I just finished Lilly's Route

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: I just finished Lilly's Route

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:Cool. A manly picnic with Kenji, Jigoro and Hisao. Put in Hideaki and that's great fanfic material. Come, fanfic writers!!!

... And why do I have to bring the most expensive one... :lol: (at least where I live, if you know a place where whiskey is cheaper than pretzels, I'll gladly move there)

I'm already writing a fanfic so I sadly can't take on that one. :lol: And the last time I was around whiskey, I was almost molested by a fat crackhead. That's why you get to bring it. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:Cool. A manly picnic with Kenji, Jigoro and Hisao. Put in Hideaki and that's great fanfic material. Come, fanfic writers!!!

... And why do I have to bring the most expensive one... :lol: (at least where I live, if you know a place where whiskey is cheaper than pretzels, I'll gladly move there)

I'm already writing a fanfic so I sadly can't take on that one. :lol: And the last time I was around whiskey, I was almost molested by a fat crackhead. That's why you get to bring it. :P
That's even more disturbing than the Jigoro scene. Mindf***ed here.

And if we speak about God of War here, then we MUST call Kratos!!
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Actually and unfortunately, no. But Kratos is awesome too. Wait, maybe Jigoro is the reincarnation of Kratos... Holy s***!!!
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:Actually and unfortunately, no. But Kratos is awesome too. Wait, maybe Jigoro is the reincarnation of Kratos... Holy s***!!!
He's not.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Liu Bei wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:Actually and unfortunately, no. But Kratos is awesome too. Wait, maybe Jigoro is the reincarnation of Kratos... Holy s***!!!
http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Guan_Yu
Why does this God of War needs so many pauldrons?
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:
He's not.
He has Hawaiian shirt, always carries a bloody katana and kills bears. But maybe he has too much hair to be Kratos.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
He's not.
He has Hawaiian shirt, always carries a bloody katana and kills bears. But maybe he has too much hair to be Kratos.
He never killed any bears. He's all talk. :P
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Finally I know who made the "cracked a bear" post on /v/
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

The raven haired girl with the burn scars?

Naw, that's Rena Ryuguu.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Okay let's think about this for a bit. At one point Kratos was part of what is called a Greek Tragedy, he was a warrior of great strength who committed atrocious acts and was eventually brought down by grief. After that he was basically just a super villain because even though the sequels were all right, God of War never had room for a sequel. Now Jigoro is just a boring asshole with ego problems, and no efforts were made to paint him in a sympathetic light. Some efforts (Futile, mind you) were made to paint Kratos as possible sympathetic with all the "MY FAMILY'S DEEEEEAD!" winging, plus Kratos is an unstoppable badass while Jigoro is just some prick with a fake tan small dick, so no. Jigoro and Kratos have no relationship, if Kratos did reincarnate he reincarnated as a Krogan.
Holy shit, patricide, unstoppable badass, URDNOT WREX IS KRATOS!
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.