Narcissu ported to Android

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

TacticalBacon

Narcissu ported to Android

Post by TacticalBacon »

I don't know where else to put it here (or if it's even allowed to be put in this forum) so i apologize if i did anything wrong.
suriko wrote:
What these forums are for:
A place to discuss Katawa Shoujo, disabilities, and other topics that are closely related.
It's a VN, so.. it's closely related, right?

Anywho, i was browsing the google playstore and found out about it. I have yet to try it out as it's still downloading in the background. I've heard alot of great things about this VN and is looking forward to trying it out

Read about it here
http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.org/201 ... o-android/

Download it here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... y.narcissu

again, sorry if this post breaks the rule. It it does, simply lock it and store it away.
My Steam
My Twitter
My Tumblr
My skype is HakimAthalla21
Ascension

Re: Narcissu ported to Android

Post by Ascension »

It's honestly one of the best things I've... read? It feels weird saying that when it's a VN, but I guess it's appropriate. I liked it better than every book I've read except for one. So I hope you enjoy it :)
My darkest day becomes my finest hour;
This infinite shadow possesses no power
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

That's kinda cool, I was interested in reading it after looking for other VN recommendations. Unfortunately the PC version that was available crashed so much that at some point I just couldn't progress further no matter what I tried and even if, it became too much work restarting and reloading safes constantly.

So maybe I'll give the android version a go, although I looked up the synopsis, which didn't sound particularly interesting but let's be honest, it's almost all about character development. And the early parts that I did go through were pretty good. A pity the images are so small but that cannot be helped considering it's age.
Nobody in Particular

Post by Nobody in Particular »

Blasphemy wrote:That's kinda cool, I was interested in reading it after looking for other VN recommendations. Unfortunately the PC version that was available crashed so much that at some point I just couldn't progress further no matter what I tried and even if, it became too much work restarting and reloading safes constantly.

So maybe I'll give the android version a go, although I looked up the synopsis, which didn't sound particularly interesting but let's be honest, it's almost all about character development. And the early parts that I did go through were pretty good. A pity the images are so small but that cannot be helped considering it's age.
Download Narcissu 2 instead. It comes bundled with the original Narcissu but with all of the crash bugs stamped out.
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

Oh, that's good to know. I'll try that then, thanks.

edit: That is if the download works eventually.