Which girl do you think will age the best?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Well?

Hanako
26
15%
Rin
11
6%
Emi
72
41%
Shizune
16
9%
Lilly
40
23%
Misha
11
6%
 
Total votes: 176

User avatar
Jobriq
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am
Location: Back at school! yay!

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by Jobriq » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:30 am

Mutou wrote:Emi is gonna burn herself out... Lilly is taking life nice and slow, she's going to age gracefully.
Wouldn't Hanako be the one to "burn" herself out? (please kill me that was an awful pun)

Why would Emi "burn out" though? Isn't exercise healthy? Although she is pretty stubborn so I could see her attempting to run marathons when she's 70 lol
Fist of the North Star is a strange movie ._.
<Xanatos>: "Security is just Mutou walking around punching disobedient students in the head."
<KeiichiO>: "I'd rather look at clop than furry porn."
<CFC Kyle>: "All you do is press the quote button above someones post and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE quoted."

User avatar
Mutou
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:38 am

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by Mutou » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:57 am

Jobriq wrote:Although she is pretty stubborn so I could see her attempting to run marathons when she's 70 lol
Emi at her Emiest...

Guest Poster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by Guest Poster » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:10 pm

Why would Emi "burn out" though? Isn't exercise healthy?
Exercise isn't necessarily healthy. Hisao nearly killed himself during his second visit to the track and Emi spent several weeks in a wheelchair. All because they didn't mind the limits their condition placed on them. I don't really see Emi respecting the limits that come with aging all that well. Burning herself out would be somewhat in-character for her.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by Xanatos » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Guest Poster wrote:
Why would Emi "burn out" though? Isn't exercise healthy?
Exercise isn't necessarily healthy. Hisao nearly killed himself during his second visit to the track and Emi spent several weeks in a wheelchair. All because they didn't mind the limits their condition placed on them. I don't really see Emi respecting the limits that come with aging all that well. Burning herself out would be somewhat in-character for her.
Because as we all know, Emi is completely incapable of learning and would never possibly take into consideration how ignoring her limits royally fucked her over once before...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

Guest Poster
Posts: 1266
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by Guest Poster » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Well, according to the nurse ignoring her limits was all Emi did during her revalidation... they had to regularly force her to slow down her exercises because she'd keep going until her stumps started bleeding. I'm not saying Emi's incapable of learning, but her pride has the tendency to cloud her judgement on this particular matter.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.

User avatar
Jobriq
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am
Location: Back at school! yay!

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by Jobriq » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:
Why would Emi "burn out" though? Isn't exercise healthy?
Exercise isn't necessarily healthy. Hisao nearly killed himself during his second visit to the track and Emi spent several weeks in a wheelchair. All because they didn't mind the limits their condition placed on them. I don't really see Emi respecting the limits that come with aging all that well. Burning herself out would be somewhat in-character for her.
Because as we all know, Emi is completely incapable of learning and would never possibly take into consideration how ignoring her limits royally fucked her over once before...
Image
Fist of the North Star is a strange movie ._.
<Xanatos>: "Security is just Mutou walking around punching disobedient students in the head."
<KeiichiO>: "I'd rather look at clop than furry porn."
<CFC Kyle>: "All you do is press the quote button above someones post and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE quoted."

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by Xanatos » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Guest Poster wrote:Well, according to the nurse ignoring her limits was all Emi did during her revalidation... they had to regularly force her to slow down her exercises because she'd keep going until her stumps started bleeding. I'm not saying Emi's incapable of learning, but her pride has the tendency to cloud her judgement on this particular matter.
Well, assuming Emi ever does find a partner (Hisao or otherwise), they'd keep her in check. Plus, during revalidation, I'd imagine she had more reason to overdo it given the very recent loss of her legs and father.

@Jobriq: I'm equally sarcastic off the internet. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
emmjay
Posts: 459
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:14 am
Location: Western North Carolina, physically at least

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by emmjay » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 am

I have to go with Emi, like most here. Even if she overdoes it with the exercising, she's still got good genes, as one look at Meiko will attest. (As if anyone could restrict themselves to one look at Meiko.)
I can see Lilly aging gracefully, due to probably having the least stress in her life overall.
There's someone we're all forgetting, I think. Suzu. She definitely gets her beauty sleep. :lol:
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)

User avatar
ArcCain
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:00 am
Location: The internet.

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by ArcCain » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:04 am

I don´t think Rin will be that bad of but to be realistic, Emi will be in best shape.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.

kendrix
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by kendrix » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Probably Emi. She has both an active lifestyle, and the genes of her absurdly youthful-looking mom.

Getting the European half of the genes probably also means that Lilly might be the one to get unlucky in the aging departments- Asian ladies, in general (not counting for the huge individual fluctuations with everything biological) tend to stay well conserved until menopause hits, while ppl of European descent tend to get wrinkly earlier than most groups.
Then again, there's enough of gracefully aged Europeans, and there are ppl who even wrinkle gracefully... If anyone can pull that off, it's Lilly XD

It's hard to tell without seeing more of their parents/grandparents to get an idea of their genetic package.

also, age is a bit less noticeable on slightly pudgy people. Wahahaha~~~

User avatar
wazuzu
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by wazuzu » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Misha will definitely get fat at the end, just because she never restricted her in sweets, and it's harder to do so with every other sweet being eaten.
Shizune gonna be pretty, but absolutely unbearable in terms of temper.
Emi has my vote for her mom, her sporty lifestyle and her general attractiveness.
Rin will care about herself even less, and will eventually end to be quite unattractive in every way possible. Not that she's beautiful to begin with. She's the only girl that got my attention being quite average in terms of her looks, since I'm not fond of doll-like prettiness.
Hanako... won't ever be pretty. Scars like these are hardly curable even by cosmetical surgeons, and she won't get more attractive as time goes by.
Lilly gets my vote too, as she will definitely be attractive. Even if she will end up drinking a lot, it will spoil her face, but not much.

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by Steinherz » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:29 pm

wazuzu wrote:Hanako... won't ever be pretty. Scars like these are hardly curable even by cosmetical surgeons, and she won't get more attractive as time goes by.
I'm sorry but: You're talking out of your ass friend.
One: Hanako's scars are likely much better than they were when she first got them (remember, she got them at 8 and it's been 10 years of healing).
Two: Scars like that do heal over time, albeit very slowly. She won't ever not have them, but eventually they'll be much less noticeable.
Three:
Image
"won't ever be pretty" you say? :p
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
wazuzu
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by wazuzu » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Steinherz wrote:"won't ever be pretty" you say? :p
Yep, half of her face won't regenerate. That depends on degree of burns. If they are heavy, they won't regenerate at all. If they aren't, they will eventually regrow in baby-pink colour, which is fugly. Sorry, just trying to be realistic.
Nevertheless, I do not care about the looks, and if Hanako would be my girlfriend, I'd love her even if she'd be scary as fudge, which she will definitely be.

Edit: I forgot when Hanako got her scars. They won't regenerate, dude. Sorry.

User avatar
Firewind
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:01 am

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by Firewind » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:54 pm

I have to go with Emi on this one (sport, genes, healthy food--almost perfect combination)
I also think that Lilly would age just fine, as well (because of the little stress...aaand that sex drive, you know, sex is healthy )
Everyone hides who they are at least some of their time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it's there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.

User avatar
wazuzu
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Re: Which girl do you think will age the best?

Post by wazuzu » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Firewind wrote:I have to go with Emi on this one (sport, genes, healthy food--almost perfect combination)
Don't forget that we all actually have a perfect example of Emi-in-the-future in form of her MILC (Mom I'd like to cuddle).

Post Reply