Thoughts on the H-scenes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpecimenSix

Re: Thoughts on the H-scenes?

Post by SpecimenSix »

Umber wrote:
pandaphil wrote:There was a time right after I read through my first couple of arcs, that I might have felt offended by some of this stuff. Like it was insultign the integrity of these pure, beautiful characters. I finally got over it though, and realized it was all just in fun.

And like someone said previously, I've been on the internet long enough that nothing really offends me anymore. As long as nobodies getting hurt, its all good.
All in fun, definitely. I've have yet to see a thread filled to the brim with Shimmie, and all the comments short sentences from one-handed typers.

Jack and Jill have no place in my heart. Context does.
:lol: CANT BREATHE.

I agree with you on that one, no matter how much shit there is of any of the characters I've come to love, at the end of the day we will always have our memories of them. In a way that reverberates even with real life. No matter what happens with the people closest to us in life, we will always have our memories.
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

This is why history is so darn interesting. The same event means different things to different people, and that is when you can even establish the facts factually (which often is not the case).
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

YZQ wrote:This is why history is so darn interesting. The same event means different things to different people, and that is when you can even establish the facts factually (which often is not the case).
*nods*
Truer words have never been said.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Okay... I leave this thread for one day and it evolves into this mess of a glorious mutated rail road only to sort it self out just for me to miss it. Amazing!
pandaphil wrote:The hell? We've gone a whole page without any H stuff.
Btw, what was the name of the guy who made this? I know that I´v seen it on deviant art but it was before I know of KS, now that I have been enlightened I would like to find and save the image on my DA account.

And now to save this thread!

Q: Would you have liked to have seen more diversity in the sex scenes and if so how?

P.S; I can´t find the Futanako FB page. :3

And what dose NSFW stand for? Naked Sex Futa Wore?
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

ArcCain wrote:Okay... I leave this thread for one day and it evolves into this mess of a glorious mutated rail road only to sort it self out just for me to miss it. Amazing!
pandaphil wrote:The hell? We've gone a whole page without any H stuff.
Btw, what was the name of the guy who made this? I know that I´v seen it on deviant art but it was before I know of KS, now that I have been enlightened I would like to find and save the image on my DA account.
I wish I knew. Its something that turned up in a Google search. I've been looking over DA trying to find it.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

NSFW = Not Safe For Work. If you see the tag, you shouldn't be reading the stuff at work.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ArcCain wrote:And what dose NSFW stand for? Naked Sex Futa Wore?
Yes please.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

And time for my nightly Feels post.

What if Hanako woke up early at the summer home.
Attachments
hanako__s_bad_timing_by_cosaber-d4oafcy.png
hanako__s_bad_timing_by_cosaber-d4oafcy.png (602.25 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
Last edited by pandaphil on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

*Face palm* And I thought Shizune was the only one who doesn't lock the door.

SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

pandaphil wrote:And time for my nightly Feels post.

DAWWWW dont cry Hanako. We were just uh...wrestling! Would you care to join us?
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

SpecimenSix wrote:

Never mind that it's obviously happy crying...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Xanatos wrote: Never mind that it's obviously happy crying...
I thought she only ever did that through her penis?
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
SpecimenSix wrote:

Never mind that it's obviously happy crying...
I don't think so.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:I don't think so.

:D isn't happy?
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

pandaphil wrote: I don't think so.
Well, we don't have a love triangle in canon. But, this scene seems to push it. Hisao, either you remember to lock the door next time, or you have to choose.