Reunion - A Hanako Bad Ending Epilogue

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Helbereth

Re: Reunion - A Hanako Bad Ending Epilogue

Post by Helbereth »

Mournful3ch0 wrote:With Lilly's departure a mere 4 weeks or so away and the lack of a classroom that they both have to attend, I think avoidance is feasible.
Good points. You forget, however, that they live across from each other in the dorms. Even assuming Hanako made an effort to avoid Lilly, she would have to return to her room eventually, and according to the VN narrative, Lilly's hearing is rather acute.
TyronePotato wrote:Do you people not understand that hair color can naturally change over long periods of time?
In youth, yes. I was practically platinum blond at birth, but my hair has settled toward a mid-range brownish hue, which it has remained since I was 10 - note, I'm 33 now. Short of a medical condition causing altered pigmentation, hair follicles are pretty consistent past puberty; that is at least until they stop producing pigmentation in one's twilight years, which is why hair turns gray/white in old age. If anything, hair can fade in color due to sun exposure or other factors, which would make Hisao's hair lighter, not darker. Alternatively, if he had dyed his hair black, the gray wisps around his temples wouldn't be present - unless they were added back afterward... which would be weird.