Turn to Stone

WORDS WORDS WORDS

griffon8

Re: Turn to Stone

Post by griffon8 »

OtakuNinja wrote:I just want to add a little thing to this masterpiece: Miki lost her left hand, not her right. ;)
How do you get the impression that isn't known?
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

griffon8 wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:I just want to add a little thing to this masterpiece: Miki lost her left hand, not her right. ;)
I think I saw some parts where the author implied it was the right hand that wasn't there. :3
But it's 4:00 in the morning, I may be wrong. :lol:
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

OtakuNinja wrote: But it's 4:00 in the morning, I may be wrong. :lol:
Further proof that the only productive thing to occur after the bars close is regrets.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

OtakuNinja wrote:
griffon8 wrote:
I think I saw some parts where the author implied it was the right hand that wasn't there. :3
But it's 4:00 in the morning, I may be wrong. :lol:
It wouldn't surprise me. There's a whole mess of inconsistencies that need to be hammered out in this thing, and I thought I corrected the ONE screwup that I think no one else pointed out in regards to the missing hand. Another hiccup is pretty much par for the course, though I'm really bummed out about that one, because I write with my off-hand just to drive the point home for Chrissakes. Hahah.

I gotta give this thing and Touchdown Breakdown another sweep, though. Thanks for pointing that out.

Also... "Masterpiece"??? You are too damned kind, but I'LL TAKE IT.

Thank you.
... Danger.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Total Destruction wrote:It wouldn't surprise me. There's a whole mess of inconsistencies that need to be hammered out in this thing, and I thought I corrected the ONE screwup that I think no one else pointed out in regards to the missing hand. Another hiccup is pretty much par for the course, though I'm really bummed out about that one, because I write with my off-hand just to drive the point home for Chrissakes. Hahah.
I didn't find any. I carefully reread it before asking my question. There were plenty of references to her good hand, and one about it being her only hand, but the only times I noticed where the difference between a hand and a stump were important, you got it right.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing