Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

LOL WUT wrote:
Xanatos wrote: Well, here's a pillowcase for one: http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/51 ... alers.html

:lol:

Plus they can be custom-made and ordered.
Bought.

"Hey Honey!"
"Yes?"
"Do You Mind If I Bought A Body Pillow With Half Naked Disabled Girls On?"
"Get The Fuck Out Of The Apartment!"
"Sorry."
:lol: Hey, man, if she's okay with it, you know you've got a keeper! XD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

So I've finally got something relevant to post. My mom's going to be filing for divorce, which doesn't come as a big surprise and even less of a tragedy. I've expected it for a very, very long time, and I was honestly a bit more preoccupied with my burrito than the subject matter. If this whole thing goes through, we may have to get an apartment since my dad probably won't leave the house, which again isn't something I'd lament. The only major implications the divorce has is that last time she tried to file for a divorce, things got pretty bad. My dad told her he'd hang himself in the living room at some point, and I doubt he'd handle it much better now. She seems pretty determined to follow through this time, so we'll have to see. I'll be staying with my mom, since my dad's the main reason our family was never cohesive in the first place. (If you want more details on that, I'd be happy to oblige.) So basically my home life could get fucked up for a while.

So if you find me in here and suddenly extremely sour, you'll know why.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:So I've finally got something relevant to post. My mom's going to be filing for divorce, which doesn't come as a big surprise and even less of a tragedy. I've expected it for a very, very long time, and I was honestly a bit more preoccupied with my burrito than the subject matter. If this whole thing goes through, we may have to get an apartment since my dad probably won't leave the house, which again isn't something I'd lament. The only major implications the divorce has is that last time she tried to file for a divorce, things got pretty bad. My dad told her he'd hang himself in the living room at some point, and I doubt he'd handle it much better now. She seems pretty determined to follow through this time, so we'll have to see. I'll be staying with my mom, since my dad's the main reason our family was never cohesive in the first place. (If you want more details on that, I'd be happy to oblige.) So basically my home life could get fucked up for a while.

So if you find me in here and suddenly extremely sour, you'll know why.
That's such a cliche way to go...Your dad's boring, man.

Seems like it's for the best. Hopefully things go through okay. If not, you can come punt a magic dog around, it'll make ya feel better.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Xanatos wrote:

Seems like it's for the best. Hopefully things go through okay. If not, you can come punt a magic dog around, it'll make ya feel better.
I normally don't like being lunged around but I have been through this Shit before.
I opted out of taking sides and just moved out ASAP.

So if you need to you can... *Sigh*
You Punt Me Around.
But You Get Three Punt's!
NO MORE THAN THREE!
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

LOL WUT wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

I normally don't like being lunged around but I have been through this Shit before.
I opted out of taking sides and just moved out ASAP.

So if you need to you can... *Sigh*
You Punt Me Around.
But You Get Three Punt's!
NO MORE THAN THREE!

Oh, I took sides long, long ago. There's a side of my dad's personality that can be a right prick, and it's not wise to hang around long enough for him to regress to that. Besides, I'm 17 for another year, and even then I doubt I could support myself just yet. I want to shoot for college immediately after High School.

Thanks for the punting offer, but you know I could never stop at 3.
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

@Myshina

Is Mr. C.I.J Still outside?

If so remember the business card.
You'll Get It For Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

And Plus I don't live in France so I can punch him a couple of times and come back to where I live.
And Hide.
HIDE FROM ALL THE FEMINISTS!

I actually printed these and handed it to some of my friends.

They Think I Am Crazy.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
JOIN US
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

LOL WUT wrote:@Myshina

Is Mr. C.I.J Still outside?

If so remember the business card.
You'll Get It For Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

And Plus I don't live in France so I can punch him a couple of times and come back to where I live.
And Hide.
HIDE FROM ALL THE FEMINISTS!

I actually printed these and handed it to some of my friends.

They Think I Am Crazy.
It would be amazing if it was actually possible to see the business card >__>
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

LOL WUT wrote:They Think I Am Crazy.
I can't imagine why.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

Helbereth wrote:
LOL WUT wrote:They Think I Am Crazy.
I can't imagine why.
Neither Can I.
Strange.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US
TutuPocket

Post by TutuPocket »

Myshina:

i bet your ugly, that's why your ex left youu.

Im sure here agree to that but just dont want t ttell you to not huurt you're feelinggs. i meen, i bet if we see you're picture we'l die off frighht.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

TutuPocket wrote:Myshina:

Im sure here agree to that but just dont want t ttell you to not huurt you're feelinggs. i meen, i bet if we see you're picture we'l die off frighht.
I've actually seen her. Shes pretty fuckin hot, so screw off

Just sayin
Last edited by Camoufrage on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

And I bet you are a drunk troll that should stop being a Pussy, and get an account so that you can get banned from being so stupid.

Then after words you can learn to type.
Dipshit.
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
JOIN US
ShinigamiKenji

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Sorry, LOL WUT, I wrote it because it seemed so... Perfect. Well, life should have more moments like that. But I'm often saying (or writing, whatever) inappropriate things without thinking over. Really sorry. :oops:

And I won't say anything about you,Tutupocket, because I can't understand a thing you wrote. Sorry if you're dyslexic. But something in my gut says it wasn't very nice.
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Whoa. Who let the troll in? Sadly, I can't really argue with him since I've never seen her, but I can say he's a giant prick.

Oh! And this is for Pseudogenesis:

Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Camoufrage wrote:

I've actually seen her. Shes pretty fuckin hot, so screw off

Just sayin

looolll

@Xanatos Awesome. :D That's going on KYM.