Did Akira even get a degree for that corporate job?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Guest Poster

Re: Did Akira even get a degree for that corporate job?

Post by Guest Poster »

She mentions this to Hisao at some point, that even before Yamaku she got several confessions, not all of them from guys. In her words: "puberty is a funny thing". So Shizune's not the only girl who had to turn down a confession from someone batting for the other team, though Lilly probably did a better job handling it.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Guest Poster wrote:She mentions this to Hisao at some point, that even before Yamaku she got several confessions, not all of them from guys. In her words: "puberty is a funny thing".
And here my dumbass thought in terms of confessing like going to her local church and confessing her sins to her priest or something ("Forgive me Father for my HASD cause me to sin yesterday! Oh and I got wasted off the devil's nectar!"), not confessions from random lesbians from her school who wanted to bang her.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Snow_Storm wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:She mentions this to Hisao at some point, that even before Yamaku she got several confessions, not all of them from guys. In her words: "puberty is a funny thing".
And here my dumbass thought in terms of confessing like going to her local church and confessing her sins to her priest or something ("Forgive me Father for my HASD cause me to sin yesterday! Oh and I got wasted off the devil's nectar!"), not confessions from random lesbians from her school who wanted to bang her.

Oh, Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive. Took me about 20 seconds. I figured it was some kind of syndrome.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Pseudogenesis wrote: Oh, Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive. Took me about 20 seconds. I figured it was some kind of syndrome.
It is, in a way.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote: Oh, Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive. Took me about 20 seconds. I figured it was some kind of syndrome.
It is, in a way.
If coupled with stupidity, symptoms may include unwanted pregnancies. Fortunately Lilly was not stupid and was on the pill. Hisao on the other hand...
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Loonie wrote:
WorldlyWiseman wrote:
It is, in a way.
If coupled with stupidity, symptoms may include unwanted pregnancies. Fortunately Lilly was not stupid and was on the pill. Hisao on the other hand...
Prophylactics never even get mentioned in the VN, as far as I recall, aside from the pill. I used them as a running gag, though - mostly for my own amusement.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Lilly is on the pill. Hisao uses a condom during his sexual intercourse with Hanako. The first time with Emi isn't safe and Emi points out as such the day after...it's one of the reasons they give anal sex a try. Emi's and Hisao use a condom that time after the visit to the cemetary. I don't think anticonception is mentioned in Shizune's route or Rin's route. Shizune seems a pill-person to me (she is related to Lilly after all) since it allows her to keep control of things rather than having to rely on Hisao for condoms. Rin on the pill seems...an extremely bad idea.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Projecting to their later life...

Shizune would have her 2 kids with Hisao and then make him get a vasectomy. "[With two children, you break even in terms of the human population. It's the most efficient way!]"

Rin would only have one child, after Hisao breaks a condom and it would be a very emotionally charged experience that would fuel dozens of paintings.

Lilly would have one baby, not tell Hisao, decide to give it up to the fire station and then change her mind at the last minute.

Emi would get pregnant from Hisao forgetting the condom one time they were feeling particularly aroused. She would fail to notice the pregnancy for months due to training so much and so hard.

Hanako would....wait, why are we talking about birth control and babies?
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Loonie

Post by Loonie »

Because sex and reproduction is, obviously, somehow closely tied to Akira getting her job.

::shifty eyes::

What? I ain't sayin' nothin'. :roll:
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:
Hanako would....wait, why are we talking about birth control and babies?
Because Lilly started the tend at Yamuka.

Besides, Hanako would probably want children and rebuild the family she never had since her parent's death and all that jazz, but once she is fully mentally, emotionally, and economical stable
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Snow_Storm wrote: Besides, Hanako would probably want children and rebuild the family she never had since her parent's death and all that jazz, but once she is fully mentally, emotionally, and economical stable
Happiest ending: Hanako marrying into a bunch of money and setting up an orphanage.

Cosmic Irony ending: Hanako has her first child in a somewhat distant marriage, and treats the child much the same way Lilly treated her to make up for the detachment with her husband. This lasts until just before the child goes to high school, when she has a fit of rebelliousness and angrily demands to not be coddled. Hanako pauses for a long moment, connects the dots, and then collapses in laughter. Her daughter is left extremely confused and still wanting validation for her anger. Their relationship is much healthier after that and her daughter grows up to be a racecar driver.

Um, back on topic...Akira's boyfriend's vasectomy would reverse itself (possible but astronomically unlikely) and the pregnancy would come at a bad time for the company. She can't take part in company pub crawls any longer, and eventually tries to telecommute to get away from it. Being stuck at home is tense, having to make herself not raid the fridge for a cold one. Her relationship suffers a bit, with her boyfriend feeling a bit guilty for all this and already feeling like an outsider as a Japanese man in Scotland.

She pulls through, however, and the two of them juggle their jobs with childcare. While Akira is often wearing the pants in the relationship, for the first time she also occasionally has to wear the apron. She begins to miss Lilly quite a bit.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

[quote="WorldlyWiseman"

Happiest ending: Hanako marrying into a bunch of money and setting up an orphanage.
[/quote]

DIdn't know Hanako gonna be all (Dark Knight Rises slight and major spoilers) Bruce Wanye like at the end of Dark Knight Rises...expect Hanako doesn't fake her death to disarm a bomb or something via autopliot a plane
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Oh man.

Hanako as Oracle.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

WorldlyWiseman wrote:Oh man.

Hanako as Oracle.
Congrats on comparing Hanako to a Batman sidekick instead of a villain who happens to be a burn victim as well!

Then again, shouldn't Emi be Oracle (yeah, the former's near legless but have while the later is paralyzed.)
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Snow_Storm wrote:
WorldlyWiseman wrote:Oh man.

Hanako as Oracle.
Congrats on comparing Hanako to a Batman sidekick instead of a villain who happens to be a burn victim as well!

Then again, shouldn't Emi be Oracle (yeah, the former's near legless but have while the later is paralyzed.)
Emi and Rin should be Phantom Limb from Venture Brothers.