Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

d2r

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by d2r »

Potato wrote:So I spent an hour or so last night debating with a horde of tumblr-beasts (yes, I am implying that regular tumblr users are not people) about how the asinine vagueness of "feels" used to replace any real discussion of [any emotion or reaction to anything at all] is a completely moronic devolution of human thought and language worse even than George Orwell's Newspeak (because "doubleplusungood" is still an infinitely more descriptive term than "feels")
A22 would be proud; I still remember his furious rant about the matter. :p

I actually agree, though; "feels" is a useful shorthand for "was emotionally moved", but is useless as anything other than a vague statement to that effect.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Kibaro wrote: i wonder what kenji's saying there:)) maybe something like, psss, hisao...great undercover, the feminists will never know what hit'em, hey talk to me...ah yes, you're taking your role seriously, good man. i respect that. ill come by tomorrow to check up on your progress. bye....ah yes...undercover, right ;) *army crawls out* :))
I doubt it'll be just an army crawl, no doubt something so agile and unpredictable that anybody trying to track him will lose him :P

But that image ALWAYS reminds me of this gem, but with Kenji's scarf and glasses. I can't find that one.
God I love Dale.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Munchenhausen wrote: I doubt it'll be just an army crawl, no doubt something so agile and unpredictable that anybody trying to track him will lose him :P

But that image ALWAYS reminds me of this gem, but with Kenji's scarf and glasses. I can't find that one.
God I love Dale.
img
ok that was funny:)) ok let's first he will do a double backflip(the one with the hands touching the ground) with a rotating cannonball at the end, rolls over behind a tombstone, digs a hole, mines under 4 tombstones further, worm crawls out stealthy, and log rolls(or barrelrolls) out the cemetry doors on top of a sewer gate(i think it's called gate right?) does a 30 degrees bend and sinks(plunges?) into the sewers..with a loud OUCH or AAAARRRGH..like a keninja!...or kinja!!...10 seconds later...hisao's grave...wind blows spookily....aaaaand.....NNNGGGGGHHHh!
Atario

Post by Atario »

bhtooefr wrote:Ah, I didn't realize the whole futanari thing was actually an attempt to depict an intersex condition, I figured it was just cases of, assigned the wrong gender at birth, transitioned, but didn't get SRS.
You're all thinking too hard about it. Here's what it is: someone wants hot chicks, but also wants them fucking someone else. Tack on a penis, boom, dickgirl. That's as thought-out as it is, and no one will convince me otherwise.
d2r wrote:I actually agree, though; "feels" is a useful shorthand for "was emotionally moved", but is useless as anything other than a vague statement to that effect.
Vagueness is useful in and of itself! But I won't say how.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Atario wrote:
bhtooefr wrote:Ah, I didn't realize the whole futanari thing was actually an attempt to depict an intersex condition, I figured it was just cases of, assigned the wrong gender at birth, transitioned, but didn't get SRS.
You're all thinking too hard about it. Here's what it is: someone wants hot chicks, but also wants them fucking someone else. Tack on a penis, boom, dickgirl. That's as thought-out as it is, and no one will convince me otherwise
Basically, yeah. Futanari started because "Hey we want yuri scenes, but need a guy fucking chicks. HEY, let's give one of the girl's a dick, that'd work!" :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

She's so adorable with that hat:))
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

Kibaro wrote:She's so adorable with that hat:))
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... 766a1s.png
d'aaaaaaw so beautiful.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Potato

Post by Potato »

d2r wrote:
Potato wrote:So I spent an hour or so last night debating with a horde of tumblr-beasts (yes, I am implying that regular tumblr users are not people) about how the asinine vagueness of "feels" used to replace any real discussion of [any emotion or reaction to anything at all] is a completely moronic devolution of human thought and language worse even than George Orwell's Newspeak (because "doubleplusungood" is still an infinitely more descriptive term than "feels")
A22 would be proud; I still remember his furious rant about the matter. :p

I actually agree, though; "feels" is a useful shorthand for "was emotionally moved", but is useless as anything other than a vague statement to that effect.
Not sure he'd be too proud considering I told him off a few times back then. :lol: But yeah, it's not even a useful shorthand. "I feeled a feel." Just say you got sad, damn. :P

Here's an amazing Rin and a...Uncanny Valley Lilly:

I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Imagine the transformation sequence tho:

"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Atario

Post by Atario »

Potato wrote:"I feeled a feel." Just say you got sad, damn. :P
"Feels" aren't all about sadness, though.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Potato wrote: Uncanny Valley Lilly
It's surprisingly hard to draw faces at an angle... they should make a tutorial for that shit :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Potato

Post by Potato »

I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

http://mr-wang.deviantart.com/art/Seein ... -384581520

this made me cry a little:( so sweet<3
Potato

Post by Potato »

Long-hair Rin is best:

Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Potato wrote:Long-hair Rin is best:

img
not really, gaylord that gets me every time i see that word :)) and why is her skin so tanned?