The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Selim Bradley

Re: The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

Post by Selim Bradley »

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote:I like to think that Hanako isn't that personally into sex (partly my own hang ups, but partly because it would make an interesting change from the other girls). I think she'd be more of a cuddler, since she's had so little real affection in her life. I think more than anything she'd love being held, with lots of touching, hugging, and kissing. Not to say shes completely turned off to the idea of sex, but I think she would need a lot of work to get her in the mood.

Sheer speculation on my part, so hopefully everyone won't pile in to tell me I'm full of crap this time.
Hardly full of crap. Cuddling ≥ Sex. Actually, in her case, the two could be synonyms.
Yes. Plus, you have to take her physical being into account. Her scars can make it somewhat uncomfortable.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Especially since Lilly is quite capable of taking care of that problem on her own.
Yeah, I mean what's the danger? She's already blind.
Though again I defer to Sisterhood, in that I can see her engaging in a more sexual relationship mainly because she feels she isn't being fair to Hisao.
That wasn't really the only reason Hanako started having a sex life with him. The first time they started to have "sex" in that story involved Hanako giving and Hisao receiving. At some point Hanako notes she's really enjoying this as well...specifically she's enjoying the fact she's giving her boyfriend pleasure without physical discomfort on her part. Due to her low self-esteem the act feels very emotionally satisfying to her. Hisao then points out he'd like both the physical aspect and the emotional aspect to be shared and Hanako, realizing he has a point, allows herself to get in on the act.

Sisterhood's Hanako does enjoy sex, but being able to please her partner is necessary for her to get comfortable. She can't proceed past a certain point until she's certain her boyfriend is also being satisfied. You can see this in both H-scenes in the story. This would mean their sex life would suffer if Hisao had to take it easy with his heart because Hanako would feel too guilty about letting herself be pleasured without being able to immediately return the favor. Her still shaky self-esteem is to blame for this aspect of their love life.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Heatman

Post by Heatman »

Jobriq wrote:
Heatman wrote:
sennit wrote:oh crap, how did that happen?
Yeah it was more of an absurd speculation after the fact. No more.
Heatman's first post was on March 29, and his second post was May 1st. so... I'll be expecting to see his 3rd post on June 3rd approximately.

That Heatman avatar is adorable
I drew it! Thanks!
And you're wrong. Post 3 is may 2nd.
My only regret in life is being a zippo.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

pandaphil wrote:I like to think that Hanako isn't that personally into sex (partly my own hang ups, but partly because it would make an interesting change from the other girls). I think she'd be more of a cuddler, since she's had so little real affection in her life. I think more than anything she'd love being held, with lots of touching, hugging, and kissing. Not to say shes completely turned off to the idea of sex, but I think she would need a lot of work to get her in the mood.

Sheer speculation on my part, so hopefully everyone won't pile in to tell me I'm full of crap this time.
Nope I can believe that. Also might just give me a fix for my fic. Hey, I'm a hugger. I know that mind set and hanako seems to me a spooner too.

This website isn't very handheld friendly third edit and I keep getting premature submitting