The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by pandaphil »

I might once I hear more about whether its stable or not. And of course whether it effects your savegames.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Markmeizter

Post by Markmeizter »

Finish the game in one sitting they said, it'll be all right they said.

Did the Shizune > Hanako > Lilly > Emi > Rin route. ;_;
"What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?" - Rin Tezuka
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Markmeizter wrote:Finish the game in one sitting they said, it'll be all right they said.

Whoever said that needs to be arrested for reckless endangerment. That's too many feels for any sane person to handle.

And welcome to the board.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:
Markmeizter wrote:Finish the game in one sitting they said, it'll be all right they said.

Whoever said that needs to be arrested for reckless endangerment. That's too many feels for any sane person to handle.

You beat me to the punch Panda. :lol:

I was going to say the same thing, that person may have been out to get you. I went through each arc over three to four nights, with a few days in between, and even at that pace it still annihilated me.

Like Panda said though, welcome aboard. Hopefully you stick around awhile, you should be receiving your complimentary chocolate shortly. :mrgreen:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

SpecimenSix wrote:

I was going to say the same thing, that person may have been out to get you. I went through each arc over three to four nights, with a few days in between, and even at that pace it still annihilated me.
You're a better man than me. I needed about a week to recover after Emi and Hanako. :cry:
Like Panda said though, welcome aboard. Hopefully you stick around awhile, you should be receiving your complimentary chocolate shortly. :mrgreen:

LOL Yep.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:I know what's right and what's wrong.
No you don't. You're as clueless as any 100 people with their 100 different versions of right and wrong. For someone who criticizes people for talking out of their asses, you sure do it a lot...

@Markmeizter: This may be relevant. Also, welcome to the forum. :mrgreen:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Dude, at least you didn't try for 100%

Emi bad and rin neutral shook me to my core, plus I got shizune bad on my first attempt, not realizing the concept of comfort that was stated.

That said, welcome.to the family.I'm sure you'll love it here
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:

You're a better man than me. I needed about a week to recover after Emi and Hanako. :cry:
Nah I just didn't get Emi's bad end, which I still need to get around to doing because at the time I wanted to go on to the next arc rather than see what happened in her bad end. By the time I got to Hanako I did get all of her endings, but the last route I had left was Lilly so Hanako was still a decent part of the story, otherwise I would've taken the week off. Hanako's route may have taken a day or two longer than the others to read though, I don't really remember that long ago, even if it was only a few months. :lol:

And Markmeizter, you've now met Xan. You're now officially one of us. :mrgreen:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

simmr001 wrote:

Don't discourage him. Markmeizter, you go 100% this thing right now! :x
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Just stay away from sharp objects if you do <shudders>
sennit

Post by sennit »

Its probably better--emotionally--if you get all the arcs done sooner then later. Like ripping off a band-aid, right? A very strong, emotional band-aid :cry:
Dr. Casey

Post by Dr. Casey »

Are you a speed reader? I think the entirety of Katawa Shoujo took me 20-30 hours to read. >_>
Markmeizter

Post by Markmeizter »

pandaphil wrote:

I know.. Still feeling pretty depressed. And thanks :D
SpecimenSix wrote:
pandaphil wrote:

Thanks. :D

simmr001 wrote:

Emi bad and rin neutral shook me to my core, plus I got shizune bad on my first attempt, not realizing the concept of comfort that was stated.

That said, welcome.to the family.I'm sure you'll love it here
Ahahaha yeah, I might lose it if I did. Thanks :D

SpecimenSix wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:

Nah I just didn't get Emi's bad end, which I still need to get around to doing because at the time I wanted to go on to the next arc rather than see what happened in her bad end. By the time I got to Hanako I did get all of her endings, but the last route I had left was Lilly so Hanako was still a decent part of the story, otherwise I would've taken the week off. Hanako's route may have taken a day or two longer than the others to read though, I don't really remember that long ago, even if it was only a few months. :lol:

And Markmeizter, you've now met Xan. You're now officially one of us. :mrgreen:
Hahaha yay! At least I'm not alone.

Xanatos wrote:
simmr001 wrote:

Don't discourage him. Markmeizter, you go 100% this thing right now! :x
No. Not know. Not yet :(
I need a few weeks to recover, I think. :mrgreen:

Dr. Casey wrote:

Are you a speed reader? I think the entirety of Katawa Shoujo took me 20-30 hours to read. >_>
Took me that long too, as I said "one sitting". No sleep.
"What's the word for when it feels inside your heart that everything in the world is all right?" - Rin Tezuka
Kick-aha

Post by Kick-aha »

@Markmeizter

I don't really know what to say - one sitting... :shock: It took me quite 40-50 hours
I hope you soon will feel better again. Do it on your own pace and don't overexert. In a decent amount time the 100% are doable without cutting off your own arm :wink:
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

And read it away from family, going along 5 year old brother playing his computer. Hanako says to close the curtains. Had to wait 4 hours until he went to continue