Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Ask!

Post by Aura »

WarbirdHD wrote:Hey, Aura.

What inspired you to write Rin the way you did? What I mean by that is how deep and random she was.

I have another question. Who's arc did you like the most from the VN? (You cannot choose your own c:)
To the first part, I guess I just wanted an unconventional character. I write ponderous stuff anyway, so it just happened to go this way.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Long Story

Post by Long Story »

Why is climatic blamed for the failure of Measuring Shadows? Flakiness, or something else?
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Long Story wrote:Why is climatic blamed for the failure of Measuring Shadows? Flakiness, or something else?
It's a long story.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Is there anything you personally dislike that ended up in the final game? Could be a line, a character trait, an event, anything.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Of course! KS is so big and we were so big that it'd be impossible for everyone to be happy about everything. Of course there's a difference between things we're unsatisfied with and things we think are just genuinely a bad idea, but I'd expect there's both for everyone. For me personally, Hideaki's and Jigoro's character designs come to mind at least.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Dat Emi sprite at the end of Act 3. :(
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Atario

Post by Atario »

Silentcook wrote:Dat Emi sprite at the end of Act 3. :(
Wait, what? You mean the famous "sex face/angry face" one?
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Hanako is the only student in Yamaku who has a "disfigurement" ?
I wonder because I understand how disabled like amputee, deaf,ect...may struggle with her ​​burns, (it's much different and less aesthetically surprising because burns and skin diseases evoke illness and death for the subconcious) but if she is no the only one large-burned for example; I don't understand why too much in Yamaku seems to have trouble with her ​​burns. (look her enough normaly to don't bother her)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Hanako is a third year student already, probably very few to no other students have issues with her looks, if they ever had any. I don't know why you think that's not the case: I think everyone who interacts with Hanako in the story behaves normally, except Hisao. Maybe it's true that her schoolmates haven't done a very good job at drawing her out of her shell and including her, but her social problems and psychological issues are a big barrier for that as anyone who's read her story knows.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Thanks Aura, I misread something, It's just that given the way she seems ashamed of her scars, I thought she was having problems with the others with it. (why else have become friends with a blind specifically ?) but I'm glad you clarified that. :wink:
Maybe the POV of Hisao tends to make us see the other students more negatively than real.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
YutoTheOrc

The Hakamichi/Satou Relation?

Post by YutoTheOrc »

I know that Lilly and Shizune are cousins, related by their fathers, but why do they have different last names? I mean if they're brothers shouldn't they have the same last name either Hakamichi or Satou? Either could always have taken the wife's last name, but that's not a typical thing. I haven't encountered why in either the game or the forums. So I thought this would be a good topic to discuss. I'm guessing one of them changed their name due to reasons involving their family feud(not the one with Steve Harvey :P)
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Because we fucked up (and now with 1.2, set it aright!) :oops:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Silentcook wrote:Because we fucked up (and now with 1.2, set it aright!) :oops:
LOL, alright. Fair enough, thanks for answering my question :mrgreen:
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Silentcook wrote:Because we fucked up (and now with 1.2, set it aright!) :oops:
In english and spanish only ?
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

When is 1.2.2 going to come out, to fix that line in the French version? :lol:

http://bhtooefr.org/images/ks/ks11vs12french.png
(Top is 1.2.1, bottom is 1.1, and spoilers (that have already been spoiled in this thread, but hey).)

English and Spanish got it right, it looks like (and English is how I personally play it, not actually knowing French or Spanish, so...)
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!