just wanted to make sure that is indeed right, and I didn't mist a larger or more correct name or something.
Steinherz

Re: Name of the school

Post by Steinherz »

Yoh_Komori wrote:I feel dumb for asking this but what is the schools name? I know it's Yamaku, but I've seen people say "Yamaku institute","Yamaku academy", ect.. So I don't know which is the "right name" or to be more specific which name is canon. I figure if I am going to write a fic I should use as much fact as possible, but after several play-throughs I've only came across "Yamaku Academy" , but it was only mentioned a handful of times, so I just wanted to make sure that is indeed right, and I didn't mist a larger or more correct name or something.
I found a wiki for Katawa Shoujo and it says the school is just "Yamaku High School". But then again, its a wiki so take it with a grain of salt
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Yoh_Komori

Post by Yoh_Komori »

Steinherz wrote:
Yoh_Komori wrote:I feel dumb for asking this but what is the schools name? I know it's Yamaku, but I've seen people say "Yamaku institute","Yamaku academy", ect.. So I don't know which is the "right name" or to be more specific which name is canon. I figure if I am going to write a fic I should use as much fact as possible, but after several play-throughs I've only came across "Yamaku Academy" , but it was only mentioned a handful of times, so I just wanted to make sure that is indeed right, and I didn't mist a larger or more correct name or something.
I found a wiki for Katawa Shoujo and it says the school is just "Yamaku High School". But then again, its a wiki so take it with a grain of salt
It'll do. Thanks for the help.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

An academy is a form of institute. But I believe it's called Yamaku Academy at one point in the game. I may be mistaken.

Alternatively, just call it Brown University.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:An academy is a form of institute. But I believe it's called Yamaku Academy at one point in the game. I may be mistaken.

Alternatively, just call it Brown University.
Well that too XD
I actually live near Brown University as well.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

I've actually only ever heard Yamaku Acadamy. I've also heard "Yamaku School for the Disabled", but that's bluntly putting the purpose into the title, and I don't think it's official to the school.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02