Habits and tradition

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Megumeru

Habits and tradition

Post by Megumeru »

So we are now in 2013. That's great and all, but it actually got me wondering...

What would the KS casts do during new year? Who would most likely visit a shrine, spend an entire day watching new year shows while resting under the kotatsu, go back home and visit their family, play traditional new year games, or do kinky stuff in bed?

Personally I think that...
-Shizune's most likely to invite Hisao to play some new year games with risk and reward
-Hanako would invite Hisao to visit a shrine, pull a fortune, and pray for the new year
-Rin would ask Hisao for help and spend her day under the kotatsu eating oranges (guess who's peeling)
-Emi would go invite Hisao to visit her family
-Lilly would do kinky stuff in bed with Hisao (healthy adolescent sex drive and all)

...seems about right, I think?
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Steinherz

Re: Habits and tradition

Post by Steinherz »

Megumeru wrote:So we are now in 2013. That's great and all, but it actually got me wondering...

What would the KS casts do during new year? Who would most likely visit a shrine, spend an entire day watching new year shows while resting under the kotatsu, go back home and visit their family, play traditional new year games, or do kinky stuff in bed?

-Shizune's most likely to invite Hisao to play some new year games with risk and reward
-Hanako would invite Hisao to visit a shrine, pull a fortune, and pray for the new year
-Rin would ask Hisao for help and spend her day under the kotatsu eating oranges (guess who's peeling)
-Lilly would do kinky stuff in bed with Hisao (healthy adolescent sex drive and all)

Nah, Shizune would be the one doing kinky stuff (her first H-scene was basically bondage)
But other than that I agree
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Megumeru wrote:So we are now in 2013. That's great and all, but it actually got me wondering...

For once, I agree completely with you.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Megumeru wrote: -Lilly would do kinky stuff in bed with Hisao (healthy adolescent sex drive and all)
They'd definitely get drunk first.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

Steinherz wrote:Nah, Shizune would be the one doing kinky stuff (her first H-scene was basically bondage)
That's pretty much what I interpreted "some new year games with risk and reward" to mean. Lilly would just skip the games.
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Nekken wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Nah, Shizune would be the one doing kinky stuff (her first H-scene was basically bondage)
That's pretty much what I interpreted "some new year games with risk and reward" to mean. Lilly would just skip the games.
ahh, I see. When I read that I thought you literally meant Risk (as in the game).
also to the Lilly thing:
definitely seems within reason for her XD
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Lilly and Hisao would have have a very... touching evening.
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shizune would work because there's always work to be done on holidays when all the slackers are ditching their responsibilities.

Misha would celebrate with multiple parfaits at the Shanghai once Shizune allowed a break from work.

Hanako would go celebrate with Lilly, wherever Lilly decided to take her.

Lilly would drag Hanako someplace to celebrate or stay in to celebrate with her.

Rin would ditch all her work to watch kaiju movies all day.

Emi would go running (as always) then join Rin. A not-quite-an-argument would break out over who gets the remote because Emi would prefer tokusatsu over kaiju.

Yuuko wouldn't get the day off because the Shanghai employer is a prick. :lol:

Kenji would fear a feminist attack to ring in the new year and insist Hisao stay safe with him for a manly celebration in the Feminist Fallout Fort.

Akira would drink the night away in that jazz club, playing pool and generally chilling out.

Jigoro would make a New Year's resolution to get Hideaki out of those girly clothes. This resolution will never come to pass, despite him making the same resolution every single year since Hideaki was old enough to dress himself.

Othello would die of old age, surrounded by his beloved antiques and fond memories. The sound of a music box would reach his ears before everything goes silent, and he would smile.

Frankly, I'm disappointed nobody else goes outside the main girls for these hypotheticals. :P
Last edited by Xanatos on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:Shizune would work because there's always work to be done on holidays when all the slackers are ditching their responsibilities.

Misha would celebrate with multiple parfaits at the Shanghai once Shizune allowed a break from work.

Hanako would go celebrate with Lilly, wherever Lilly decided to take her.

Lilly would drag Hanako someplace to celebrate or stay in to celebrate with her.

Rin would ditch all her work to watch kaiju movies all day.

Emi would go running (as always) then join Rin. A not-quite-an-argument would break out over who gets the remote because Emi would prefer tokusatsu over kaiju.

Yuuko wouldn't get the day off because the Shanghai employer is a prick. :lol:

Kenji would fear a feminist attack to ring in the new year and insist Hisao stay safe with him for a manly celebration in the Feminist Fallout Fort.

Akira would drink the night away in that jazz club, playing pool and generally chilling out.

Jigoro would make a New Year's resolution to get Hideaki out of those girly clothes. This resolution will never come to pass, despite him making the same resolution every single year since Hideaki was old enough to dress himself.

Othello would die of old age, surrounded by his beloved antiques and fond memories. The sound of a music box would reach his ears before everything goes silent, and he would smile.

Frankly, I'm disappointed nobody else goes outside the main girls for these hypotheticals. :P
omg, that's brilliant XD
Last edited by Steinherz on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I also draw, kind of.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

You forgot about Nomiya, Mutou and the Nurse. Shame on you. :P
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

OtakuNinja wrote:You forgot about Nomiya, Mutou and the Nurse. Shame on you. :P
they're all getting hammered at a gentleman's club obviously. :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

What about Miki, Meiko and Sae? :P
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:You forgot about Nomiya, Mutou and the Nurse. What about Miki, Meiko and Sae?
Nomiya spends New Year's drinking with Sae...Until she ditches him because nobody likes fat obnoxiously cheery people unless they bring presents.

Mutou spent Christmas starring in the local stage production of A Christmas Carol and is now spending New Year's trying to forget it by watching Bill Nye reruns and reminiscing about blowing up his bedroom as a young chemistry nerd.

Nurse spends the holiday drunk on sake at a karaoke bar. His karaoke of choice? Bam.

Miki is much too busy being a pimp to break for the holidays. Lotta lonely fucks out there tonight so move out, bitches! :P No, but seriously, she's probably chilling out at the same club as Akira. Surprisingly, Miki is a great pool player.

Meiko is at the karaoke bar, laughing her ass off at Nurse's drunken song.

Sae ditches Nomiya to go for dinner at the Shanghai then back home to play with her vibrators because she totally has a secret collection of those things. :lol:

Satisfied? :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Steinherz wrote:

Nah, Shizune would be the one doing kinky stuff (her first H-scene was basically bondage)
I don't know if I would have said the same things, but these all seem really fitting.
And it wouldn't have been that way so much if she wasn't sitting on him. It was, however, the effective equivalent of a gag.
ShadeHaven wrote:
Megumeru wrote: -Lilly would do kinky stuff in bed with Hisao (healthy adolescent sex drive and all)
They'd definitely get drunk first.
I think they'd drink with Akira and Hanako. Hanako would go do something (sleep off the alcohol, maybe; do so with Hisao if they're the couple) and Akira would leave ensuring Hisao and his partner use protection (Akira is protective both of Lilly and Hanako).

Also, Yuuko would be working and Kenji would be holed up tight.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02