Yamaku's Swimming Pool

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: Yamaku's Swimming Pool

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I've looked into that "Hanako games" thing and it turns out I have a demo of one of their games. Wow, I've had it for awhile. I'm having so much fun with AA though.

So yeah, pools. Lilly might be able to sit at the edge of the pool and dip her feet in. I could go on. Nevermind about that.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I've looked into that "Hanako games" thing and it turns out I have a demo of one of their games. Wow, I've had it for awhile. I'm having so much fun with AA though.

So yeah, pools. Lilly might be able to sit at the edge of the pool and dip her feet in. I could go on. Nevermind about that.
Hanako games...Their work's nothing too great. Stick with AA unless you're curious.

Cue Shizune dragging Lilly in...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Drag Lilly into the pool? That's not what I was thinking. Not at all. Especially if it's the deep end. Hey, at least it's not a rooftop...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Drag Lilly into the pool? That's not what I was thinking. Not at all. Especially if it's the deep end. Hey, at least it's not a rooftop...
Fairly sure Lilly can figure out the basic concept of floating, blind in the deep end or not. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Drag Lilly into the pool? That's not what I was thinking. Not at all. Especially if it's the deep end. Hey, at least it's not a rooftop...
Fairly sure Lilly can figure out the basic concept of floating, blind in the deep end or not. :lol:
My worry would be pushing a blind person in when they're not expecting it. She could freak out or accidentally breathe in water.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Yeah that would suck. Wouldn't want to do that to Lilly, she's precious.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
My worry would be pushing a blind person in when they're not expecting it. She could freak out or accidentally breathe in water.
Hell, a sighted person might inhale water if they were unexpectedly pushed in.
Random thought: How much drag would Misha's drills produce were she to go for a swim?
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Atario

Post by Atario »

emmjay wrote:Random thought: How much drag would Misha's drills produce were she to go for a swim?
That's her secret: those are impellers.

"Full ahead! Ramming speeeed~, Hicchan! Wahaha~!"
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Impellers? Are those like, the opposite of propellers? So she'd have to swim backwards or do a backstroke? :?
Atario

Post by Atario »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Impellers? Are those like, the opposite of propellers? So she'd have to swim backwards or do a backstroke? :?
Propeller:

Impeller:

Seems closer that way.

Truth be told, impellers are more often used for pumps than propulsion (though pumps themselves can be used for propulsion — see also, jet skis).

I guess what I'm subconsciously saying is, I wanna pump Misha. Then again, who doesn't?
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I guess what I'm subconsciously saying is, I wanna pump Misha. Then again, who doesn't?
Shizune, obviously.
Not Dead Yet
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Oddball wrote:
Shizune, obviously.
Well Shizune lacks the proper parts to pump Misha :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Oh, right. I didn't catch the innuendo. Never really thought about the characters in a sexual way anyway. KS is like a "holy grail" for me, it brought me out of a big pit of repression I'd locked myself into. And that repression would have exploded long before now, had I not found it. So I have only utmost respect for the characters. Rare I know, but then again that's how I am.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Oh, right. I didn't catch the innuendo. Never really thought about the characters in a sexual way anyway. KS is like a "holy grail" for me, it brought me out of a big pit of repression I'd locked myself into. And that repression would have exploded long before now, had I not found it. So I have only utmost respect for the characters. Rare I know, but then again that's how I am.
Not to be rude, but people who do this annoy me. Katawa Shoujo, despite everything else about it, is still classified as an Eroge VN. It's very light on that, but it still is such. But I digress.

*pause*

Anyone think Rin would use the pool? Maybe with some floaties? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Steinherz wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:Oh, right. I didn't catch the innuendo. Never really thought about the characters in a sexual way anyway. KS is like a "holy grail" for me, it brought me out of a big pit of repression I'd locked myself into. And that repression would have exploded long before now, had I not found it. So I have only utmost respect for the characters. Rare I know, but then again that's how I am.
Not to be rude, but people who do this annoy me. Katawa Shoujo, despite everything else about it, is still classified as an Eroge VN. It's very light on that, but it still is such. But I digress.

*pause*

Anyone think Rin would use the pool? Maybe with some floaties? :lol:
To each their own, man. Let every person react as they wish. Nothing to get annoyed about. Besides, do you think I care what it's classified as? I wouldn't dare classify KS in the same category as those sex and rape-infested VNs out there. Let's just stick to the passing along of good ideas for a Yuuko route. :wink:

But yeah, I think Rin could swim. Floaties on her upper arms? That would look cute too. And I bet just using her legs would propel her with amazing strength.