Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Esa94 »

Mikage-sama wrote:
anon wrote:Rin
FTW!!!
Rin
In a bin
For the win

I'm fairly sure someone posted this in the Rin in a bin -thread, but it doesn't matter :3
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Panty Supervisor wrote:Rin is actually my least favorite girl. She's cute in a certain way, but I don't really understand her. She just doesn't make sense to me. :(
I thought I might understand her character better after playing her route in Act 1, but it didn't help at all.
I think there would be more of us who will understand her once we play the full KS
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Panty Supervisor wrote:Rin is actually my least favorite girl. She's cute in a certain way, but I don't really understand her. She just doesn't make sense to me. :(
I thought I might understand her character better after playing her route in Act 1, but it didn't help at all.
You just don't know how an artist and a philosopher thinks :P it's pretty complex and requires a few years of rolling in the business :P
Shades of Grey

Post by Shades of Grey »

Member22 wrote:
I think there would be more of us who will understand her once we play the full KS
....or less.
Light and Dark
Good and Evil
Right and Wrong
taken from afar they blend together
and the world appears
all in shades of grey
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Rin is still my favorite because of her quirky personality. I don't even have a foot fetish.
Jojje

Post by Jojje »

Can't decide between Lilly and Rin... Rin I think.
I had a dream involving Lilly the other day, probably 'cuz I browsed the shimmie before I went to bed.
"Yeah, I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I mean.
But it can't be helped, can't ask the wall to lay down."
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

Esa94 wrote:
Mikage-sama wrote:
anon wrote:Rin
FTW!!!
Rin
In a bin
For the win

I'm fairly sure someone posted this in the Rin in a bin -thread, but it doesn't matter :3
X3

INFIDEL!!!
contown

Post by contown »

I'm suprised Emi was so low. She was easily my favorite. And I'm pretty suprised Rin was the most popular. I was sure it'd be Hanako. What is it about Rin that makes you all like her so much?
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

contown wrote:What is it about Rin that makes you all like her so much?
Poll tampering. She is legitimately my favorite behind Lilly, though.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Well, the poplarity tiers appear to be as follows.

Tier 1: Rin, Lilly, Hanako.

Tier 2: Shizune.

The bottom: Emi.

Let the tier 1 fanboys fight amongst themselves.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
DESU

Post by DESU »

I think the poll should be reset and reopened to get an honest idea of which girl is liked most.
but that's just my opinion
ImageImage
I white-knighted for Hanako before the rest of you.
>Completion 28%
I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
My steam is my nexus of stuff so yeah. Also I have a chan. Ask me shit.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

DESU wrote:I think the poll should be reset and reopened to get an honest idea of which girl is liked most.
but that's just my opinion
I think the devs said that they've pretty much gotten all they could in relevant data from the original poll. They don't need it. Not sure if they'd want anyone to start another poll as it would be sort of redundant. Also, what's stopping the script kiddies from screwing up a new poll? You could try to look at the new two favorites poll for data, but the way it is structured makes it complex.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

G3n0c1de wrote: Let the tier 1 fanboys fight amongst themselves.
<Smacks all the Shizune/ hanako fans and then runs to the bottom Emi safe haven>
Maldita

Post by Maldita »

Well... My favourite girls are probably Lilly and Rin. Hanako invokes more of a strong urge to hug her, make her a cup of tea and tell her it's all gonna be all right.

I think I could be in a relationship with Lilly and Rin, but not with Hanako. I wouldn't love her in the romantical sense, I would just protect her and such, and I don't think that such a relationship would be healthy for anyone involved. Rin and Lilly, however, they are more independent and I feel that I would have a great time with them. Rin is cute and a fellow artistic, like me, and she seems funny and off-beat. She might drag me out to do fun things at times. Lilly has a calming air around her (I actually listen to Concord when battling anxiety, and it works), and she reminds me strongly of a girl I was once in love with, since they're both tall, calm, classy and have long hair. While Rin would pull me out of my shell and such, Lilly would perhaps be interested in reading, listening to music and having tea. Wild and calm, contrasting personalities.

In my school, there are two girls who always hang out together. One has blonde hair, bright blue eyes and is very classy. The other has long, dark hair and is painfully shy. It appears Lilly and Hanako have clones living in Sweden, who knew, eh? :wink:
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Maldita wrote:I would just protect her and such, and I don't think that such a relationship would be healthy for anyone involved.
Insecure girls are emotionally exhausting to be with IRL. For every lovey-dovey hour, there will be four where you're walking on eggshells trying to figure out how to get them to open up to you. After a while, you'll end up wondering why the hell you still try.