Katawa Shoujo Achievements

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Katawa Shoujo Achievements

Post by SpunkySix »

KeiichiO wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Trinity: Enter all 3 holes of one of the girls.
Only three holes? :/
Nosejob: Take away yet another of Shizune or Lilly's senses.
You can't just do that

Literally cringe upon reading an achievement description
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

KeiichiO wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:Trinity: Enter all 3 holes of one of the girls.
Only three holes? :/
Nosejob: Take away yet another of Shizune or Lilly's senses.
An eyeful/within earshot
Put Shizune and Lilly on a level playing field by 'investigating' the necessary areas.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:An eyeful/within earshot
Put Shizune and Lilly on a level playing field by 'investigating' the necessary areas.
Just right

Come to the conclusion that they're both perfect just the way they are
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Cosmopolitan said...: Re-enact all H-scenes in real life, removed limbs and sensory functions included.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
d2r

Post by d2r »

HarvestmanMan wrote:Cosmopolitan said...: Re-enact all H-scenes in real life, removed limbs and sensory functions included.
If you ignore the "removed limbs and sensory functions included" clause, then this wouldn't actually be a bad idea if you're looking to spice things up in the bedroom with your significant other and you're both fans of the game.

If your significant other isn't a fan of the game or hasn't played it, of course, you may have some explaining to do... :wink:
Last edited by d2r on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

d2r wrote:
HarvestmanMan wrote:Cosmopolitan said...: Re-enact all H-scenes in real life, removed limbs and sensory functions included.
If you ignore the "removed limbs and sensory functions included" clause, then wouldn't actually be a bad idea if you're looking to spice things up in the bedroom with your significant other and you're both fans of the game.

If your significant other isn't a fan of the game or hasn't played it, of course, you may have some explaining to do... :wink:
Even then, blindfolded bathtub tiems is never a bad thing.
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

d2r wrote:If your significant other isn't a fan of the game or hasn't played it, of course, you may have some explaining to do... :wink:
"Why are you building a shed?..."
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

HarvestmanMan wrote:
d2r wrote:If your significant other isn't a fan of the game or hasn't played it, of course, you may have some explaining to do... :wink:
"And why does it smell like lemons? Also, why did you buy all that chocolate?"
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Potato

Post by Potato »

HarvestmanMan wrote:

...I regret absolutely nothing. :mrgreen:

Duck Hunt: Discover that Lilly's old pet dog was actually brutally murdered by Jigoro while he was in a trauma-induced rage during a hunt.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Next Best Thing
Get your significant other to dress as your favorite KS character during sex.

Who Am I Kidding?
Get a significant other.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Everything Is Awesome!: Collaborate with Shizune and Misha to build a Lego replica of Yamaku and its staff/students to display during the festival.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

someguy1294 wrote:
Next Best Thing
Get your significant other to dress as your favorite KS character during sex.

Who Am I Kidding?
Get a significant other.
Own Little World

Go too far with the concept and end up as a psycho boss in the next Dead Rising holding your forcefully crippled cosplayer captive in a pathetic cardboard replica of Yamaku

Can't Fly Routine

Get defeated by the protagonist by ironically being knocked off the roof after being kicked in the chest
Potato

Post by Potato »

Dat's Wacist: Note the irony of the half-Asian having squintier eyes (due to being closed much of the time) than the full-blooded ones.

Revised Ending: Be pushed off the roof by an offended Lilly after making the above mistake.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

The nightmare is over

Help Emi have sweet dreams by defeating Freddy Kreuger and vanquishing his phantom pains to the ninth layer of Hell

Just needed a friend

Alternatively, rehabilitate Freddy Kreuger by introducing him to Hanako

Win for Rin

Win Rin a stuffed platypus at the carnival
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote: Own Little World
Go too far with the concept and end up as a psycho boss in the next Dead Rising holding your forcefully crippled cosplayer captive in a pathetic cardboard replica of Yamaku

Can't Fly Routine
Get defeated by the protagonist by ironically being knocked off the roof after being kicked in the chest
10/10 would play
God, I can see it now. a scrawny little bloke in Yamaku uniform smashing some woman's legs with a hammer, murmuring something about her being the fastest thing on no legs
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon