Activities the girls would all enjoy doing together

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

AaronIsCrunchy

Re: Activities the girls would all enjoy doing together

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Nah mate, that was just Professor Utonium and his sick, sick desires.
But in all seriousness, I'm pretty sure you're right, there is something about communal bathing. I read somewhere it's more a relaxing thing than a cleaning thing, so kinda like a sauna is used. I'm not sure how regularly it's practiced or anything though...
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

I know one that is both tradition and friendship bonding experience.

The one thing Hisao most likely missed before he enters Yamaku.

Hanami, a picnic under just-bloomed sakura trees. Really beautiful, and even if you can't see them there is still food to enjoy. Can be somewhere close like a park, or commutable by train :D
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
brythain

Post by brythain »

Megumeru wrote:I know one that is both tradition and friendship bonding experience.

Hanami, a picnic under just-bloomed sakura trees. Really beautiful, and even if you can't see them there is still food to enjoy. Can be somewhere close like a park, or commutable by train :D
That's a great suggestion. It would likely have happened (if ever) just around or after graduation.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Potato

Post by Potato »

*imagining the girls on Survivor or something* ...Nobody would enjoy that.

Maybe Hisao could drag them all to a soccer game. Shizune and Emi are competitive enough, Misha would probably fine. Rin...Would ignore everything in favor of concocting some nonsensical thing to say...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:*imagining the girls on Survivor or something* ...Nobody would enjoy that.
Shizune and Emi might. Shizune for the general competition, puzzles and strategy, Emi for the perseverance and physical challenge aspect. Nobody else would, though. And they'd better hope Hanako never tied with somebody in a vote and had to start a fire to stay in the game... actually, that'd be pretty dramatic, especially if she did it. Fanfic fuel? Fanfic fuel.

Survivor: Yamaku
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

...Does a lesbian orgy count as an activity? :lol: Just kidding. We all know Hanako is way too anxious to enjoy an orgy.

Assuming that Lilly and Shizune don't just kill each other outright, they could always go on a group scavenger hunt together.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

someguy1294 wrote:Assuming that Lilly and Shizune don't just kill each other outright, they could always go on a group scavenger hunt together.
Lilly would be at a slight disadvantage, but I could still see it.
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:
someguy1294 wrote:Assuming that Lilly and Shizune don't just kill each other outright, they could always go on a group scavenger hunt together.
I hear you.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Umber

Post by Umber »

brythain wrote:
Megumeru wrote:I know one that is both tradition and friendship bonding experience.

That's a great suggestion. It would likely have happened (if ever) just around or after graduation.
Agreed. It's hard to imagine Lilly and Shizune reconciling in a formal matter before the school year, considering their relationship during it.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
Nice one.

A contest to see who among them can come up with the best group activity for the Yamaku students.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Umber wrote:
brythain wrote:

Agreed. It's hard to imagine Lilly and Shizune reconciling in a formal matter before the school year, considering their relationship during it.
Especially as I'm seeing it after Lilly's neutral or good ending, where they have indeed gone some way towards reconciliation. Would have been a pleasant scene, a bonus for some of us. :)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Nice one.

A contest to see who among them can come up with the best group activity for the Yamaku students.
I didn't... even... intend that... to be a pun. I... wow. :oops: That's a very meta group activity, anyway.

And I'd love to see Lilly and Shizune be friends with each other. Something about that just feels right.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

I just wonder if they could. I'd like to think they could, but both girls are decidedly stubborn and getting one of them to apologise first to start the reconciliation process would be tough. I think there'd have to be a death in the family or some major crisis involving Hanako to start to get the two of them to put aside their differences.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:I just wonder if they could. I'd like to think they could, but both girls are decidedly stubborn and getting one of them to apologise first to start the reconciliation process would be tough. I think there'd have to be a death in the family or some major crisis involving Hanako to start to get the two of them to put aside their differences.
This looks like a job for... fanfictiiiooooooooon!!
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:I just wonder if they could. I'd like to think they could, but both girls are decidedly stubborn and getting one of them to apologise first to start the reconciliation process would be tough. I think there'd have to be a death in the family or some major crisis involving Hanako to start to get the two of them to put aside their differences.
Play Lilly's route.

Actually don't, it sucks.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.