Activities the girls would all enjoy doing together

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

AaronIsCrunchy

Re: Activities the girls would all enjoy doing together

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

someguy1294 wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:I just wonder if they could. I'd like to think they could, but both girls are decidedly stubborn and getting one of them to apologise first to start the reconciliation process would be tough. I think there'd have to be a death in the family or some major crisis involving Hanako to start to get the two of them to put aside their differences.
Play Lilly's route.

Actually don't, it sucks.
I have repeatedly :P And it's alright, not as bad as you make it out to be!
Thinking about it, I suppose it does start to happen there. I should really play through some routes again, seems my memory is really starting to nosedive.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Potato

Post by Potato »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:I just wonder if they could. I'd like to think they could, but both girls are decidedly stubborn and getting one of them to apologise first to start the reconciliation process would be tough. I think there'd have to be a death in the family or some major crisis involving Hanako to start to get the two of them to put aside their differences.
Shizune would have to apologize first. Because it's mostly her fault. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Potato wrote:
Shizune would have to apologize first. Because it's mostly her fault. :lol:
Well, in Lilly's route, she does take that first step, by helping Lilly get the stuff she's looking for in the Council room. Their disagreement is school-based, not family-based. And there's less reason to hang on to that after graduation.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Shizune actually reconciled first in Lilly's route.

And mostly her fault? In what context are we discussing here? The pre-festival preparation or before it (since if I am in Shizune's shoes, I'd be pretty stressed and pissed as well if things aren't getting done when they are supposed to at a set-time)

Another plausible activity:
New Year's shrine visit, new year sunrise, and huddling under a kotetsu for that 'this-is-my-kotetsu-gtfo-noob'-moment.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

It's not an activity all the girls would like, maybe they would I don't know. But last night I had a weird ass dream involving Lily, Akira and a camera. First off, they both were live action, not drawn or animestyle. They were doing a food and drink show on the Youtubes.
It was going like this, Akira would come back from a trip regarding her job and bring a bag of food and drinks along her. Then both would eat/drink that stuff and give their opinions, exactly like Brad Tries. I don't remember exactly what they were reviewing, I guess some sort of soda and snackfood, both of them liked it.

Yes people, I dream about Lily and Akira at night and this is what they're doing. Well maybe my next dream will be a bit hotter, meaning they'll probably try some spicy chips...

Moral of the story: Live action Lily is way more sexy than her anime equivalent and Akira, too.
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."
Potato

Post by Potato »

Grimnir wrote:It's not an activity all the girls would like, maybe they would I don't know. But last night I had a weird ass dream involving Lily, Akira and a camera. First off, they both were live action, not drawn or animestyle. They were doing a food and drink show on the Youtubes.
It was going like this, Akira would come back from a trip regarding her job and bring a bag of food and drinks along her. Then both would eat/drink that stuff and give their opinions, exactly like Brad Tries. I don't remember exactly what they were reviewing, I guess some sort of soda and snackfood, both of them liked it.

Yes people, I dream about Lily and Akira at night and this is what they're doing. Well maybe my next dream will be a bit hotter, meaning they'll probably try some spicy chips...

Moral of the story: Live action Lily is way more sexy than her anime equivalent and Akira, too.
I demand proof of this moral in the form of a realistic portrait.

Damn, now I wish there was a way to replace Hisao with Brad...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

Potato wrote:I demand proof of this moral in the form of a realistic portrait.

Damn, now I wish there was a way to replace Hisao with Brad...
Boy I wish I could somewhat draw in a realistic style, or draw at all.
Now that you mention it I wanna see 80's Dan in the place of Hisao with Rob the Robot as Kenji.
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Emigrate to the holy land on a fishing boat.
Just cuz
Emi is the capitan of course
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Comrade wrote:Emigrate to the holy land on a fishing boat.
Just cuz
Of course.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
Comrade wrote:Emigrate to the holy land on a fishing boat.
Just cuz
Of course.
FTFY.

Maybe all of them, sans Hanako, could plan a surprise party for Hanako. After she got over her birthday hate, or to help her do so. :lol:
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Potato wrote:Maybe all of them, sans Hanako, could plan a surprise party for Hanako. After she got over her birthday hate, or to help her do so. :lol:
[shimmie=1719]Let's hope that didn't end up going horribly wrong...[/shimmie]
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

emmjay wrote:
Potato wrote:Maybe all of them, sans Hanako, could plan a surprise party for Hanako. After she got over her birthday hate, or to help her do so. :lol:
[shimmie=1719]Let's hope that didn't end up going horribly wrong...[/shimmie]
This is... horrifying! Though I had to stifle a giggle at Emi's, horrific though it is.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Actually, what about dog-walking? Lilly would have a seeing-eye dog, obviously, Hanako could get an Alsatian or something (protective but usually friendly), Emi can get any dog larger than a toaster and race it, Shizune can get a mastiff or something (authoritative), Misha a small bouncy licky thing (maybe a Staffy) and Rin a tortoise. It'd be alright as Hanako might feel safer with a dog and Shizune and Lilly wouldn't feud as dogs can do more damage than they can and it would be stupid to get into a fight.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Actually, what about dog-walking? Lilly would have a seeing-eye dog, obviously, Hanako could get an Alsatian or something (protective but usually friendly), Emi can get any dog larger than a toaster and race it, Shizune can get a mastiff or something (authoritative), Misha a small bouncy licky thing (maybe a Staffy) and Rin a tortoise. It'd be alright as Hanako might feel safer with a dog and Shizune and Lilly wouldn't feud as dogs can do more damage than they can and it would be stupid to get into a fight.
I think Hanako with a dog would be perfect.

Dogs aren't really that bothered by aesthetics, so she wouldn't have to worry about looking like a badly cooked Steak. The dog will love her unconditionally and she will love it back.

On top of that, she could identify with a certain type of dog. A dog that people see in the street and cross the road to avoid. A scary dog.
However, she could also do with a big, cuddly dog that is essentially a pillow.

Therefore, I match Hanako with a Tibetan Mastiff.

"Oh, what's that Hanako? Some twats are trying to mug you?

Don't you worry, your Tibetan Mastiff also comes a built-in 'attack mode'!"
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon