Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (New NSFW Art 2/22)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

hdkv
new forum host for the next 15 years

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (Updated 11/12)

Post by hdkv »

Oh god. That's rough. Get well soon and I hope the changes will turn to the better going forward.

I provide tech support for this forum. Ping me by email, Discord or DM.
forums changelog
Fleeting Heartbeat Studios: site, Discord.

Blackmambauk

Post by Blackmambauk »

When it rains it pours indeed mate.

You truly have no luck at times with the amount of moves you've had to do over the years, but glad you have a place to breath for the next year and hopefully beyond it

A relationship ending is always so hurtful and leaves us questioning ourselves, evaluating our perception and of the people we know and love/loved.

Glad your grandfather has recovered from his strike, hopefully, there won't be any further scares to his health in the near future.

Had a scammer do the same to me in the new year, set up a credit card in my name. got it sorted but it was a real hassle to deal with for a while.

Losing the companion that has been by your side for many years is truly a loss that is always so terrible for anyone to go through and I know Mara treasured every moment she spent with you, even the ones where she crawled at you, shitted out of her litter or brought home any animals if she ever did.

And screw Covid and all the stuff it keeps doing to people. Its like the boomerang that keeps coming back no matter what

Hang in there with everything and know that we remain ever patient with you, knowing the wait is always worth it.

Thanks Euro

Kind Regards

Mamba

"I think the greatest skill a writer can have is simply having confidence in themselves to tell the story they want to tell, and to have confidence that their audience will make up their own minds on their story and characters." Blackmambauk

Favourite Route= All the Routes were done well. Each had it's strengths and weak points. But none were bad, a brilliant achievement by the KS Team.
guthrum06

Post by guthrum06 »

So sorry to hear about all that. Hopefully things take a turn in the other direction.

The good news is we'll all be ecstatic to get more Learning to Fly whenever it is you have the time and/or energy.

My FanFics
Learning to Run (Complete) - Emi x Hisao in their 30s
Yamaku: the Next Generation (Complete) - Emi and Hisao's daughter goes to Yamaku.
Oil & Vinegar - Mutou and Nurse buddy one-shot

BlueButterfly_

Post by BlueButterfly_ »

I've read through a few of these posts including your most recent one and I hope you're okay, that's all just awful and I can't even imagine. I only found out about this pseudo-route recently as I first played Katawa Shoujo back when I was a clinically depressed teenager about 12-13 years ago and it's always stuck with me in wonderful ways, so I decided I'd have another playthrough at now nearly 30!

I've just played Act 1 of the Saki route through the mod on the Katawa Shoujo r7 version of the game and I already love it and could see Saki becoming my new favourite girl purely based on your writing! I'm in two minds on whether to wait however long for the whole route to be released in the game or to just read it all now! But basically just wanted to say thank you for now over 10 years of hard work and passion for this game that's obviously meant a lot to all of us and bringing even more content after all this time! :)

scott1and

Post by scott1and »

I have not been on these forums for absolutely years and I remember thinking, "Right, I'm reading that Saki pseudo-route when it's finished." I don't know why I thought about it recently but I'm insanely glad and surprised to hear it didn't get abandond way back in the day. I'm very much looking forward to the final story!

But look after yourself. I saw your recent post and you're well-being is the most important thing right now.

scott1and

Post by scott1and »

BlueButterfly_ wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:35 pm

I've just played Act 1 of the Saki route through the mod on the Katawa Shoujo r7 version of the game and I already love it and could see Saki becoming my new favourite girl purely based on your writing! I'm in two minds on whether to wait however long for the whole route to be released in the game or to just read it all now! But basically just wanted to say thank you for now over 10 years of hard work and passion for this game that's obviously meant a lot to all of us and bringing even more content after all this time! :)

I've gathered that r7 is an improved version of Katawa Shoujo, and that the version of Learning to Fly you're referring to is a mod for it, but how to updates work? Do other fans create and install it, or is it updates with the story?

I'm also almost 30, by the way :lol: I played this game all the way back on release and is a massive nostalgia boost for me.

Eurobeatjester

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (New NSFW Art 5/22)

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. They mean a lot. Life feels really hard right now.

I wanted to share a piece of NSFW art I got commissioned many years ago with the idea of including a scene for it in the route. I never found a way to weave it in, unfortunately, but I assure you all it is most definitely canon.

I commissioned this from eguana a few months after I had commissioned them for the picture of Saki and Hisao kissing in Kittyhawk.

I need to do a deep dive into ten years of files as part of cleaning up/finishing this route. I think there might be a few more pieces of unused artwork.

Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Blackmambauk

Re: Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (New NSFW Art 2/22)

Post by Blackmambauk »

Excellent stuff as always mate from the artists you commission to do art for Learning to Fly.

Looking forward to seeing to other artwork you had done and never got used for the fic chapters.

"I think the greatest skill a writer can have is simply having confidence in themselves to tell the story they want to tell, and to have confidence that their audience will make up their own minds on their story and characters." Blackmambauk

Favourite Route= All the Routes were done well. Each had it's strengths and weak points. But none were bad, a brilliant achievement by the KS Team.
SurviVR

Post by SurviVR »

Hello, I just wanted too say that I was recommended your story a few days ago I started reading it yesterday morning the 24th and I finished it around 1 am on the 25th, I just wanna say that even though I might have not waited the many years other people have waited for this story, I spent all day in bed just captivated by your writing, i didn’t want to move from my bed because I was just stuck reading and reading.
I’ve been reading your updates and stuff as I went through it and I hope everything gets well soon, it will eventually. Keep up the good work and I can’t wait to finish up the story, your work when you finish it will probably leave me with the feeling I got when I finished KS, utter sadness that it ended. Good luck and thank you again for your amazing work and time.

Wetworth

Post by Wetworth »

Euro, you can do it! The finish line is in sight, we believe in you!

But at the same time, take the time you need. This is a patient thread after all.

maestrokami

Post by maestrokami »

Following in the footsteps of many other people it seems, I’ve finally decided to actually register. I’ve been lurking on these boards for a few months now, absolutely blown away by the sense of community that’s been fostered, and the sheer creativity and passion of the creators. Having finally caught up on this absolute masterpiece you’ve created Euro, I’m beyond excited to see how this continues and concludes, and I’m so glad I could board this ride before it ends.

Wishing you nothing but the best going forward, and thank you for everything you’ve given us thus far.

Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

maestrokami wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:35 am

Following in the footsteps of many other people it seems, I’ve finally decided to actually register. I’ve been lurking on these boards for a few months now, absolutely blown away by the sense of community that’s been fostered, and the sheer creativity and passion of the creators. Having finally caught up on this absolute masterpiece you’ve created Euro, I’m beyond excited to see how this continues and concludes, and I’m so glad I could board this ride before it ends.

Wishing you nothing but the best going forward, and thank you for everything you’ve given us thus far.

Welcome!

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
'Lov

Post by 'Lov »

Absolutely hooked on this story, please keep it up!