Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ParagonTerminus

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Atario wrote:Observe:

[Shizune H-Scene]
(Also note the quotation marks versus brackets convention of spoken versus signed speech.)

This says to me that she most assuredly is capable of making sounds with her voice, and of failing to restrain herself from doing so in more compelling situations.
With a contented heart, and currently a boner, I draw my case to a close.
Well, excuse me, gentlemen, I think it's time I played her route.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Again with people not having played major parts of the game and then being all over these boards! I don't even
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
ParagonTerminus

Atario wrote:Again with people not having played major parts of the game and then being all over these boards! I don't even
You completely missed my joke, man

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Atario

Post by Atario »

ParagonTerminus wrote:You completely missed my joke, man
Please explain, I seem to have the dumb today
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
ParagonTerminus

Atario wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:You completely missed my joke, man
Please explain, I seem to have the dumb today
The, uh, thing you posted a little while back.

*cough*

That's why.

brythain

Post by brythain »

For anyone who wants an idea of what Kyoto could be like for a KS fanfic set there… see this short NYT piece.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
TK8305

Post by TK8305 »

Here's a fun potential discussion question. For a date, where would you take your favorite KS girl to? xD
My YouTube | My Twitter[/font][/size]<p>Currently LPing: Pokemon Diamond (NDS) / Link's Birthday DX (ZC)
brythain

Post by brythain »

TK8305 wrote:Here's a fun potential discussion question. For a date, where would you take your favorite KS girl to? xD
I'd take Shizune to the zoo. I tried that many years ago and ended up marrying her. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

TK8305 wrote:Here's a fun potential discussion question. For a date, where would you take your favorite KS girl to? xD
My bed.

Probably somewhere the girl in specific would enjoy,
A field or hightop place for Rin, somewhere we could space out together.
A fancy ass restraunt for lilly.
I'd take shizune to a Video game arcade, and tell her she wouldnt be able to beat any of my highscores.
Id take Emi to the olympics.

However I cant think of anything for Hanako but i am simply not attracted to her so cant really think what i would do.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
ParagonTerminus

Rin: I dunno, a fuckin' art gallery.
Shizune: A battlefield. Just steal a general's uniform, and off we go, conquering Australia.
Emi: I have no idea, honestly; sports centre is too cliche. Just a café or something.
Lilly: Fancy restaurant or a performance with bagpipes. dear scottish people, please don't kill me for my lack of cultural knowledge
Hanako: A nice, quiet trip to a library: good books, a nice corner to hide away in, and lots of snuggles in a beanbag.

Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
My bed.

I'd take shizune to a Video game arcade, and tell her she wouldnt be able to beat any of my highscores.

However I cant think of anything for Hanako but i am simply not attracted to her so cant really think what i would do.

What ? You can have a little attraction for all EXCEPT Hanako ? I understand that she is not the favorite of everyone, but love all the characters in KS EXCEPT her ? :shock: (Even if a I do not see how one of the girls may not be a little bit lovable, even your least favorite girl; Even Shizune remains friendly to me)

For me :
Hanako : A place related to her interests (Or a place where you think you will enjoy both) without worrying too much about her shyness (do not go either clubbing or swimming pool, it would be stupid; the goal is to motivate her to do what she wants regardless the gaze of the others) : like the Karaoke, for example.

Lilly : An fancy place like the a good restaurant (thankfully she have not scruples to pay instead his boyfriend)

Rin : I don't see her in a formal date, maybe an art gallery.

Emi : A sport-related place

Shizune : I don't think she likes dates, she just wants to work for the student council, or her new project after Yamaku; sometimes eat out (but order food most of the time)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
ParagonTerminus

Singing a karaoke tends to draw a lot of attention :lol:

CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:
My bed.

What ? You can have a little attraction for all EXCEPT Hanako ? I understand that she is not the favorite of everyone, but love all the characters in KS EXCEPT her ? :shock: (Even if a I do not see how one of the girls may not be a little bit lovable, even your least favorite girl; Even Shizune remains friendly to me)
Nope, not sure entirely why. But i just dont find her attractive. I think her personality is just something i dislike. I understand the whole point of her route is getting away from the shy-stuttering shut in but I just find it, well, irritating sometimes. Overwhelming Dandere'ness aint my thing.

Also hanako is totally a Yandere.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

On a first date, probably the movies. I know that's lame and clichéd, but the thing is, it also seems like a really good ice breaker in general. Both people end up having a good time, but not too much pressure is put on anybody to talk the whole time since there's a movie going on.

Once I got past that though, probably something like a nature walk in a nearby park. There's some nice trails, and it'd be a relaxing way to talk while we still did something active. Plus, there's plenty of picnic spots and all that.

@CoffeeDrive: What's wrong with being a yandere?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

SpunkySix wrote:
@CoffeeDrive: What's wrong with being a yandere?
Nothing.
Its kind of hot.
I mean, nothing.