The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

dewelar

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by dewelar »

Liminaut wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Liminaut wrote:-- Hanako was sexually molested in the orphanage by staff there. She got into Yamaku as part of the settlement.
I'm not sure why anyone would want to believe that...
There's actually reasons for it.

In the good end, Hanako talks about being bullied "... and worse." She never lays out what the 'and worse' was.
Heh, and I got accused of being dark for mentioning my own headcanon on the topic in Developments (that she was beaten up repeatedly by other students).
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

bhtooefr wrote:Also, sexual abuse can do weird things to someone's views on sex (although it's my headcanon that Hanako was not sexually abused), especially if someone was convinced that they had to have sex with their abuser for acceptance...
Yeah, but Hanako really doesn't seem like that kind of victim. She seems like the kind that'd be afraid of sex until someone treats her with care, and love. I guess that's where Hisao would come in...
- whatever happened between Miki and Hanako -
Would you care to elaborate on this? I'm afraid I don't understand.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Keep in mind that it's my headcanon that Miki had pursued Hanako as a potential sexual partner in the past.

So, it's my headcanon that Hanako did not actually have sex with Miki, and that she believes that that was a mistake, and therefore has sex with Hisao so as to not make that mistake twice.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

bhtooefr wrote:Keep in mind that it's my headcanon that Miki had pursued Hanako as a potential sexual partner in the past.

So, it's my headcanon that Hanako did not actually have sex with Miki, and that she believes that that was a mistake, and therefore has sex with Hisao so as to not make that mistake twice.
Oh, did you post this earlier? If so, I must've missed it.

That certainly makes a lot more sense... kinda. I definitely would agree that Hanako would have sex with Hisao just to prove that she's worthy, thus making him stay. I'm not sure about the Miki thing, though. It could be interesting.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

KeiichiO wrote:Oh, did you post this earlier? If so, I must've missed it.
I did, on the first page:
bhtooefr wrote:Miki has been attracted to Hanako in the past, and scared her off.
Regarding the discussion of cars... Akira doesn't strike me as the S-Class kind of gal. I mean, she drives an Evo. Small, unrefined, fast, and pretty tacky to be honest, and she describes it as "solid" (which is really not a term that should ever be applied to a Mitsubishi Lancer). Then again, modern Mercedes are also kinda tacky, but otherwise, the S-Class doesn't really seem to be her style at all - they're definitely aimed completely towards the luxury, and very much not towards sportiness.

Really, I'm thinking if she went for a bigger German luxury car, it'd be a BMW 535i or M5, or an Audi S6/S7 or RS6/RS7 (note that I'm still staying a size class down from the S-class competitors, which are the 7-series and A8/S8), depending on how high performance she wanted to go (and the brand selection would be based on whether she wants AWD or not). Not sure what she'd go for from the Japanese. But, I think she doesn't like larger cars period, based on her reaction to driving the Fuga. So, in reality, if she wanted something nicer than the Evo, I could see her getting into a Audi RS3 or BMW 1M or something along those lines - about the same size as the Evo, but faster and nicer.
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

Yeah you will not see me forming dark headcanon anytime soon. It would just be too much to think that aside being bullied that she also was sexaully abused :cry:, I dont want to feel bad all the time, give me the happy feels anyday over drama.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

People are talking 'bout cars, and I'm just like, 'My favorite vehicles are my feet'. I never understood the fascination with automobiles. They're just steel death traps to me.

---
Natsume is an otaku.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

KeiichiO wrote:People are talking 'bout cars, and I'm just like, 'My favorite vehicles are my feet'.
>2014
>not belonging to the bicycle masterrace

Natsume is an otaku.
I can habeeb it
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Munchenhausen wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:People are talking 'bout cars, and I'm just like, 'My favorite vehicles are my feet'.
>2014
>not belonging to the bicycle masterrace
Once I get my bike fixed/get a new bike, I'm going to ride it around everywhere.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I forget where I saw the fan art, but Hanako and Lilly riding a tandem would be an interesting bonding experience for both of them, I suspect. Hanako would be in total control, too.

Also, fuck bicycles (OK, not really, I've got one of those, too), tricycles are where it's at (this is actually mine, although before I did some upgrades on it):

(A cycle that even Saki can ride safely.)

Back to cars, Hanako drools over the first-gen Mazda Luce coupe and the classic Mini, but settles for a nice used Daihatsu Copen or a Daihatsu Mira Gino (yes, it looks like an old Mini) when she graduates from university.

If she gets the Copen, Akira facepalms at that poor automotive decision. "Front wheel drive, really?"
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Okay, we obviously have a lot to work with here, so let's mix it up:

What criteria do you use to filter out which head canon you follow?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Liminaut

Post by Liminaut »

SpunkySix wrote:Okay, we obviously have a lot to work with here, so let's mix it up:

What criteria do you use to filter out which head canon you follow?
What is this 'filter' you speak of?
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

bhtooefr wrote: Regarding the discussion of cars... Akira doesn't strike me as the S-Class kind of gal. I mean, she drives an Evo. Small, unrefined, fast, and pretty tacky to be honest, and she describes it as "solid" (which is really not a term that should ever be applied to a Mitsubishi Lancer). Then again, modern Mercedes are also kinda tacky, but otherwise, the S-Class doesn't really seem to be her style at all - they're definitely aimed completely towards the luxury, and very much not towards sportiness.

Really, I'm thinking if she went for a bigger German luxury car, it'd be a BMW 535i or M5, or an Audi S6/S7 or RS6/RS7 (note that I'm still staying a size class down from the S-class competitors, which are the 7-series and A8/S8), depending on how high performance she wanted to go (and the brand selection would be based on whether she wants AWD or not). Not sure what she'd go for from the Japanese. But, I think she doesn't like larger cars period, based on her reaction to driving the Fuga. So, in reality, if she wanted something nicer than the Evo, I could see her getting into a Audi RS3 or BMW 1M or something along those lines - about the same size as the Evo, but faster and nicer.
She is a suit. I guess that's the only reason why I match her to an S-Class.

Also... Evo, small? Unrefined?
I'm sorry but in my country an Evo is anything but that. Are we talking about this?
http://www.moibibiki.com/images/mitsubi ... lution.jpg

Well... I guess seeing her in a BMW 535i isn't so bad. Either that or an M3.
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Really, Mitsubishi is not known for build quality, refinement, or fit and finish.

They're known for cheaply built cars that in some cases (like the Evo) go fast.

And, the Lancer is what in the US is considered a compact car. True, in Japan, a Lancer isn't small, but then you're saying that Akira would drive an S-Class, which is several size classes larger - the A-Class is the Mercedes that's the same size class as the Lancer, with the C-Class and E-Class between it and the S-Class.

That's also why I said she'd probably go for the 1M or RS3, they're also about the same size as the Lancer, and the RS3 wouldn't even be that far off on driving characteristics (the 1M would have better characteristics, but who knows, maybe she likes the front-heavy FWD-based AWD characteristics).
brythain

Post by brythain »

I've always visualised Rika as driving a custom red-and-black Toyota Yaris-H. :D
(The diesel power train version.)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)