Katawa Shoujo: The Movie.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpecimenSix

Re: Katawa Shoujo: The Movie.

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote: If I could have sex with them, that implies that we already have them in person. In which case they would act and get paid, and an armless Xanatos would be out of a job.
Who says they would be willing to act if they would just be playing themselves? And an armless Xanatos doesn't have to be out of a job, we could always use more sound crew. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

I'll be that guy who translates the movie into gibberish that is actually scrambled profanity.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:I'll be that guy who translates the movie into gibberish that is actually scrambled profanity.
You know, that is actually probably the most fitting career profession you could possibly get into. You didn't by chance have anything to do with this, did you?
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Nope. :P

Oh, and Nic Cage is gonna play Lilly. Why? Just so (s)he can ask this question when first meeting Hanako.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote:Nope. :P

Oh, and Nic Cage is gonna play Lilly. Why? Just so (s)he can ask this question when first meeting Hanako.
:lol: I swear you read my mind man! I was thinking Nic Cage should definitely be in the movie, but possibly more as Hisao or Kenji or even Misha. Then again I do like the idea of him playing Lilly and just running around screaming the whole time.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:

:lol: I swear you read my mind man! I was thinking Nic Cage should definitely be in the movie, but possibly more as Hisao or Kenji or even Misha. Then again I do like the idea of him playing Lilly and just running around screaming the whole time.
I don't get people who hate on Cage. He took boring shit (The Wicker Man) and remade it as a brilliant comedy about terrorizing children and punching old ladies while wearing a bear suit. You can't not love the guy. Seriously. This scene is gold.. :lol:

And his crazy would suit Kenji well. :lol: In that case, repurpose the aforementioned line for use in a lunchroom scene where he discovers his rice is burnt.
Last edited by Xanatos on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:

Here's Nicholas Cage.
Now insert this.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
Legend

Post by Legend »

Umber wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:

Here's Nicholas Cage.
Now insert this.
Here's my theory: Cage actually plays all the roles.
onetruegod
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Legend wrote:Cage actually plays all the roles.
KICKSTARTER AHOY!
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote: I don't get people who hate on Cage. He took boring shit (The Wicker Man) and remade it as a brilliant comedy about terrorizing children and punching old ladies while wearing a bear suit. You can't not love the guy. Seriously. This scene is gold.. :lol:

And his crazy would suit Kenji well. :lol: In that case, repurpose the aforementioned line for use in a lunchroom scene where he discovers his rice is burnt.
Yea I don't know, I guess because most of the movies he turns into comedies aren't originally meant to be comedies. I can't say I'm a big fan of him, but he has had some surprisingly decent performances. And I agree he would be an excellent Kenji.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Xanatos wrote: I don't get people who hate on Cage. He took boring shit (The Wicker Man) and remade it as a brilliant comedy about terrorizing children and punching old ladies while wearing a bear suit. You can't not love the guy. Seriously. This scene is gold.. :lol:

Yea I don't know, I guess because most of the movies he turns into comedies aren't originally meant to be comedies. I can't say I'm a big fan of him, but he has had some surprisingly decent performances. And I agree he would be an excellent Kenji.
The only thing that irks me about Cage is that his voice wouldn't mix as a Kenji.
And Cage is an interesting actor. Next, Raising Arizona, Sorcerer's Apprentice, The Rock, and City of Angels. Personal favorites.
He could be Mutou :lol:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:

I'd rather see a comedy than "stodgy old white British dude bores everyone to death on an island". The original Wicker Man is such overrated complete shit. :lol: And maybe Jesse Eisenberg (that's the Zombieland guy, right?) as Nurse.

Woody Harrelson cameos as a high-maintenance constantly-rowdy Shanghai customer that regularly sends Yuuko into panic mode.

@Umber: Nic Cage and Sean Connery in one film...Too bad The Rock is dull as hell.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote: The only thing that irks me about Cage is that his voice wouldn't mix as a Kenji.
And Cage is an interesting actor. Next, Raising Arizona, Sorcerer's Apprentice, The Rock, and City of Angels. Personal favorites.
I can't picture Mutou with Cage's voice. I've always been of the opinion that Mutou has a gloriously suave voice that oozes manliness.

Xanatos: I liked the rock. And yes that is Jesse Eisenberg, that would be a pretty cool role for him, or hell Eisenberg could probably even pull of Hisao rather well. And i would LOVE a Woody Harrelson cameo.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Umber wrote: The only thing that irks me about Cage is that his voice wouldn't mix as a Kenji.
I can't picture Mutou with Cage's voice. I've always been of the opinion that Mutou has a gloriously suave voice that oozes manliness.

Xanatos: I liked the rock. And yes that is Jesse Eisenberg, that would be a pretty cool role for him, or hell Eisenberg could probably even pull of Hisao rather well. And i would LOVE a Woody Harrelson cameo.
Whatever happens, we have to work Daniel Day-Lewis into this somehow on account of he's one of the greatest people ever. :lol: Maybe Jigoro, just because the method acting would be hilarious.
Umber

Post by Umber »

SpecimenSix wrote:

Eisenberg and 'Natos, sitting in a tree, K-I... :lol:

That's assuming we go through the Rin arc. Which would be the best arc for a movie, do you think? Maybe Emi's.

Also, I think I could fit the role of Natsume Ooe. My right eye has a bad case of astigmatism, my hair's just long enough, and I wear glasses. Arthritis runs in the family, but it may or may not be caused by genetics, so I'm not sure.