Misha and Shizune's reaction to one of Hisao's attacks

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Misha and Shizune's reaction to one of Hisao's attacks

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
Megumeru wrote:How exactly can Lilly's life-style drive poor Hisao into insta-gib?

3 words: healthy adolescent sex-drive
Right...Except he partakes of said drive plenty with no trouble at all. The one time he has problems is because he gets stupid and over-exerts himself.
Dick game so strong he be gettin' heart attacks doe.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

SpunkySix wrote: Dick game so strong he be gettin' heart attacks doe.
A relatable sentiment, Spunky.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote: Dick game so strong he be gettin' heart attacks doe.
Dick too bomb
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

SpunkySix wrote:This feels too similar to make a separate topic for, so I feel like bringing it up here makes sense since it's still relevant to the idea of people reacting to Hisao's attacks that we don't see in the VN...

What about somebody like Kenji or Yuuko, who are both clearly unprepared for such a situation? At least Misha could hang on somewhat... those two would be all sorts of a mess.
Kenji would blame it on the feminists, obviously. As for Yuuko: Yeah, Hisao had better hope it's not a serious attack. Although if there were someone else there to tell her what to do, she'd probably handle things a little better.
Come to think of it, does Hisao ever have an attack with Rin around? It's been a while since I played her route.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

He has a minor heart flutter while sharing lunch with Lilly, Hanako, Emi and Rin on the roof. It's not in Rin's route, but in Lilly's.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Potato wrote:
Megumeru wrote:How exactly can Lilly's life-style drive poor Hisao into insta-gib?

3 words: healthy adolescent sex-drive
Right...Except he partakes of said drive plenty with no trouble at all. The one time he has problems is because he gets stupid and over-exerts himself.
Exactly!

Over-exertion, mostly involving strenuous physical labor.

But considering how it goes in Emi and Lilly's, he'll be fine. He'll have enough din din before he cries 'hnghhhh'
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

They sort of have witness to one. If you remember during Tanabata when they are at the ball throwing booth - the one where he tries to knock the bottles of water over - he stumbles because his heart acts up for a split second. They both realize something is wrong right away and tell him to rest if he is having a hard time.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

ArazelEternal wrote:They sort of have witness to one. If you remember during Tanabata when they are at the ball throwing booth - the one where he tries to knock the bottles of water over - he stumbles because his heart acts up for a split second. They both realize something is wrong right away and tell him to rest if he is having a hard time.
I'd say that confirms the theory that they'd overcome their quirks and help him out then.

And I love your signature, by the way.
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

SpunkySix wrote:
ArazelEternal wrote:They sort of have witness to one. If you remember during Tanabata when they are at the ball throwing booth - the one where he tries to knock the bottles of water over - he stumbles because his heart acts up for a split second. They both realize something is wrong right away and tell him to rest if he is having a hard time.
Thank you.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

ArazelEternal wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Thank you.
You are most certainly welcome.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Potato wrote:...How exactly can Lilly's daily activity potentially kill him? She takes walks and drinks tea.
It's the MDMA-fuelled raves she drags him to that do it.
Maybe she'd be better off dragging Hanako and Emi to one of those raves: http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/29/55948 ... treat-ptsd (OK, a rave isn't exactly the right environment to do that in, but...)

Or maybe LSD or psilocybin would be good choices. (Those both being experiments with using them to treat anxiety in cancer patients specifically, but...)
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Hmmm, those were quite interesting reads - might need a bit of time to digest the LSD-journal one, but I got the basic gist. I think, reading the articles, that MDMA could be used for both their cases, given that they both display signs of PTSD. Not gonna condone the usage of these for recreational purposes due to illegality and whatnot (and a certain degree more testing would have to be done), but certainly some more medical investigation into these drugs could potentially help may people across the world.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.