Who was emi ibarazakis last realationship with?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

RandomPerson

Who was emi ibarazakis last realationship with?

Post by RandomPerson »

Ok I know this sounds weird but she tells hisao that he isn't her first boyfreind, and in all the fan fics including emi that I read it says it too. BUT, it never says who it is and talking to a internet pal of mine ( and possibly the only girl I've met in person who likes katawa shoujo) she was saying that it couldn't be when she was younger because she was in her last year of middle school when she had her accident and joined ya make immediately after her 1 year rehabilitation. So who could it be? Our first thoughts were the track captain but I gave up on that idea pretty quickly as he probably knew he was gay a long time. We were stumped and didn't have the slightest clue until my freind said what if it was misha sines emi was one of the only people who was sure she was a lesbian. She could've told a lie about it being a boyfreind but even though it makes sense I'm not sure, therefore I was wandering if anyone who knew or had any better guesses?
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
bhtooefr

Re: Who was emi ibarazakis last realationship with?

Post by bhtooefr »

She had her injury eight years prior to the end of her route, making her (based on Japanese school law) 10 years old at the time, and she took a year off school. (She was 18 during her route, not 19, based on Japanese school law and her canon birthday.) She would've entered Yamaku at the age of 16 (when you would normally start high school at 15).

My headcanon is that Misha was a one-time thing for Emi that she swore to never do again, and the boyfriend is someone else.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

bhtooefr wrote:She had her injury eight years prior to the end of her route, making her (based on Japanese school law) 10 years old at the time, and she took a year off school. (She was 18 during her route, not 19, based on Japanese school law and her canon birthday.) She would've entered Yamaku at the age of 16 (when you would normally start high school at 15).

My headcanon is that Misha was a one-time thing for Emi that she swore to never do again, and the boyfriend is someone else.

That's what I was thinking but I can't think of any boy who's on bad terms with emi, or good terms for that matter.....
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

We don't see much of the male student body, though. Things can happen off-screen, after all.

And, as far as good terms, the (gay) track captain counts... obviously she didn't have a relationship with him, but still...
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Why does Emi's former boyfriend have to be pictured in the VN? There are between 250 and 300 students at Yamaku. We only see a handful of them.

Point is, the guy and Emi had a relationship, it didn't work out (most likely due to Emi's commitment issues) and they broke up. Who exactly the guy was isn't really important.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Hmmm...... I know it doesn't matter but I actually didn't think about her commitment issues, for some reason I just think misha more now though

RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

And a side note, wouldn't it be cool to have misha and emi as a fan fic, then hisao comes and emi dumps misha and mishas there after hisao gets emis bad ending..... God I wish my laptop wasn't broken

AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

RandomPerson wrote:And a side note, wouldn't it be cool to have misha and emi as a fan fic, then hisao comes and emi dumps misha and mishas there after hisao gets emis bad ending..... God I wish my laptop wasn't broken
Would read. Not sure how (or who) Misha would be there for, but either way I'm pretty sure there's potential.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Thing is my laptops busted and I really can't afford to buy a new one ( it's beyond repairable) so maybe someone could help me write it? I'd do it on my work laptop but I don't really wanna risk a superior finding a fan fic of an adult visual novel on there. That being said I'd still kinda want to contribute ideas to it

Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Emi specifically mentioned a guy, so no...her previous relationship wasn't with Misha.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

She was obviously in a relationship with Mutuo. No one can resist his charms.
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

LorSquirrel wrote:She was obviously in a relationship with Mutuo. No one can resist his charms.
LOL. I think that's actually a thing

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

LorSquirrel wrote:She was obviously in a relationship with Mutuo. No one can resist his charms.
Fuck it, I know I couldn't
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

She could've told a lie about it being a boyfreind but even though it makes sense I'm not sure,
It doesn't make sense. She needn't have told Hisao about her previous relationship at all, so why should she lie?
That's what I was thinking but I can't think of any boy who's on bad terms with emi, or good terms for that matter...
Well the only male students that are featured in the VN to any notable extent are Hisao and Kenji, and we can be reasonably sure it was neither of them. That leaves...
Why does Emi's former boyfriend have to be pictured in the VN? There are between 250 and 300 students at Yamaku. We only see a handful of them.
Assuming 20 people per class (Hisao's has 18), 4 classes per year and three years, we end up with roughly 160 students - 40% of which are male according to Kenji - so excluding Hisao, Kenji, the teamcaptain, who is gay and his boyfriend/fuckbuddy who presumably is gay as well we end up with about 60 possibilities, a third of which does not even attend Yamaku any more since they graduated in spring.
We aren't given any information whatsoever about either, so the speculation is kind of moot. Feel free to write a fanfic about it if you feel so inclined
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Mirage_GSM wrote:...a third of which does not even attend Yamaku any more since they graduated in spring.
This is what I was thinking, that she dated a third-year while she was a second-year. Since Emi did skip a year, the students in the year ahead of hers would be her age peers, so it would be natural for her to be drawn to them.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!