Post by SpunkySix »

Comrade wrote:Shizune's mother is Hitler's secret identity
Secretly.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Re: Shizune's Mum

Post by Potato »

The reason we never see Shizune's mom is because she's at Yamaku.

Long ago, there was a prophecy that a great and terrible power would be born into this world to conquer all the land. This power would be born to a family called Hakamichi and would be deaf and mute to as to deceive the world into thinking she wasn't a threat. Horrified to discover she had birthed such a tyrant and unwilling to allow the world to suffer so, the one called Mayoi went into hiding to plan her path to victory, emerging undercover many years later at a school called Yamaku to begin her new life as Kenji Setou, working tirelessly to thwart her demonic offspring's plans of conquest.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Jigoro murdered her with a katana, fed her body to rabbid squirrels and told Shizune and Hideaki that she went to Disneyland to play with Mickey Mouse forever.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
Potato

Post by Potato »

someguy1294 wrote:Jigoro murdered her with a katana, fed her body to rabbid squirrels and told Shizune and Hideaki that she went to Disneyland to play with Mickey Mouse forever.
...You are deranged.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Potato wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:Jigoro murdered her with a katana, fed her body to rabbid squirrels and told Shizune and Hideaki that she went to Disneyland to play with Mickey Mouse forever.
...You are deranged.
Home, home on deranged...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Potato wrote:
...You are deranged.
You wrote a KS version of 'The Aristocrats'. THAT was deranged. Compared to that, this closer to 'quirky' or 'eccentric'.

Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
...You are deranged.
Is that a bad thing?
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Is that a bad thing?
If nothing else, it ruins topics. :evil:
Not Dead Yet
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

I think you guys are going a bit far on the whole "look, we're fcked up! Lets write more bullshit!" Thing
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Alright, sorry. Do we have anything else on her though, or what? I was actually serious about Lilly's sick relative being the generally accepted solution to this, if anybody else wants in on it.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I don't really have an alternative, but I kind of doubt that one since Lilly and Akira are summoned there (despite Lilly commenting she barely even knows that aunt and can't even remember her voice) while Shizune and Hideaki aren't. The more logical conclusion I'd come to would be that that aunt is indeed on the Scottish side of the family and that's why Lilly barely ever interacted with her.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Guest Poster wrote:I don't really have an alternative, but I kind of doubt that one since Lilly and Akira are summoned there (despite Lilly commenting she barely even knows that aunt and can't even remember her voice) while Shizune and Hideaki aren't. The more logical conclusion I'd come to would be that that aunt is indeed on the Scottish side of the family and that's why Lilly barely ever interacted with her.
My take on this particular problem is that Shizune and Hideaki either are not summoned or are not allowed because Jigoro gets in the way. If there was a drastic break between Jigoro and Mayoi, then that would have been sufficient reason in a highly defined Japanese family structure.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I don't have an extremely high opinion of Jigoro, but I think even he wouldn't be nasty enough to deny his own children a chance to see a mom who seems, at the moment Lilly and Akira are asked to come over, to be either terminal or close to it. (not to mention that Shizune is an adult already and Jigoro can't really do much to prevent her from going to see her mom. He could simply forbid her to, but seeing how bad their relationship is, his opinion wouldn't factor into Shizune's decision very much)

In fact, taking the Japanese family structure in mind it'd be very likely after a divorce that Mayoi would move back in with her own parents. (to look after them) There wouldn't be much incentive for her to follow her brother to Scotland instead.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Shizune's mom is Lilly. She got completely smashed on wine one day and did it with Jigoro. Lilly refused to take credit for her because it isn't proper to screw your own uncle, especially if your uncle is Jigoro. Jigoro then threw Lilly out of the house because he realized he's not really a fan of blindness.

That's why Lilly and Shizune are always at each other's throats: Shizune resents Lilly for abandoning her, and Lilly resents Shizune for being a constant reminder of the horrible mistake she made.

Lilly is actually 32 years old. She got pregnant by Jigoro when she was 14, gave birth to Shizune and went into hiding. She eventually returned to Yamaku to pose as a student so she could keep an eye on Shizune. This is why she always seems so oddly mature for her age. This is also why Shizune was born deaf; teen pregnancies have a higher risk of birth defects.

Now, if you're wondering where Hideaki came from, don't worry. Lilly didn't make the mistake of getting drunk and screwing Jigoro again. This time it was Nomiya. Jigoro adopted Hideaki because he knew Lilly was too much a drunken bimbo to take care of him. Hideaki dresses like a girl because he has psychological scars from being raped by Nomiya before Jigoro adopted him.

Where I come form, THIS, son, is what we call deranged.

Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

someguy1294 wrote:*Ramblings of an insane mind*
I'm done.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.