JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've liked

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kibaro

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by Kibaro »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
Kibaro wrote:The KS logo tatooed on your chest:)) well that would be interesting:))
I think that may be a step too far...
you think so? :))
Pascalla

Post by Pascalla »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
Kibaro wrote:The KS logo tatooed on your chest:)) well that would be interesting:))
Well... one of the most stereotypical tattoos is a heart that says "mom" on it. If someone substituted the usual hearts for the Katawa Shoujo logo heart then placed the usual "mom" banner over it then it's not too different. It's not really something I'd do, but if anyone else wanted to do it then hey.
ImageViolently sob as you begin to nod at some of the things that Kenji is saying.Image
Atario

Post by Atario »

Pascalla wrote:I collect dice, so Katawa Shoujo dice would be cool.
Each side would have one of the six main girls on it. Let the fights about who gets what number ensue.

Also, they would be called "Dice Key". (That's a terrible pun for anime fans — "daisuki".)
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Atario wrote:
Pascalla wrote:I collect dice, so Katawa Shoujo dice would be cool.
Each side would have one of the six main girls on it. Let the fights about who gets what number ensue.

Also, they would be called "Dice Key". (That's a terrible pun for anime fans — "daisuki".)
or just say Lilly, roll dice aaand Lilly is number x, Emi, roll dice iiiis number xx and so on:)) easiet way without conflicts:P

but if they would choose it would be..hmm let's see
i would say shizune would be number one(not that i like her or anything) just because she always wants to be the best, but emi would also want that but i'm thinking that shizune would manage to trick emi into stuff to get the first place

misha would be 2 because we'll she works with shizune (bad reason but there ya go)

emi would be 3

rin would be 4 because she can think of maximum of 4 thought at the same time

hanako would be 5 because i doubt Lilly cares for such things so she accepts number 6(as in the last place) and hanako is also a tiny bit competitive(at least at chess) so not being last place is good for hanako:))

that being said, i don't take into account the fact that nr 1 on a dice is not particularly good:)) but i guess for each dice game, the numbers have different importance, some games are better played with low dices and others with higher dice so yeah there ya go:P
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Alternately, there are a lot of dice out there that replace either the 1 or the 6 with some sort of insignia, symbol, or logo. Just have one that uses the KS logo. Or how about something like this, except instead of flashing when you get a natural 20, it plays a "WAHAHA~!" sound when you roll a natural 1?
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

emmjay wrote:Alternately, there are a lot of dice out there that replace either the 1 or the 6 with some sort of insignia, symbol, or logo. Just have one that uses the KS logo. Or how about something like this, except instead of flashing when you get a natural 20, it plays a "WAHAHA~!" sound when you roll a natural 1?
when you get a natural 1 you hear "I...I..IGOTOGODOSOMETHING!" :)) but a roll20 KS themed dice would be hard to make:)) unless it just plays sounds:)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:I want a line of soda cans with Emi watching disapprovingly from the side of the can. Maybe I could get my cola consumption under some semblance of control. :lol;
Alternatively, a line of Water bottles with her looking approving on them would most likely help me remember to hydrate better.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
No too far is having your back hair shaved as the logo
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

A little model RC helicopter with a mini Rin sitting in it would be fun. Like, she's trying to be part of the sky, y'know?
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

SpunkySix wrote:A little model RC helicopter with a mini Rin sitting in it would be fun. Like, she's trying to be part of the sky, y'know?
lol the image of rin piloting a copter with her feet looks so funny in my head:))
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:The only Mac worth having is a big one.

An OS where everything is themed around KS. KSOS.
That'd be fitting, since OS is already like having a disability as it is.
...That doesn't follow at all. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:...That doesn't follow at all. :lol:
A thing that is basically like having a disability for a game about girls with disabilities doesn't relate enough to be fitting?
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
A thing that is basically like having a disability for a game about girls with disabilities doesn't relate enough to be fitting?
It would, if I had mentioned anything that was remotely like having a disability...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

SpunkySix wrote:
Too much logic and common sense :lol:
You shouldn't have replied to the flame bait. Never a good thing.
Potato

Post by Potato »

There was flame bait here?

..KS-themed fishing lures...