Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

theartificial wrote:Fuck me he's in here too!
Ignore list. Use it. I did. Meanwhile, I'm reporting his posts.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Xanatos wrote:
How do you do that?
Shizune, Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Rin, Suzu, Rika, Saki, Aiko.
---------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (KSF)---------------
--------------Member of Katawa Seiyu (HBHC)--------------
I take requests for Userbars like mine, PM me if your interested.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

theartificial wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
How do you do that?
Click his name, click Add Foe button.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

... That's it. I give up on him.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

Xanatos wrote: Click his name, click Add Foe button.
Thanks!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:... That's it. I give up on him.
Took you long enough. One of his first posts was about cripple warriors, ya naive feminist! :P Just follow suit with me and theartificial.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

I wanted to believe he still had hope. Turns out he sided with the Dark Side. If he gets banned, does his posts disappear?
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
theartificial

Post by theartificial »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:I wanted to believe he still had hope. Turns out he sided with the Dark Side. If he gets banned, does his posts disappear?
Dear god I hope so, at first it was tolerable now it's down right being a piss take.
Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

theartificial wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:I wanted to believe he still had hope. Turns out he sided with the Dark Side. If he gets banned, does his posts disappear?
Dear god I hope so, at first it was tolerable now it's down right being a piss take.
It is an option, at least with more recent phpBB3 versions as far as I know.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Okay, now he's necroing the first posts made back from 2007. I'm trying to salvage the more recent discussions, but i may get banned in the process. If I am, it was an honor to serve with you all, guys!

Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:Okay, now he's necroing the first posts made back from 2007. I'm trying to salvage the more recent discussions, but i may get banned in the process. If I am, it was an honor to serve with you all, guys!
Why the hell would someone ban you with that guy around? Lol your logic is above mine I suppose.
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Don't know if mass bumping threads is allowed, even with the best of intentions. i'm doing the same as him, but with the most recent ones, after all.

Edit: I managed to get most of the non-locked threads back to page one. That's good, I think, but I'll have to go in about 20 minutes. I hope it was enough...

Edit 2: Damn, can't delete those posts I made for bumping now. :?
Last edited by ShinigamiKenji on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Which guy are we talking about? :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

OtakuNinja wrote:Which guy are we talking about? :)
Apparently There Was Some Guy That Got Banned A Little While Back Because He Was Posting Offensive Pictures.
Or So I Was Told.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
gragon

Post by gragon »

man, this tulpa shit isnt doing me any good.

scary memories comming back because of it. ive been to a mental hospital and i will tell you. wen you stay there a night. i was with my sister (who has mental problems) and i will tell you it REALY is scarry. well it wasnt realy a hospital more like a park with houses but there was a dude screaming for satan al night long. thats all i have to say dont want to think about it
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''