Defense

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

kulkukan

Defense

Post by kulkukan »

I was going over a couple ideas, and came up with a scenario. Now as we know, Hisao is Quite physically vulnerable, and to fight would be life or death every time. one soc to the tit and its behind the curtains to join the choir invisible. So i was wondering if an aggressive female(lets call her bitch-face) looks to harm Hisao, lets say; push him down, or something to that effect. What do you believe the ensuing defense of said friend and potential lover would be? assuming they know his condition. As i see it, maybe it could go down as follows:

Hanako- A moment of fear before a frantic scream and clawing at the facial/anywhere she can reach area. that said, i believe hers is the least capable for violence as it would be the only thing short of running for help.

Lilly- Lunge at the source of any sound other than Hisao's hyperventilation with her cane? IDK

Shizune-Stepping between him and Bitch-face, with a glare that could crack glaciers, giving the "come on" gesture in stance, waiting to capitalize on the next strike.

Emi- For obvious reasons i think that a pulling of the hair would only be distracting compared to the feeling of your shins bruising and possibly having your knees broken by what i assume is metal alloy blades or foot deals.

Rin- Now, for some reason i think Rin would now only be like that chick in drunken master with perfect kick control, but also go for face biting. Like go from relaxed to gnashing psychopath in 0.10, then back again checking if Hisao can tell which Model cars were made with candy in mind, like there isn't pieces of a girls face in her teeth.

but that just I see it
Guest Poster

Re: Defense

Post by Guest Poster »

This kind of thing was the reason I figured rape-by-the-protagonist was unlikely to happen in KS. In addition to it being unclear whether Hisao would even survive the physical strain, each of the girls would easily come on top if they decided to actually resist.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Guest Poster wrote:each of the girls would easily come on top
Must resist... must resist...
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

Csihar wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:each of the girls would easily come on top
Must resist... must resist...
... we all know shizune will be :D
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Now how the heck are we already managing to take a since simple thread and turn it into something perverted? Ooooh, about an hour...nice. :mrgreen:
But by my aspect, I would see Lilly as being the blind samurai, once again using the all but hidden katana in her cane.
And why would Shizune need to fight her own battles when some were born to lead while some were born to follow. *in sign*:"Misha, take'em down." Misha:"Wahahahahahaha!" *performing handsigns, wait...Misha is a ninja!*
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
kulkukan

Post by kulkukan »

neumanproductions wrote:Now how the heck are we already managing to take a since simple thread and turn it into something perverted? Ooooh, about an hour...nice. :mrgreen:
But by my aspect, I would see Lilly as being the blind samurai, once again using the all but hidden katana in her cane.
And why would Shizune need to fight her own battles when some were born to lead while some were born to follow. *in sign*:"Misha, take'em down." Misha:"Wahahahahahaha!" *performing handsigns, wait...Misha is a ninja!*
Well... I thought that too, but I assumed they were in an outing or something where it would be just Hisao and whomever. no Misha auxiliary to call upon.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Shizune will just sic Misha on her.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.