Who's your favorite and least favorite character?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: Who's your favorite and least favorite character?

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:
Oddball wrote:

The big difference is, most of the cast has had time to deal with their issues. Some of them have had all their lives. Hisao is fresh out of the hospital.
This. I'm sure nearly everyone there who wasn't born with their problem has gone through the same thing.
Exhibits A and B: Emi and Hanako.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I've always said that I can relate to Rin the most out of any KS character. The artist aspect, (She's definitely a better artist than me though) the way we talk, the trouble we have connecting with people due to the way we talk. I'd say Rin's my cartoon kindred spirit.

But I've found yet another thing we have in common.

Our birth date. March 13th.

I'm kinda tripping now. I'm probably just over thinking the whole thing, but as soon as I read her birth date, I felt shivers run up my spine. This cartoon character is almost exactly like me! WTF MAN? Yeah, definitely over thinking the whole thing. Either way, I think it's really cool that one of my favorite fictional characters shares so many aspects with me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Jackie Chan shares my birth date. No big. :lol: Neat find though, Keiichi.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

KeiichiO wrote:I've always said that I can relate to Rin the most out of any KS character. The artist aspect, (She's definitely a better artist than me though) the way we talk, the trouble we have connecting with people due to the way we talk. I'd say Rin's my cartoon kindred spirit.

But I've found yet another thing we have in common.

Our birth date. March 13th.

I'm kinda tripping now. I'm probably just over thinking the whole thing, but as soon as I read her birth date, I felt shivers run up my spine. This cartoon character is almost exactly like me! WTF MAN? Yeah, definitely over thinking the whole thing. Either way, I think it's really cool that one of my favorite fictional characters shares so many aspects with me.
Reminds me a Doppleganger Theory: "Do you ever get that feeling that there's someone exactly like you somewhere in reality? Well, that's because there is."

I'm the same with Hanako, in reasons I've explained in the HBH Thread.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Sgt Spice

Post by Sgt Spice »

KeiichiO wrote: I'd say Rin's my cartoon kindred spirit.
I feel the same way. I also had a wtf moment when I found out that Pisces (Rin) and Capricorn (me) are most compatible with one another.
Yes I know astrology is a bunch of crap but it was interesting nontheless
Rin Kin
I have a very strong Rin-bias
"Just be"
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Xanatos wrote:Jackie Chan shares my birth date. No big. :lol: Neat find though, Keiichi.
That's awesome. Jackie Chan himself is just pure awesome.
Sgt Spice wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: I'd say Rin's my cartoon kindred spirit.
I feel the same way. I also had a wtf moment when I found out that Pisces (Rin) and Capricorn (me) are most compatible with one another.
Yes I know astrology is a bunch of crap but it was interesting nontheless
Nah, astrology is pretty interesting. And that's cool, but my birthday is on the same day as hers!! :lol:

I also found something interesting when searching Rin in google. Apparently, There's a Japanese MMA fighter named Rin Nakai.

Hmmm, Rin Tezuka + Hisao Nakai?

Nah, she's been around much longer than the fictional character. Still a very interesting find.
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

most favorite: Lilly, Rin
least favorite: Kenji (he's annoying to me)
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ReCodes wrote:most favorite: Lilly, Rin
The guy who wrote Emi's route hates him too. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
A wise gentleman of refined tastes.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
A wise gentleman of refined tastes.
Feminists, the lot of ya.
win746

Post by win746 »

My most favourite character would be Hanako and Rin. Hanako because I love her personality and pretty much everything about her. I guess I just like cute, shy girls ( and not as a white knight kind of way, all know she doesn't like that :lol: , I just can connect I guess). Rin...... I really can't describe, but her path was just perfect, even if it was frustrating. There's alot of reasons I can't really describe, I just really like Rin.

Least favourite is Nomiya, because his own failure to pursue his art career he tries to push students over the "limit", and he claims to understand Rin. Also he looks creepy.

I don't know why you guys hate Kenji so much, I think he's pretty cool. :D
Katie wrote:I hate men
This board is being invaded by feminists, spread the word!
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

win746 wrote:My most favourite character would be Hanako and Rin. Hanako because I love her personality and pretty much everything about her. I guess I just like cute, shy girls ( and not as a white knight kind of way, all know she doesn't like that :lol: , I just can connect I guess). Rin...... I really can't describe, but her path was just perfect, even if it was frustrating. There's alot of reasons I can't really describe, I just really like Rin.

Least favourite is Nomiya, because his own failure to pursue his art career he tries to push students over the "limit", and he claims to understand Rin. Also he looks creepy.

I don't know why you guys hate Kenji so much, I think he's pretty cool. :D
I agree with everything you say there.

Mostly with Kenji. Although annoying, I think he's a pretty cool guy. He's also fucking hilarious! A little bit of comic relief to ease the feels never hurt :D
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

KeiichiO wrote: I agree with everything you say there.

Mostly with Kenji. Although annoying, I think he's a pretty cool guy. He's also fucking hilarious! A little bit of comic relief to ease the feels never hurt :D
I'll need a life-sized inflatable doll, to deploy when he goes on his rants.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Regarding Kenji, i think it's important to keep in mind that, feminist paranoia aside, he is a pretty nice if weird guy, and is pretty supportive of Hisao even when he's certain that he interacts with women. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if, in the days he was dating Yuuko, he was vastly more similar to Hisao than one would think.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Dream wrote:Regarding Kenji, i think it's important to keep in mind that, feminist paranoia aside, he is a pretty nice if weird guy, and is pretty supportive of Hisao even when he's certain that he interacts with women. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if, in the days he was dating Yuuko, he was vastly more similar to Hisao than one would think.
Agreed.

Wait, dating Yuuko? When was it ever stated that Kenji and Yuuko were dating?? GAH! I'm so confused...