If you could be anyone in katawa shoujo, who would it be?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: If you could be anyone in katawa shoujo, who would it be

Post by SpunkySix »

Khalego wrote:
Zarys wrote:
Khalego wrote:I wanna be one of the clouds above Yamaku so I can spell out weird stuff to Rin. Unless it has to be a person, then I'd be Emi. And as Emi, I'd probably trip people with those blades a lot, so I'd need the running speed.
With this kind of answer, you ARE Rin. :lol:
I'll form Emi and Hisao in the clouds so Rin can have a picnic with the clouds.
That's ten kinds of n'aaaw...
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Khalego wrote:
YutoTheOrc wrote:Wouldn't mind being Hisao, at least until I have the final heart attack that deals me my final card. I would have a very different personality then Hisao though...
But then you wouldn't be Hisao. Cheater. :P
Shhhh, they don't know that! :p
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Broomhead wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Broomhead wrote: I could stand for some incest.
Whoa...When you drop a bomb like that, every other point you've ever made becomes obscure and fuzzy in comparison.
I could go into why I think it's okay as long as it's not sex for breeding and it's out of sexual attraction not rape, but I'll just say that I'm not the most insane genius.
No need, man. I actually don't really have a problem with incest, as long as nothing spawns out of it. I honestly don't really care what other people do. However, the thought of it personally makes me sick to my stomach...

---
ANYwho, To add to my Rin statement, if I had no arms, playing video games would be very difficult... Being Hanako wouldn't be too bad. I already avoid humans, (though, not quite to that extent) so I think I'd be fine as Hanako.
d2r

Post by d2r »

Nobody, because I like who I am.

If I HAD to be one of the characters (i.e. no choice), then that gets more interesting...

Nurse because he's in the best physical shape & closest to my age.

If I have to choose between only the main female characters, Hanako because the damage is exclusively cosmetic. Yes, having nasty burns sucks, but it would not be anywhere near as shitty as suddenly losing my legs or ability to see.

If I have to choose between all characters with disabilities, probably Hisao because Tinnitus is a pain in the ass, I don't feel like losing limbs, and being Hanako and only having to deal with burns wouldn't make up for the huge inconvenience (and possibly psychological trauma) of having to suddenly get used to being a woman. Yes, having a shitty heart is terrible, but per Emi's route I can compensate with careful exercise.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

d2r wrote:Hanako because the damage is exclusively cosmetic.
Uh...No it's not. o.o
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
d2r

Post by d2r »

Khalego wrote:
Uh...No it's not. o.o
All of her limbs are fully functional, as are her sense organs. I would never willingly choose to adopt a body other than my own, much less one of the opposite gender and still less one with disabilities, but in terms of how easy it would be for me to cope if my hand was forced into it, she'd be the easiest.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

d2r wrote:
Khalego wrote:
Uh...No it's not. o.o
All of her limbs are fully functional, as are her sense organs. I would never choose to adopt a body other than my own, much less one of the opposite gender and still less one with disabilities, but in terms of how easy it would be for me to cope, she'd be the easiest.
The physical damage is exclusively cosmetic. That isn't all of it. :P

I'd find Emi easiest, I think...Never had a night terror but sleep paralysis is similarly terrifying so I should manage.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
d2r

Post by d2r »

Khalego wrote:The physical damage is exclusively cosmetic. That isn't all of it. :P

I'd find Emi easiest, I think...Never had a night terror but sleep paralysis is similarly terrifying so I should manage.
I'm talking about her physical disabilities, not her mental one (nervousness). The burns alone would be the least shitty to deal with on a purely utilitarian basis. As for people looking at me funny - well, they'd still look at me funny if I was missing my legs. :p

ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Hmm, this one's hard.

Let's go through the benefits:

Hisao: I get a whole ocean of sexy cripple girls to choose from, and the only thing I can't do is excercise. Who's complaining? (except Emi)

Hanako: Shouldn't be too hard, since I'm already partially a Hanako. Also, getting to leave class to read books whenever I want. HELL YEAH

Lilly: Finally, a fucking excuse for my natural clumsiness! Also, unlimited tea.

Shizune: I get to be stalked by a girl who could probably set up a gold mine exclusively employing her hair. Also, I'm a dictator through and through.

Emi: Man, it would be badass to kick someone in the face with one of those prosthetics. Seriously. I want to do it.

Rin: I get all the art skills I don't have! Yay!

Mutou: Time travel.

Kenji: More excuses for clumsiness, plus the ability to rant on and on about feminist scum.

Jigoro: Katana, muscles, beard. Especially beard.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

ParagonTerminus wrote:the only thing I can't do is exercise.
Hisao can exercise. What Hisao are you referring to here? XD

Also Mutou cannot time travel because this is not a time travel story. And literally anybody has the ability to rant about feminists. :P
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
ParagonTerminus

Khalego wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:the only thing I can't do is exercise.
Hisao can exercise. What Hisao are you referring to here? XD

Also Mutou cannot time travel because this is not a time travel story. And literally anybody has the ability to rant about feminists. :P
I rant about feminists, I get a solid wall of insults about "sexism" and "evil men".

Kenji does it and everyone loves him.

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

ParagonTerminus wrote:I rant about feminists, I get a solid wall of insults about "sexism" and "evil men".

That's because Kenji is fictional and you are not, as far as I know.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
ParagonTerminus

emmjay wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:I rant about feminists, I get a solid wall of insults about "sexism" and "evil men".

That's because Kenji is fictional and you are not, as far as I know.
But... but... Yamaku is a real place! That means Kenji must be real! Right? Right?

LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

Probably Mutou.

Hey most of the girls are turning 18 halfway through the school year, and in my country they are legal at 16 so it would be okay if we were to meet downtown. Right? :twisted:
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

LordMarluxia wrote:Probably Mutou.

Hey most of the girls are turning 18 halfway through the school year, and in my country they are legal at 16 so it would be okay if we were to meet downtown. Right? :twisted:
Buuuuuut in Japan teachers are held in very high regard, and that must work in both ways so if they did do anything rudey-naughty, then bam! GREAT DISHONAAAAAAA!
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.