Different (and possibly sexy) looks for characters

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

WorldlyWiseman

Re: Different (and possibly sexy) looks for characters

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

Snow_Storm wrote:Like Ravenlord states, I can imagine Hanako in a gothic lolita outfit. Throw in some very dark fishnets to better cover her scars.
Forget covering up those scars, goths and the like would probably think she was cool as hell for looking like that. She could get a singing gig with a band, and have a hair fan blow back her hair right at the climax of a song.

But since there's a ton of goth fanart for Hanko...

Hanako in a wielder's mask and accompanying coveralls, holding a glowing wielding torch. She is working a metal sculpture. The sculpture is a collection of steel plates that look like a european knight, except the whole thing is purposely warped to one side, as though colliding with an oncoming train.
Brogurt wrote:Hisao: A trenchcoat, fedora, and fingerless gloves
Don't know if this is a reference to something, but that would be a pretty cool Hisao.
Helbereth wrote: Misha in a banana-yellow tank-top and black overalls, her pink hair tied up in a messy bun with a pencil stuck behind her ear, leaning over a drafting board with her tongue perched against her cheek as she compares two different wallpaper patterns. The image of an interior designer at work.
Three years out of design school, and she still sometimes absentmindedly signs what she is saying.
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Hanako, in a green jumpsuit with a black helmet tucked under her arm, hair cut into a bob with her trademark half-bangs; aviator sunglasses rest on the tip of her nose, over which she peers down at the dashboard of her black and blue Suzuki Hyabusa motorcycle with an ear-to-ear grin. Seeing the world on her terms.

Having thought this up, I'm looking at a fanfic I've been writing and considering rewriting part of it... This seems more plausible than I thought.
Surreal-mind

Post by Surreal-mind »

Rin wearing nothing but leg warmers.
Rin wearing nothing but a tie.
Hanako dressed up as a nurse. (it's hot in a really weird way)
Lilly wearing a Lady Gaga-esque outfit.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Lilly dressed like Elle Driver(California Mountain Snake) with double eye-patches.

Hanako -the bride- in a yellow jumpsuit, expertly wielding a Hanzo sword, slicing through a the 'Kenji 88' in pursuit of Suzu Suzuki(Cottonmouth).

Suzu leaps up on the table and flips her bloodied sword onto her shoulder, striding with renewed confidence, "As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo." After that, her head lolls downward, but she stays standing - the surrounding men squirm in their seats as they wait for her to continue. Finally she returns to wakefulness and continues, unabated, "Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion." She spins and flashes a terrible smile at her subordinates, gaining volume with each following word, "The price you pay for bringing up my Narcolepsy as a negative is..." She drifts away for a few seconds, light snoring is the only sound in the room. Suddenly she returns with force, "I collect your fucking head." She lifts her other hand, holding the dead man's head in it like a prize, "Just like this fucker here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the fucking time!"

I'm not sure if that was brilliant or stupid, but watching it in my head is hilarious.
Last edited by Helbereth on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
newnar

Post by newnar »

Surreal-mind wrote: Rin wearing nothing but a tie.
Hanako dressed up as a nurse. (it's hot in a really weird way)
Why do you hate me?
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

Here is someting along the lines of the "paper doll" concept:

Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
semy32

Post by semy32 »

Hanako in a catgirl thingy (you know, like cat ears, etc.)
Shizune as a punk
Lilly in a pink nurse uniform

..Rin in knee-socks
WorldlyWiseman

Post by WorldlyWiseman »

semy32 wrote: ..Rin in knee-socks
OH MAN Rin could totally rock some of those socks that have the separate toes. She might have some latex on the soles so she could grip things. Maybe this is what she does in winter. I'm thinking light blue/dark blue stripes?
Hanako's favorite joke is The Aristocrats, but she never tells it because Lilly finds it really offensive. Instead, she practices her delivery in front of a mirror when she's alone. It's the only time she never stammers.
Tununias

Post by Tununias »

Jeans and T-Shirts ftw!

One of my hobbies is coloring anime style linearts. My avatar is the first lineart I've colored.
http://tununias.deviantart.com/
ravenlord

Post by ravenlord »

Shizune in high heels -- yummy!

Hanako in a summer top
Hanako>Shizune>Lilly>Emi>Rin {100% complete}
"痘痕も靨" (If there is love, then smallpox scars are as pretty as dimples) ~ Japanese proverb
Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Post by Paddy »

Kenji: Rolf Harris.

Lilly: a firefighter's suit and helmet, with smoke mask.
Hanako: a flannel shirt, jeans, and flip-flops - all of them with significant burn marks.

Actually, Hanako: give her a leather breastplate, a leather skirt, a long bow, and plenty of flaming arrows.
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
Politus

Post by Politus »

Brogurt wrote:Hisao: A trenchcoat, fedora, and fingerless gloves
I'd like to forward the motion that this be noted as JUST a trenchcoat, fedora, and fingerless gloves - nothing else.
"Je suis Marxiste, tendance Groucho." - anonymous French graffiti, May 1968.
Out-All Knight

Post by Out-All Knight »

I request a backless red halter-top for Lily with detachable sleeves. Both classy and sexy. 8)