press start to KATAWA SHOUJO

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Camoufrage

Re: press start to KATAWA SHOUJO

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:Don't mind me just strolling on a theard where right now they are talking about a game I have never played *whistles*
If this were a Rockstar game, I'd shoot you in the face for innocently minding your own business and doing nothing wrong...
Thank you so damn much, now Im going to record Red Dead Redemption at some point. COMPLETELY forgot about it.
LeHarlz

Post by LeHarlz »

I won't play Dead Space because I like sleeping knowing that things won't pop out at me because I opened my menu or had to attend to task not involving being surviving in horror(ible) situations.
And it costs money.
Inb4thisiswhygamedeveloperscan'thavenicethings
You'd think you'd play Katawa Shoujo for a good amount of Katawa Shoujo before Katawa Shoujo keeps you from playing Katawa Shoujo because you're doing Katawa Shoujo in a different sense of Katawa Shoujo, but no!
50% completion and I'm already the Director of the Katawa Seiyu Project: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6818
Something tells me I need to play more KS.
Chariots Chariots
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:Don't mind me just strolling on a theard where right now they are talking about a game I have never played *whistles*
If this were a Rockstar game, I'd shoot you in the face for innocently minding your own business and doing nothing wrong...
Thank you so damn much, now Im going to record Red Dead Redemption at some point. COMPLETELY forgot about it.
Oh dear...I spend most of my time in Red Dead cheating at poker, getting caught, and promptly shooting everyone at the table. Also tying hookers to the train tracks because Rockstar decided I can't hire them despite being a depraved murderous outlaw. :cry:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Xanatos wrote:
If this were a Rockstar game, I'd punch you in the nuts.

Unless you are a girl... than I would... uh.. I.. would punch your boobs?

Right?

I don't really know how to react in this situation.

Does it even hurt if you punch a woman in the breast?

These are questions that need to be answered people!
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Oh dear...I spend most of my time in Red Dead cheating at poker, getting caught, and promptly shooting everyone at the table. Also tying hookers to the train tracks because Rockstar decided I can't hire them despite being a depraved murderous outlaw. :cry:
RDR is one of the best games ever. Try to argue with me
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Camoufrage wrote: RDR is one of the best games ever. Try to argue with me
I would just because it is funny when you are mad, but then I would be contradicting my own belive since RDR is in fact one of the best games ever.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:RDR is one of the best games ever. Try to argue with me
Farmville.

End of discussion.

8)
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Camoufrage wrote: ASDFGHJK
What this man said, is genius.[/quote]
That's essentially the answer to everything in life.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
newnar

Post by newnar »

Amnesia: Dark Descent
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

newnar wrote:Amnesia: Dark Descent
NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE
That game was nerve wrecking. Absolutely nightmarish.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Nope, I get reply 100
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Camoufrage wrote:Nope, I get reply 100
...Aw. :lol:
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Ive got "how to IB" fully uploaded with anotations. Gonna make it public tomorrow or the day after. Until then, i should probably work on "press start to DEAD SPACE" since all I have is the audio of that.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Camoufrage wrote:Ive got "how to IB" fully uploaded with anotations. Gonna make it public tomorrow or the day after. Until then, i should probably work on "press start to DEAD SPACE" since all I have is the audio of that.
Ah Ib the game with the girl in the art show that has no knowlodge of vocabulary or a completely different game?
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

LOL WUT wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Ive got "how to IB" fully uploaded with anotations. Gonna make it public tomorrow or the day after. Until then, i should probably work on "press start to DEAD SPACE" since all I have is the audio of that.
Ah Ib the game with the girl in the art show that has no knowlodge of vocabulary or a completely different game?
Dont ruin the surprise, woman!