KS CYOA threads

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BROmonculous

Re: KS threads on 4chan

Post by BROmonculous »

??? wrote:Guess you lot won't be having another KS thread on 4chan for a while now, eh faggots?
i will burn you in hell for your profanities :evil:
this writefaggotory has been the thing that kept me on the internets for the last year
so i say sass to you sir
now that its gone i will have to rely on my wit and gaming abilities to carry me on through life
you sir are not manly
and will be going to a bitches hell
The evilest of evil nights Yamaku High stands still
as the greatest Bro sets out to thwart creation
Kenji stands over the body of his clone
activating the machine to bring his creation to life
he utters 7 simple words
"now neither of us will be virgins"
DuaneMoody

Post by DuaneMoody »

??? wrote:Guess you lot won't be having another KS thread on 4chan for a while now, eh faggots?
huh?
Arias

Post by Arias »

Laughing Man and Niggawatts were banned for spamming on Sunday. Apparently /a/ is taking a stand against KS threads.
Yandere is God-tier
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

well thats dumb, usually the mods just delete the thread. Now they've as to ban any KS thread starters.

I guess that post i saw on Ks a few nights back wasn't complete BS. (Some one posted a rant about how /a/ feels about KS. I along with about a dozen or so anons said they were full of it. )
Arias

Post by Arias »

I am so going to miss the threads ;_;
I don't really see the already few fans of KS threads moving somewhere else to read them.
Most of the fans are just stopping in and reading cause they saw it on the front page randomly and don't check this thread to see when and where they are.
Yandere is God-tier
Anon

Post by Anon »

One of you mentioned making a board on ImageBoard4Free for KS write threads or what have you.
Don't know what you guys think of the idea but now would be as good as time as any to start one up.
That way, you don't have to deal with rogue janitors, mods, trolls or sagefags.
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

MODS = FAGS

Also, I wasn't aware of how many people really didn't like those threads. I always thought there was just the occasional sage bomber, gore spammer, wiki spammer, etc. Shit sucks.
Arias

Post by Arias »

Nightdragon wrote:MODS = FAGS

Also, I wasn't aware of how many people really didn't like those threads. I always thought there was just the occasional sage bomber, gore spammer, wiki spammer, etc. Shit sucks.
I still think more people like the threads then people who hate them.
It is just that the people who hate them make a lot more noise then the people who like them, they are noticed more.
Yandere is God-tier

Post by Guest »

Nightdragon wrote:MODS = FAGS

It only takes one person reporting the thread to get it deleted. I never really heard any bad besides the spamsagers. I'd estimate it to maybe 4 or 5 people who don't like them, and Mods who are leaning more towards unallowed rather than accepted.
ThreeStep

Post by ThreeStep »

Wait, banned for spamming? That's weird. And no mod announcements either? Granted I haven't been surfing /a/ for the KS stories, but last time the mod stepped down it was...pretty obvious.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen or heard much of Negi lately.
UnknownFan

Post by UnknownFan »

That's pretty amusing, actually.

Well, I don't have much of a reason to go to /a/ anymore, then, if the mods are gonna be complete faggots worse than usual.

Maybe I'll actually watch anime now.
Niko Sharquez

Post by Niko Sharquez »

Whelp' I'll follow you writers wherever you may go. I GREATLY enjoy all of your works and always make the best effort I can to see your threads... Don't let this stop you, you will find a way...
The Laughing Man

Post by The Laughing Man »

Fear not, chilllllldren! The good BROther Laughing Man is here to spread a message that I will broadcast on ALL frequencies!

Well, as always, I will write if you're willing to read. I'm getting my stories all set up to crank the d'awwww to ELEVEN.

So brace yourself, children. Sit back, relax, enjoy the ride, you're in good hands.
WAHAHAHA I AM USING THE INTERNET
UnknownFan

Post by UnknownFan »

Looking forward to it BROther.

Did you not want to continue last time? It seems as tho it just cut off.
Malus_Phasmatis

Post by Malus_Phasmatis »

"Time and place are nothing. Constructs of a feeble mortal mind attempting to categorize and understand the world around it."