Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Taking advantage of Lilly's blindness

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Cover all surfaces in Yamaku with brillo pads then steal her cane so she has to move by touching along the walls.
Make Kenji do it, he knows how to plan this kind of stuff out.
I once put thick barriers of plastic wrap over the doors of the high school...Kenji would approve. :lol:

Replace her cane with one of Emi's legs and vice versa. Grumpy peg leg Emi ensues.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Dream wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Lock her up and don't let her out until she describes all the colors of the rainbow.
Xanatos wins the thread.
Why is Xanatos such a sadistic bastard?
Xanatos wrote:Cover all surfaces in Yamaku with brillo pads then steal her cane so she has to move by touching along the walls.
The fuck would you manage this? Also, I don't know if Shizune would flip her shit in anger, or lose her shit in hysterics (she does make sound sometime, so it would be pretty funny to see the silent, composed Shizune break down in teary full-on laughter).

Okay, lets see. Put a bunch of strobelights in her room. See how long before someone breaks down her door for inability to sleep.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

FoxtrotZero wrote:Why is Xanatos such a sadistic bastard?
Do you really want to know?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Xanatos wrote:
We all do.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
We all do.
Welllllll...
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
We all do.
It defies conventional psychology, and I'm pretty sure it breaks the law of energy conservation, too.
Reccomended Fanfic: Sisterhood by Guest Poster - Braving the Storm by Doomish - Akira Pseudo-Route (WIP) by Thanatos02
Umber

Post by Umber »

FoxtrotZero wrote: It defies conventional psychology, and I'm pretty sure it breaks the law of energy conservation, too.
Xanatos is a conduit of energy. Don't know if he's an unlimited output/input, though.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Umber wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote: It defies conventional psychology, and I'm pretty sure it breaks the law of energy conservation, too.
Xanatos is a conduit of energy. Don't know if he's an unlimited output/input, though.
Maybe he is white holes incarnate?
Umber

Post by Umber »

FoxtrotZero wrote:
Umber wrote:
Shut up before Kenji starts getting ideas. You know what he can do, Rtil almost made a sequel about it.
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Umber wrote: Shut up before Kenji starts getting ideas. You know what he can do, Rtil almost made a sequel about it.
Only Motou would be able to stop him.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
FoxtrotZero

Post by FoxtrotZero »

Umber wrote:
FoxtrotZero wrote:
Umber wrote: Xanatos is a conduit of energy. Don't know if he's an unlimited output/input, though.
Shut up before Kenji starts getting ideas. You know what he can do, Rtil almost made a sequel about it.
Yeah, no, you've lost me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Umber wrote:
I do. :mrgreen:
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

What's a brillo pad?
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:What's a brillo pad?
Steel wool and soap.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:What's a brillo pad?
Steel wool and soap.
Ouch.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."