Katawa Refrences

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

linkoid

Katawa Refrences

Post by linkoid »

Have you ever created somthing, and left a "easter egg" in it?

I do it all the time, and some times they are KS references :D Don't be confused because these are not full scale crossovers, just tiny details and "easter eggs" Can't wait to see all the halarious refrences!

I'll start it off, I made this refrence in Animal Crossing New Leaf:
ImABeSoMadIfDisGetsLockedCauseIDidSomthingStupidInDaFirstPost!
Steinherz

Re: Katawa Refrences

Post by Steinherz »

I left little Chibi drawings of the girls (like the ones in the VN) all over my college.
Does that count? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

Steinherz wrote:I left little Chibi drawings of the girls (like the ones in the VN) all over my college.
only if you taped them onto eggs :lol:
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I tend to leave Emi Ibarazaki as a bizarre third party option whenever I create a poll on Gamefaqs.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Steinherz wrote:I left little Chibi drawings of the girls (like the ones in the VN) all over my college.
I loved Climatic's incarnation of DerpEmi so much, it's usually my initial graffitti design when I get bored at work...
20140516_150036.jpg
20140516_150036.jpg (97.72 KiB) Viewed 7709 times
If I can count that as a reference, you can count your chibis ;)

Also when something gets obliterated, I've started referring to it as having been "Taken to the track shed"
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

I've been using KS examples when teaching Theory of Knowledge—how do people know stuff when their senses or perceptual apparatus don't work 'normally'? :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Potato

Post by Potato »

Last time I played Total War: Shogun 2 (I've been far more into Crusader Kings 2's Game of Thrones mod lately), my weakest general was murdered in battle. Real fuckin' pansy, this guy. Anyway, he had a kid. A daughter. Named her Hanako Ikezawa. She is now known officially as "Hanako Ikezawa the Dreaded" and unofficially known as "OH SHIT RUN AWAY!" (Mind you, this took some modding)

:twisted:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Potato wrote:Last time I played Total War: Shogun 2 (I've been far more into Crusader Kings 2's Game of Thrones mod lately), my weakest general was murdered in battle. Real fuckin' pansy, this guy. Anyway, he had a kid. A daughter. Named her Hanako Ikezawa. She is now known officially as "Hanako Ikezawa the Dreaded" and unofficially known as "OH SHIT RUN AWAY!" (Mind you, this took some modding)

In one of my first CK2 games as the Aftasidsi named one of my bastards "Hisao" who went on to found the Hisaoid dynasty and Jihad croatia.
What a bastard
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

My TS3 server is effectively KS territory right now.
My newest editions:
(Unshown harem ending)

Just a little title for myself.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Potato

Post by Potato »

Comrade wrote:
Potato wrote:Last time I played Total War: Shogun 2 (I've been far more into Crusader Kings 2's Game of Thrones mod lately), my weakest general was murdered in battle. Real fuckin' pansy, this guy. Anyway, he had a kid. A daughter. Named her Hanako Ikezawa. She is now known officially as "Hanako Ikezawa the Dreaded" and unofficially known as "OH SHIT RUN AWAY!" (Mind you, this took some modding)

In one of my first CK2 games as the Aftasidsi named one of my bastards "Hisao" who went on to found the Hisaoid dynasty and Jihad croatia.
What a bastard
Most of my CK2 time is spent with the Game of Thrones mod. I could make Hisao a bastard king but that's a title more suited to Kenji. :lol: Though I did name one of the newborn dragons Hanako as well...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
poopooface

Post by poopooface »

Potato wrote:
Comrade wrote:

What a bastard
Most of my CK2 time is spent with the Game of Thrones mod. I could make Hisao a bastard king but that's a title more suited to Kenji. :lol: Though I did name one of the newborn dragons Hanako as well...
The one kid I ever had maimed during my first time playing CK2 just so happened to be named Hanako Ikezawa.
Hanako>Lilly>Emi>Rin>Shizune
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

I was on tf2 as a heavy and it was one of the rare occasions where the chat was basically full with everyone on our team. Anyway, there was a pyro on the other team that was basically raping everyone on our team ( he was the only decent player on a sever full of noobs) he hadn't been killed and had a medic constantly healing him so we got a scout to run in behind and bonk the medic, and I came in and destroyed the pyro with my mg. only after did I realise halfway through I was screaming " this is for hanako!!!" When I killed him the whole chat had gone silent apart from one person absolutely crying with laughter, when I realised why he was laughing I started laughing too, then it got wiered and we couldn't stop laughing and our team slowly started backing out one by one until it was just me and this random guy laughing uncontrollably and getting raped again by the other team.

It was fucking glorious
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

RandomPerson wrote:I was on tf2 as a heavy and it was one of the rare occasions where the chat was basically full with everyone on our team. Anyway, there was a pyro on the other team that was basically raping everyone on our team ( he was the only decent player on a sever full of noobs) he hadn't been killed and had a medic constantly healing him so we got a scout to run in behind and bonk the medic, and I came in and destroyed the pyro with my mg. only after did I realise halfway through I was screaming " this is for hanako!!!" When I killed him the whole chat had gone silent apart from one person absolutely crying with laughter, when I realised why he was laughing I started laughing too, then it got wiered and we couldn't stop laughing and our team slowly started backing out one by one until it was just me and this random guy laughing uncontrollably and getting raped again by the other team.

It was fucking glorious
I WILL DO THAT NEXT TIME I PLAY TF2!

...if it ever stops giving me a ping of 5000 every 10 minutes

Yeah, I can get 5000 ping. git on mah levul
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Potato

Post by Potato »

RandomPerson wrote:I was on tf2 as a heavy and it was one of the rare occasions where the chat was basically full with everyone on our team. Anyway, there was a pyro on the other team that was basically raping everyone on our team ( he was the only decent player on a sever full of noobs) he hadn't been killed and had a medic constantly healing him so we got a scout to run in behind and bonk the medic, and I came in and destroyed the pyro with my mg. only after did I realise halfway through I was screaming " this is for hanako!!!" When I killed him the whole chat had gone silent apart from one person absolutely crying with laughter, when I realised why he was laughing I started laughing too, then it got wiered and we couldn't stop laughing and our team slowly started backing out one by one until it was just me and this random guy laughing uncontrollably and getting raped again by the other team.

It was fucking glorious
That's fucking beautiful. :lol:
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

*Imagining Kenji sniping the gay nurse healing a pyro female while Hisao is charging at her saying thoes words.

*Slow motion *Ode to Joy *Spit *Flashbacks