The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: The death of Misha... *MASSIVE SPOILERS*

Post by pandaphil »

The only one of the girls I could potentially see killing herself is Hanako. And that's only if you never become her friend, and Lilly ends up moving to Scotland.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

pandaphil wrote:The only one of the girls I could potentially see killing herself is Hanako. And that's only if you never become her friend, and Lilly ends up moving to Scotland.
To your train of thought:
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Awww.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

pandaphil wrote:Awww.
Is that a sad awww or a loving awww?
Hans PK
Location: I'm trapped in your device please please help me oh god oh god

Post by Hans PK »

pandaphil wrote:The only one of the girls I could potentially see killing herself is Hanako. And that's only if you never become her friend, and Lilly ends up moving to Scotland.
:shock:

No, hell no.
What is there left to say?
Umber

Post by Umber »

Hans PK wrote:

No, hell no.
So, no one else thought of the slim possibility that Misha might've considered pulling a Kenji-bad-end during Shizune's arc?

Well, she's a strong person. Albeit, perhaps, a strong person with huge emotional weights on her heart if you don't go down Shizune's storyline.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:So, no one else thought of the slim possibility that Misha might've considered pulling a Kenji-bad-end during Shizune's arc?
Hisao, Misha, and Shizune have lunch on the roof...And Hisao has an "accident". Misha moves in to comfort the mourning Shizune...Comfort eventually becomes "comfort"...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Selim Bradley wrote:
Sad. Its been a bad day.
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

pandaphil wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Sad. Its been a bad day.
I'm sorry you had a bad day.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

Got some interesting trains of thought here. I'll just sit and watch.

It's official, I occasionally hear Painful History in my sleep now. I consider it a nightmare.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Hans PK wrote:

No, hell no.
Attachments
Hanako ;_;.jpg
Hanako ;_;.jpg (401.99 KiB) Viewed 3398 times
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

If Lilly were to move back and Hisao'd never become her friend, Hanako'd be alone...but she's been in that situation for nearly 9 years and at Yamaku she hasn't even been bullied. I think it'd take more than Lilly's departure to make Hanako kill herself.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Okay, I'm not saying she would. Just that she'd be a lot more likely to than Misha.
Umber

Post by Umber »

@Guestposter
@Pandaphil

I'm not sure. Though Hanako's been through more than Misha, which would add to her stress, I feel like she's more emotionally structured and sound. At least when compared to Misha's near-breakdown during Shizune's arc.

Hanako could logically argue that committing suicide would negate the purpose of her parents' deaths, and that her own death might ruin Lilly and Hisao, her two closest companions. The lack of parental presence would sure do massive damage, but I don't think it's something Hanako would kill herself over. It would be saddening, it would be painful if Lilly and Hisao were to go about their own paths without Hanako, but I think she'd find a way to deal with it.

Misha, on the other hand, is an inexperienced teenager dealing with unrequited love on a daily basis. She hasn't experienced anything life-scarring as Hanako had, she suffers from being a constant arms-distance away from her beloved. The scene in Shizune's arc where she explains her pain to Hisao, Hisao worries for Misha, thinking that she was contemplating suicide on the rooftop, which she very well might've been doing before he got there.

Misha's got a lot of personality, and a lot of happiness. But, in my opinion, she'd be more likely to turn to suicide, should the emotional stress be too much for her to handle.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

A lot of good points there Umber. Really, us writers HAVE to find that poor girl someone who'll love her.

As for Hanako, I guess my only evidence to support her doing it were her comments at the end of her good ending, where she says outright that it would be better if she didn't exist.