The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

pandaphil

Re: Need Advice from Post KS feels

Post by pandaphil »

The feels are so common there are even Youtube vids about them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swUzIxqGMv0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlSbXm7QUtE
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
chi3l

Post by chi3l »

Ah, the post-KS depression. It hit me hard as well, especially after Rin's route.

Do what you normally do pre-KS. Maybe play your preferred musical instrument. Cheer for your favorite sports team. And as the header of the forum says, remember.. (don't panic, it's just a game)
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

It's important to remember that you are not Hisao. He has so much characterization that he is a character in himself, not your avatar. I personally see myself as a spirit who just happened to have nothing to do and tag along with him.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:It's important to remember that you are not Hisao. He has so much characterization that he is a character in himself, not your avatar. I personally see myself as a spirit who just happened to have nothing to do and tag along with him.
I like to see the player as the disembodied spirit of previous Yamaku students. They all ended up "accidentally" falling from the roof and now they guide the new students to try and thwart Kenji's sadistic plans.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
MadTeddyBear

Post by MadTeddyBear »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO7tCdBVrA

I'm not sure it's possible to be angry/sad while watching that...
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

Xanatos wrote:
I like to see the player as the disembodied spirit of previous Yamaku students. They all ended up "accidentally" falling from the roof and now they guide the new students to try and thwart Kenji's sadistic plans.

Kenji had nothing but good intentions. What if Hisao was in a coma the whole time this game, and Kenji "killing" him wakes him out of it?
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowstalk wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Kenji had nothing but good intentions. What if Hisao was in a coma the whole time this game, and Kenji "killing" him wakes him out of it?
Pft. His good intentions are a lie!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Unless Kenji is the spirit, haunting the boys dorm....
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Hisao&Hanako<3

Re: Hopefully im not the only one with this feel....

Post by Hisao&Hanako<3 »

I enjoy reading the testimonies people have about this experience, even more touched to see that some people had even more extreme emotional responses than I. And here I thought I was the one that wore my heart on my sleeve...

On second thought, I am 'feel,' my life is feels, I have nothing but feels. So to me, 'feels' are completely normal cause I live them every day and so they're not a special occasion to me. For someone else who represses all the time and believes emotions should be hidden, of course it will impact them even more than me. KS just took some of the things I wasn't doing right and helped correct them. I was in fact repressing a bit, and getting very impatient with certain aspects of my life, but peace and order has been restored.
win746

Post by win746 »

Maybe women did kill kenji, and he's warning Hisao of them.

But anyway, the feeling is back again, I'm well aware they're fictional characters but still, it's just this weird empty feeling going on non stop. I don't know how to deal with it.
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

win746 wrote:Maybe women did kill kenji, and he's warning Hisao of them.

But anyway, the feeling is back again, I'm well aware they're fictional characters but still, it's just this weird empty feeling going on non stop. I don't know how to deal with it.
They may be fictional, but the emotions they invoke are real. Look deep inside you. Are you seeing something in the game that resonates with you? That may be it.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:

They may be fictional, but the emotions they invoke are real. Look deep inside you. Are you seeing something in the game that resonates with you? That may be it.
What he said. Also, there are tons of fanfiction and threads around here. The VN thread is full of VNs equal to or (allegedly) surpassing KS.
win746

Post by win746 »

YZQ wrote:

I have no idea. Maybe I want some kind of love or just friendship like that? Maybe I did fell for fictional characters. I was pretty content with my life before, I may have been wrong the whole time.
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Live, don't exist.

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

ArazelEternal wrote:Dont feel bad. Emis bad ending got me so bad that I didnt sleep but for maybe 2 hours that night. Worst part was, i I had a long, hard day at work the next day. The next day I went back and got her good ending and I was all better. Its happened to a lot of us. Just move on, and find something else. Some feel it helps to leave the game alone for a while then come back to it.

Worked for me. I took about ten days off from the game before coming back to it.