Still friends?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Still friends?

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
MutilatedManequin wrote: Lillyxemi
Why does this make sense in the most nonsensical, improbable way?
Because it's nonsensical and doesn't need any real sense to work. :lol: Plus, Lilly's the tallest. Perfect candidate to give Emi piggyback rides.

...Hnnng.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Because it's nonsensical and doesn't need any real sense to work. :lol: Plus, Lilly's the tallest. Perfect candidate to give Emi piggyback rides.
More like a horseback ride (try not to think about the word choice too much). Lilly can't see, so the only option for Emi is to shout, tap her head in a certain direction, or use some leather reins to put in Lilly's mouth.

...They also have the healthiest sex drives, out of all the characters. So, maybe Lilly and Emi could work things out. In a relationship.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
More like a horseback ride (try not to think about the word choice too much). Lilly can't see, so the only option for Emi is to shout, tap her head in a certain direction, or use some leather reins to put in Lilly's mouth.
This is about friends, not lesbians. Fuck you and your perverse life. :P

And I vote for the head-tapping method. :lol: It'd be cute as hell.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
This is about friends, not lesbians. Fuck you and your perverse life. :P

And I vote for the head-tapping method. :lol: It'd be cute as hell.
[insert an attempt to defend/explain myself and it all goes awry]

Yeah, nevermind. Sometimes I forget why I love you, Xan. And with good reason, too.

Wouldn't Lilly get a headache after a while? And a shoulder ache, maybe?
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:Wouldn't Lilly get a headache after a while? And a shoulder ache, maybe?
...Good point. But that'd be cute as hell too.

Lilly: I'm getting a headache. Let's take a break, Emi.

Emi: But Lillyyyy! *pout, puppy eyes*

Rin: *pops up out of nowhere* She's blind, you know...*disappears into nowhere*

Emi: *slow blink* ...*begin bawling*
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Umber wrote:Wouldn't Lilly get a headache after a while? And a shoulder ache, maybe?
-Lilly/Emi scene-
D'aw. You know, I think Akira would have a nice relationship with Emi.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
-Lilly/Emi scene-
D'aw. You know, I think Akira would have a nice relationship with Emi.
Oh, Akira and Emi would be damn adorable. :lol: Like Akira and Hideaki but multiply the d'aww by a few hundredfold.