What next?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: What next?

Post by Xanatos »

zeldadungeon wrote:Oh well, maybe there's another visual novel that's in English for once.
.....And possibly free...
There are PLENTY of these...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Well, KS is kinda "casual" (don't take it literally tho, I just mean that æsthetes don't accept that a nice and touching VN can be made by anyone who is not a narrow-eyed kamisan). Speaking of other casual novels, I had fun reading Analogue: a hate story, although those korean names really tripped me over (this, and the fact that harem ending can't be done without out-of-walkthrough-knowledge), it's still very nice.

Other casual VNs like Digital: and DTIPBIJAYS didn't impress me even a little though.

On the other side, To the moon gave me quite a lot of them feels. A must read.
zeldadungeon

Post by zeldadungeon »

Xanatos wrote:
zeldadungeon wrote:Oh well, maybe there's another visual novel that's in English for once.
.....And possibly free...
There are PLENTY of these...

Would you care to share what information you have on those kinds of VN's, a few titles, a website, etc.?
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

zeldadungeon wrote:a website
vndb.org