Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:
TutuPocket wrote:Myshina:

i bet your ugly, that's why your ex left youu.

Im sure here agree to that but just dont want t ttell you to not huurt you're feelinggs. i meen, i bet if we see you're picture we'l die off frighht.
I've actually seen her. Shes pretty fuckin hot, so screw off

Just sayin

looolll

@Xanatos Awesome. :D That's going on KYM.
It was a pain to cut out Misha's head from the pic I used. Colored in the whole bloody thing around the head, color select, invert select, copy, paste, then go around the edges trimming the excess bits. Plus I had to chop off bits of her hair in the back to make it fit the new body. xD Turned out good though so it was worth it.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:It was a pain to cut out Misha's head from the pic I used. Colored in the whole bloody thing around the head, color select, invert select, copy, paste, then go around the edges trimming the excess bits. Plus I had to chop off bits of her hair in the back to make it fit the new body. xD Turned out good though so it was worth it.
Lol it doesnt have to be that hard...
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:Sorry, LOL WUT, I wrote it because it seemed so... Perfect. Well, life should have more moments like that. But I'm often saying (or writing, whatever) inappropriate things without thinking over. Really sorry. :oops:
Whoa whoa whoa
What did I do!?

Sorry if I said something jerkass like.
That happens.

It is also more than likely that I was not serious because I hardly get that mad that it makes someone say sorry 1 million times.

But what'd I do?
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

LOL WUT wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:Sorry, LOL WUT, I wrote it because it seemed so... Perfect. Well, life should have more moments like that. But I'm often saying (or writing, whatever) inappropriate things without thinking over. Really sorry. :oops:
Whoa whoa whoa
What did I do!?

That happens.

It is also more than likely that I was not serious because I hardly get that mad that it makes someone say sorry 1 million times.

But what'd I do?
Um, I thought you were somewhat mad at me becaused I made a joke about you trolling a few pages ago. Maybe I misundertood it.

Hey, I sent an PM to Silentcook suggesting an off-topic section. Thought it would be good for these kind of jokes and non-KS discussion. Dunno if I should have asked you guys before, or if someone tried and they weren't happy about it, or if I even sent it to the right person (he seems nice and quite active, from the fanfic section, at least). But I felt it's needed so we don't overflow this or other threads and risk them being closed.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa
What did I do!?

That happens.

But what'd I do?
Um, I thought you were somewhat mad at me becaused I made a joke about you trolling a few pages ago. Maybe I misundertood it.

Hey, I sent an PM to Silentcook suggesting an off-topic section. Thought it would be good for these kind of jokes and non-KS discussion. Dunno if I should have asked you guys before, or if someone tried and they weren't happy about it, or if I even sent it to the right person (he seems nice and quite active, from the fanfic section, at least). But I felt it's needed so we don't overflow this or other threads and risk them being closed.
Did you suggest it should be called The Shanghai? Because it should. xD

And he's easy to misunderstand, being a giant red wizard dog and all.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Xanatos wrote:

Holy s***, I knew I forgot something!! I'll edit it right now! (I'm serious. Mwahaha~!!)
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Holy s***, I knew I forgot something!! I'll edit it right now! (I'm serious. Mwahaha~!!)
Calling it the Shanghai would actually make sense because that is a social place and that part of the forum would be off topic and all socially.

Holy Shit!
Xanatos actually made sense! :lol:
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

LOL WUT wrote:
ShinigamiKenji wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Calling it the Shanghai would actually make sense because that is a social place and that part of the forum would be off topic and all socially.

Holy Shit!
Xanatos actually made sense! :lol:
I always make sense! And yes, I know, that's why the title occurred to me. :lol:
Gandara

Post by Gandara »

To steer the topic back to normalcy:

Unfortunately, the mods will not create a casual chat subforum. They've as much as said so (I'd dig up a link but I'm tired), but it's got something to do with them wanting this forum to stay devoted to the game and not veering off into off-topic discussions.

I've recommended it before, and I'll do it again - I suggest someone starts up an mIRC channel that people can congregate within to chat. I'd do so but it's been years since I've used mIRC and I'm not sure how to establish a channel, assign mods, etc.
Diet / Exercise Tracker:
Original weight (1/1/12): 400 lbs. // Target weight: ??? lbs. // Current (1/28/13): 344 lbs. // Total lost: 56 lbs.
Current exercise: Workout 3-4x a week: jogging, weights
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." - Andy Dufresne, "The Shawshank Redemption"
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Is anyone else slightly worried we haven't heard from Myshina in a few pages?

I might be overreacting.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Gandara wrote:To steer the topic back to normalcy:

Unfortunately, the mods will not create a casual chat subforum. They've as much as said so (I'd dig up a link but I'm tired), but it's got something to do with them wanting this forum to stay devoted to the game and not veering off into off-topic discussions.

I've recommended it before, and I'll do it again - I suggest someone starts up an mIRC channel that people can congregate within to chat. I'd do so but it's been years since I've used mIRC and I'm not sure how to establish a channel, assign mods, etc.
Isn't the lack of such a forum/thread the entire reason discussions veer off-topic around here?

@Helbereth: I wouldn't worry about it. Hasn't even been that long. No sense jumping to conclusions yet.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

123-up, the fact that you feel attracted to Hanako is probably because you feel a kindred spirit: "someone" who has had the same problems than you. Almost everyone needs someone to love and be loved by, but as camouflage says, there's no reason to fret over it if you haven't found anyone yet. On the other side, once you are ready, love is something you can look actively for as well. The question is if you are ready. Pehaps not, then you can look to improve yourself.

Helbereth, we didn't hear from her in pages because even though I complained, most of the pages were filled with off-topic banter. :roll: I guess she'll post today or tomorrow.

Xanatos, I understand that people here would like to talk to others they know on off topic subjects, but this is not our forum. The mods are paying from their pockets to pay for the hosting to keep this forum running and have to spend time and effort to moderate it. It's only fair we play by their rules. Gandara is right, the mods don't want an off-topic area because they don't want to have to spend time moderating it. Also, we already tried the IRC channel before, but no one came to visit it so it petered out rather quickly.

However, I have been thinking for a long time to set up a separate fan forum, something like the "HBHC Forum, by KS fans for KS fans". The forum would have an off topic section and a dedicated HBHC section. Problem is that I don't have the funds nor the time to administer such a thing, and I'd rather not use "free" forums as those have ads. I do have the informatics skills to set it up once someone pays for the hosting... contact me by PM is you want to contribute to this idea.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Gandara wrote:To steer the topic back to normalcy:

I always wondered about the IRC. The button's there, but it's a dead end. Why would people not use it, anyway? If it's just an off-topic lounge then I could see it getting hugely popular at this point.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Thespian

Post by Thespian »

Seriously people, I just spent more than an hour at work reading through 10+ pages of this thread, just to find a lot of nonsense.
Please listen to Beoran, which is, judging by his posts, never a bad idea, and try to show some consideration for people who don't have the time or desire to check up on this thread for more than once or twice a day.

Sorry if I sound cranky, I've been having bad days lately.
Not want talk about.

P.S. Did anyone else wonder if the tututroll was maybe actually Mr. C.I.J.?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Thespian wrote:P.S. Did anyone else wonder if the tututroll was maybe actually Mr. C.I.J.?
That...Would be hilarious.