In depth observation of the girls

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: In depth observation of the girls

Post by Oddball »

Controlling your breathing is generally easier than controlling your heartbeat so even if this wasn't true since Hisao was thinking that it took him a lot of effort not to react, Lilly still should have felt his heart beat faster. Lilly could have used this as confirmation of Hisao's feelings toward her, or at least that's what I got from that bit.
Hisao's heartbeat is odd. Even Rin notices this. I doubt Lilly would easily be able to pick up any changes in his heartbeat or tell what they mean without practice.
Not Dead Yet
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

Oddball wrote:
Controlling your breathing is generally easier than controlling your heartbeat so even if this wasn't true since Hisao was thinking that it took him a lot of effort not to react, Lilly still should have felt his heart beat faster. Lilly could have used this as confirmation of Hisao's feelings toward her, or at least that's what I got from that bit.
Hisao's heartbeat is odd. Even Rin notices this. I doubt Lilly would easily be able to pick up any changes in his heartbeat or tell what they mean without practice.
Yeah... Kinda missed that didn't I?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Oddball wrote:

Oh, Lilly is an observant girl, with keen senses. I think given enough nights lying in bed with her head on his chest she'd become familiar with his heartbeat.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

pandaphil wrote:
Oddball wrote:

Oh, Lilly is an observant girl, with keen senses. I think given enough nights lying in bed with her head on his chest she'd become familiar with his heartbeat.
Yeah, with some practice she could get used to it. Still, I'd imagine that his heart beating faster would be more something she'd worry about than something she'd use to confirm his feelings.
Not Dead Yet
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Oddball wrote:

Yeah, with some practice she could get used to it. Still, I'd imagine that his heart beating faster would be more something she'd worry about than something she'd use to confirm his feelings.[/quote]

Thats very true. I imagine she'd be very careful about that. And definately make sure he didn't forget his pills. :)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Hisao forgetting his pills is actually a pretty big plot point in Lily's route. Also, no other girl's route has him forgetting his pills that many times.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Oddball wrote:Yeah, with some practice she could get used to it. Still, I'd imagine that his heart beating faster would be more something she'd worry about than something she'd use to confirm his feelings.
Considering how his first heart attack came about, confirming his feelings and denoting an imminent health risk are basically the same thing with him. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Xanatos wrote:
Oddball wrote:Yeah, with some practice she could get used to it. Still, I'd imagine that his heart beating faster would be more something she'd worry about than something she'd use to confirm his feelings.
Considering how his first heart attack came about, confirming his feelings and denoting an imminent health risk are basically the same thing with him. :lol:
That was before his diagnosis. If he keeps up wth the pills, shouldn't be that big a problem.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
rotorko

Post by rotorko »

YZQ wrote:Hisao forgetting his pills is actually a pretty big plot point in Lily's route. Also, no other girl's route has him forgetting his pills that many times.
Well who would be thinking about pills, when you´re with that kind of a girl :)
´...´ - Shizune!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Thats true. He had a lot on his mind, what with getting ready for the trip, settling in, and actually beign alone with his two favorite people. I don't recall offhand whether he was mulling over confessing to Lilly at the time too.

but yeah, it was a little irresponsible of him. I guess even after a couple months the whole "Take two pills daily to stay alive" thing hadn't fully set in. I take meds on a daily basis, and even I forgot for a few hours sometimes.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:Thats true. He had a lot on his mind, what with getting ready for the trip, settling in, and actually beign alone with his two favorite people. I don't recall offhand whether he was mulling over confessing to Lilly at the time too.

but yeah, it was a little irresponsible of him. I guess even after a couple months the whole "Take two pills daily to stay alive" thing hadn't fully set in. I take meds on a daily basis, and even I forgot for a few hours sometimes.
Pretty sure Lily's first line for any future date is "Have you taken your pills?"

Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

pandaphil wrote:Thats true. He had a lot on his mind, what with getting ready for the trip, settling in, and actually beign alone with his two favorite people. I don't recall offhand whether he was mulling over confessing to Lilly at the time too.
He was.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:

Pretty sure Lily's first line for any future date is "Have you taken your pills?"

Which coincidentally will probably be his first question too. :twisted:
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote:
YZQ wrote:

Which coincidentally will probably be his first question too. :twisted:
*pouts* "Hisao, be serious!"

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:*pouts* "Hisao, be serious!"
I just d'awwed.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."