KS in reverse

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Megumeru

Re: KS in reverse

Post by Megumeru »

bhtooefr wrote:
So, Hanako's routes:
  • Hisao (duh, and it'd work like the canon good route, except Hanako has choice points that let her sabotage it, or maybe make it BETTER)
  • Akira (best end: Akira tells her father to fuck off, and gets past her alcoholism. good end: long-distance relationship. bad end: Hanako gets dragged into her alcoholism, and also loses her. There may be some overlap with Hisao's Lilly route here in the good and bad ends (Hanako may have choice points to influence Hisao's choices in Lilly's route), especially if Akira (or Hanako) is closeted here, but I struggle to make it work.)
  • Misha (would be a quite difficult route, quite possibly the feelsiest one)
  • Miki (who would be revealed to be Hanako's ex (and a Misstep already happened), but Hanako's grown to the point that she's mature enough to handle that relationship)
  • Akio (he sits next to her in class, he's in literature club so there's common interests. The trick will be making him sufficiently different from Hisao.)
Will there be choice to create a yandere/arsonist Hanako? Or turn her full-SPARTA/Fus Ro Dah on everyone?
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Steinherz wrote:
bhtooefr wrote:Emi's routes:
  • Haruhiko (they're both on the track team)
Oh boy, that'd be amusing. Especially since he has a thing for pulling hair/clothing. :lol:

I feel bad for Emi's twintails XD
That's a really pretty man. I'm mildly concerned.

And hey, Swimsuit was funny. But yeah, not very Rinnish.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

SpunkySix wrote:And hey, Swimsuit was funny. But yeah, not very Rinnish.
Nope, it's not. Never really meant to imply that it was -- more that it's what some people seem to think is Rinnish (evidence of which is in this very thread), which I thought would be obvious from its description. Silly me :| .
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

dewelar wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:And hey, Swimsuit was funny. But yeah, not very Rinnish.
Nope, it's not. Never really meant to imply that it was -- more that it's what some people seem to think is Rinnish (evidence of which is in this very thread), which I thought would be obvious from its description. Silly me :| .
Oh, it's fine. I'm glad I played it. Honestly, Rin is kind of hard to peg, because she's different in the way she speaks and it sounds strange, but she's definitely not random. There is a very persistent logic to what she says, it's just not really clear to anybody but her most of the time. She's hard to write for because of that.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"