The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oscar Wildecat

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

brythain wrote:Re Lily: aha, new fanfic idea... where she faces Hisao and says, "Did you just give me music of Bach's in a musical box?"
I wonder if he gave it to her on Boxing Day?
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:
brythain wrote:Re Lily: aha, new fanfic idea... where she faces Hisao and says, "Did you just give me music of Bach's in a musical box?"
For Lilly he'd be thinking 'Buxom Day'. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:
I tried to think of a joke about Hisao giving Lilly loads of cardboard boxes on Boxing day, but all I managed was mental images of Hisao attacking her constantly with boxing gloves, screaming "BOXING DAY BOXING DAY" over and over
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Oscar Wildecat wrote:
I tried to think of a joke about Hisao giving Lilly loads of cardboard boxes on Boxing day, but all I managed was mental images of Hisao attacking her constantly with boxing gloves, screaming "BOXING DAY BOXING DAY" over and over
Now I've got this image of Lilly dressed up in the original red Daredevil costume, with her blonde ponytail hanging out at the back and using her radar sense to deflect and avoid his blows. Then when they're all hot and sweaty they end the sparring match and... go for a cold shower. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

dewelar wrote:Despite the number of fanfics to the contrary, I've always been a bit dubious about the characters returning to Yamaku after finishing their educations. I can see a case for Hisao and maaaaaaybe Hanako, but I don't think the others have such an affection for the place (speculation regarding the Hakamichi being on the board of directors notwithstanding) that they'd want to spend most of their adult lives there.

No, I'm not going to spoil future Developments chapters by saying what my headcanon for Emi is :wink:.
I can see one or two of them returning, but I've never got into any of the stories that brings the entire cast of the game back to Yamaku as teachers and staff. It just feels like a TV show that's gone on too long and all the characters have outgrown their parts but they don't want to let the characters go.
Not Dead Yet
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

I can only see Shizune and maybe Emi visiting their old school back just to see how the current student council and track team is doing other then that I dont think the others would come back.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

azumeow wrote:what it actually is.
Dildos.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

ogorhan wrote:I can only see Shizune and maybe Emi visiting their old school back just to see how the current student council and track team is doing other then that I dont think the others would come back.
*nods* I never said I couldn't see them visiting now and then like this, because I'm sure they would. I meant that I couldn't see them pursuing careers there.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Charmant wrote:
Dildos.
Lilly slowly opened the box, feeling the present within to determine what it was.

The Cunt Destroyer 9001. The same dildo she'd been wondering whether or not to purchase. "My my, Hisao, Hanako. It seems you've gotten more...forward...with your hints. No, I do not need a boyfriend. My collection does me well enough. Thank you for the addition."
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Atario

Post by Atario »

azumeow wrote:My collection does me well enough.
Phrasing!
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

azumeow wrote:
Charmant wrote:
Dildos.
Lilly slowly opened the box, feeling the present within to determine what it was.

The Cunt Destroyer 9001. The same dildo she'd been wondering whether or not to purchase. "My my, Hisao, Hanako. It seems you've gotten more...forward...with your hints. No, I do not need a boyfriend. My collection does me well enough. Thank you for the addition."
Hanako frowns.

"B-but L-Lilly... I w-was w-wondering if w-we could..."

Suddenly, Hanako realised that Hisao was unusually quiet. Turning to face him, she saw him lying on the ground, having a violent heart attack.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

ParagonTerminus wrote:
Hanako frowns.

Suddenly, Hanako realised that Hisao was unusually quiet. Turning to face him, she saw him lying on the ground, having a violent heart attack.
In Hisao's mind:

So, this is how it ends? Not running, or even having sex? Imagining Lilly destroy her body with a massive dildo while Hanako....

OH GOD WHY DID I THINK MORE ABOUT IIIIIIII---HHNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

That's right, Hisao HHNGGGG'd so hard that even his internal monologue HHNGGGG'd.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

azumeow wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:
Hanako frowns.

In Hisao's mind:

So, this is how it ends? Not running, or even having sex? Imagining Lilly destroy her body with a massive dildo while Hanako....

That's right, Hisao HHNGGGG'd so hard that even his internal monologue HHNGGGG'd.
I'm slapping a copyright on that and putting it in a fanfic now, dammit!
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

ParagonTerminus wrote:
azumeow wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:
Hanako frowns.

In Hisao's mind:

I'm slapping a copyright on that and putting it in a fanfic now, dammit!
Not like I'm gonna do it, so go ahead.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

There's a separate forum for fan fiction, guys.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"